SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What *WILL* happen if John Kerry gets elected in November...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happens?
I will go against my very nature and spend every day trying to undermine the POTUS

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We end out in a much blodier war a few years from now then we're in at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would a Kerry America look like? Have you thought about this? I would like you to really think about it for a minute now. It should be a sobering thought if you know anything about Senator Kerry.

What would America look like?

America would look more like the European Union, because more than likely they, and the United Nations would be deciding our fate. Our health care would be for the foriegner first, especially the French, while we Americans take a back seat. Troops would be taken out around the world, especially in Afghanistan and Iraq, and replaced with United Nation cronies rekindling the "Food for Oil" saga. Homeland security would be dismantled and Kerry would invite the terrorists to the Rose Garden for a "Summit To Peace". Do I need to say more?

For years now Kerry has been in the back pocket of Vietnamies who are communists. Right now the communists are backing Kerry hoping for a win. He is the French's choice for us as President.

Senator Kerry sold out our vets, he is selling America out right now. He will send America and its citizens down the river, because he is sleeping with the enemy.
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am terrified that that the American people will elect Kerry. This chills me to the bone.

Kerry will sell the very soul of the US to the highest bidder.

Being a soldier, I reallly worry about the impact that it would have on our soldiers fighting terrorism overseas, especially in Iraq.

However, I am very optimistic, and still have faith in my fellow americans. I really don't see Kerry getting elected in November. But lets not forget that Clinton was elected....twice.

Watch out for Hillary in '08........never let up....liberalism is dead, we need to keep it that way.

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: