SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Beheading
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These Islamofascists who behead while yelling "Alla Akabar" God is Great! worship Satan as god. Crying or Very sad
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These evil barbaric fools will continue to try and disrupt freedom, or the pursuit thereof. May God comdemn them to hell. My supreme anger has no words. It is time to cause terror in the terrorists. I do support our President, I make no bones about it. However, this politically correct war has to go and go now. If we would of let our glorious military "take care of business" forcefully the first time, no mercy..search and destroy..but, I fear we let in to the wishes of too many.

I am in mourning for the life if this brave man. It has been reported that the Italian man who was beheaded spit in the face of the evil ones before being beheaded. It is time to send in all we have to kill each and every one of these evil bastards. May God grant peace to the families of those that suffered such a cruel death, and may he hear our prayers for justice!

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got that right, wwII, girlfriend. The God I know and serve doesn't even like for us to call each other names (which means I am constantly in trouble!) let alone blow up children, behead civilians or attempt to hold an entire country hostage to the Doctrine of Hate.

It is like they mock the living God, you know? Looking at them makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up, and I get this feeling like my stomach is all hollowed out. Seeing them is like looking into the abyss of hell.

That poor man, sitting there blindfolded and helpless. I hope he knew God, and is rejoicing in His presence tonight. I will pray for his family to be comforted. Another concern to carry to God in prayer.

Gonna get this off my chest...
I talked to my Iraq bound daughter tonight on the telephone, and I said, "Did you see that American beheaded on TV today?" And she said, "No, Mom. Was there another one?" all calm-like. And I felt so bad, because I just started to cry. And she just sat there for a minute and she said, "Listen Mom. I have to do this. WE have to do this. You know that, because you and Dad are the ones that taught it to me. We can't let them win. Please don't cry. I am going to be okay." I said, "But honey, aren't you scared?" And she said, "Sure. But we can't let them win, Mom."

I felt bad, crying like a ninny, and my poor daughter having to say "there there" to her own mother. Ugh. I am always talking to them about faith, but I look upon pure evil like those hooded, self-appointed executioners and my hands start shaking, and faith seems thin on the ground right at that moment of time.

But tonight I am thinking about my 22 year old daughter, with her sweet smile and the long blonde hair she is so vainly silly about (first question to the Navy recruiter: "Will I have to cut my hair?") and I am thinking about how clearly and calmly she said, "We can't let them win."

And that is the unmuteable truth: we can't let them win. My daughter is right, we can cry, we can be scared, but we must win. We must look at this evil squarely in its face, and we must win.

As for me, I will fight my part of this war from my knees, because we must not let them win, and we all have to decide which side we are on, and conduct ourselves accordingly.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are those of us who know evil exists in this world, and there are those who declare it doesn't. Tereza was right about one thing there are "********" and "immoral" people everywhere --- just probably not the ones she means implicate.

We must fight this evil. My religion tells me I am suppose to love my enemies. My religion also tells me that I will fall far short of the this goal.
I believe that we all were created as children on God, but these animals have so turned their back on God, so perverted their own religion I am at a loss for how to reconcile my anger and my religion.

My religion also tells me there is no greater love than a man would lay down his life for another. Mr. Armstrong did just this. He gave his life while trying to help rebuild Iraq.

How many more lives will it take until we destroy this evil.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beheaded or killed by gunfire or a bomb, it's the same thing. Dead is dead. They use the West's revulsion to knives and graphic violence against us. They have no such aversion. It really makes no difference if they behead the hostages or put a bullet in their head, other than their video makes for a lot better propaganda. Those videos don't bother old farm boys as much as people from the city, I've seen that dark arterial blood before. A bunch of Islamic radicals in a house getting hit with a 500 lb. bomb is a lot more gruesome, believe me. Drive through this, it's a sign they are desperate and the Muslim world looks on it as a very bad reflection on Islam. This stuff will backfire on the terrorists, you're already seeing the signs.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are we so worried about destroying their holy buildings?
They didn't hesitate a second to destroy the oldest and largest Buddhist statues in the world.
The enemy isn't terror. Terror is a tactic.
The enemy is fundamentalist Islam and all the cult followers who blindly attack anything non-muslim.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper wrote:
Beheaded or killed by gunfire or a bomb ..... it's a sign they are desperate and the Muslim world looks on it as a very bad reflection on Islam. (emphasis added)This stuff will backfire on the terrorists, you're already seeing the signs.

I disagree --- the rest of the Muslim world has been too silent for too long. I am so tired of hearing about "good Muslims" who have had their religion hijacked. I suppose there were a lot of "good Germans" who had their country hijacked by the Nazis. Trouble was there were a lot of "good Germans" working in munitions factories, at the concentration camps, the rail yards etc, etc --- helping the German war machine -- in the end 6 million Jews and over 10 million killed in the gas chambers.

If the Episcopalians starting beheading, blowing up, murdering Hindus, Buddists, or Muslims -- the rest of the Christian world would immediately denouce my religious sect at the first act of violence. If after "pot luck" dinner we went out and blew up another temple, I do not doubt that every Baptist, Methodist, Assemby of God, Catholic would not only call the police and point out each and every one of us --- but would start policing our activities on their own.

The Muslim community has waited too long to police their own.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Arab Muslims are beginning to speak up and speak out against this barbarism.

It's a cultural thing which we cannot easily comprehend because Christianity, Judaism, Paganism and other faiths have built-in mechanisms for questioning.

Islam does not. Islam is about complete submission - "submission to what, exactly" is left open to individual interpretation by the imams, mullahs and ayatollahs.

To question Islam is to invoke punishment. For a Muslim to renounce Islam, their families are bound to disown and even murder him/her.

To speak out against a teaching of a religious leader is blasphemy and punishable by death under Shar'ia law.

This is why we're having such a hard time understanding. These people are taught from birth that to kill infidels (those who are not Muslim) is the highest calling to which they can aspire in this lifetime.

There are teachings in the Koran against rape, kidnapping, lying, cheating, stealing, killing - but when committed in the name of holy jihad, none of those things are a sin.

Also unlike other faiths, in Islam, there is no way of knowing until after you have died whether your good deeds and thoughts have outweighed the bad deeds and thoughts.

There is only one SURE way to know that you will go to Paradise when you die and that is to martyr yourself in jihad.

A person who commits murder in the name of bringing the earth to allah (jihad) is exhultant in the glory that awaits him/her.

It's going to be a long war, not necessarily of countries, but of ideologies.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I disagree --- the rest of the Muslim world has been too silent for too long.

Well, you can disagre, but I've seen statements made by some influential Muslims that they don't appreciate seeing these Islamic radicals beheading civilians, then propogating the videos over the Web to use as terror weapons. I believe you'll see a bigger backlash with these latest ones. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I'm seeing a trend here. These guys are desperate now to make a "statement", we need to drive through this and roll them up.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe some muslims don't appreciate the beheadings and other atrocities, but they don't do anything about it.
When then catch these terrorists they need to kill them, shred their bodies and feed the shredded offal to feral pigs. They disserve nothing less.
If the west was as brutal as these fundamentalist whackos the world would revile their deeds. As it is nothing is done by other muslims to discourage their actions. They all share the blame.
Islam is the enemy.
Kerry stated today that he would not have taken Saddam out of power. He can't be allowed to become Cinc.
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:

I talked to my Iraq bound daughter tonight on the telephone, and I said, "Did you see that American beheaded on TV today?" And she said, "No, Mom. Was there another one?" all calm-like. And I felt so bad, because I just started to cry. And she just sat there for a minute and she said, "Listen Mom. I have to do this. WE have to do this. You know that, because you and Dad are the ones that taught it to me. We can't let them win. Please don't cry. I am going to be okay." I said, "But honey, aren't you scared?" And she said, "Sure. But we can't let them win, Mom."

Kimmymac - I know it's not much consolation, but our troops look out after one another and have the proper training and equipment. From what I can tell, your daughter's attitude matches the vast majority of the wonderful men and women serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. She's doing what she feels is right, and you are supporting her in all the ways you can, as are all of us here. God bless your daughter, and God bless you!
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen to video of Mr. Armstrongs murder. It is worse than any of the other deaths.

Dear Lord I pray his family never sees this. Dear Lord, please comfort his family and friends, please sustain them --- please help them through this life until they can be reunited with their loved one.

Dear Lord please quiet my heart.
Dear Lord please direct my anger.
Dear Lord please protect this world from this evil.
lonevoice
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jataylor11 wrote:
I have seen to video of Mr. Armstrongs murder. It is worse than any of the other deaths.

Dear Lord I pray his family never sees this. Dear Lord, please comfort his family and friends, please sustain them --- please help them through this life until they can be reunited with their loved one.

Dear Lord please quiet my heart.
Dear Lord please direct my anger.
Dear Lord please protect this world from this evil.

Oh good God.

What I wouldn't give for a good sight picture on these animals.

I echo the thoughts of jataylor11

"Oh Mary, concieved without sin, pray for us that have recourse unto thee."

If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant.
-me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: