SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible major breakthrough on documents?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was the document filed from a hospital ship?
swiftyvetfan4ever
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi NC, welcome back!!
Are you talking about the KJW initials? On Kerry's very own website they have a page called "Top 10 Latest Lies From the "Swift Boat Vets For Bush""
http://www.johnkerry.com/rapidresponse/082104_swift_b.html
Check out #5
5) THE LIE : John Kerry Wrote the After Action Report Which Detail His & Others Acts on Days He Won the Bronze Star. “Several veterans insist that Mr. Kerry wrote his own reports, pointing to the initials K. J. W. on one of the reports and saying they are Mr. Kerry's.” [ New York Times, 8/20/04]

THE TRUTH: 1) Those Are Not Kerry's Initials & 2) They Refer to Person Who Had Received Report At Headquarters
Swift Boat Vets for Bush Clearly Wrong—Initials Were For Someone Else. “What's the W for, I cannot answer,' said Larry Thurlow, who said his boat was 50 to 60 yards from Mr. Kerry's. Mr. Kerry's middle initial is F, and a Navy official said the initials refer to the person who had received the report at headquarters, not the author.” [NYT, 8/20/04

Good Luck NC!!
flagreen
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
I've got several articles that question whether Kerry wrote the 13 March 69 incident but nothing from Kerry himself.

I can't find anything for Kerry's statement a few weeks back where he claimed the Navy documented his actions and he swore to God the Navy's account was the truth.

- Chief

This may be what you are looking for. It's from a visit to Anoka Minnesota;

Quote:
"All the guys who were with me on my boat absolutely document what I've said...you're now hearing about the lie. I am absolutely telling you the God's honest truth with regard to what happened over there."

Source - From an ABC story here
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go NavyChief

Keep building the case. It will all go for nothing if we do not get all of your hard work admitted as evidence into a court of law. The attention the media has given to Scott Petersen will be minuscule compared to the case built against Kerry. You think we are angry at Kerry think about how the lefties are going to feel post 11/2/04 as CIC Bush is re elected and on his coattails countless members of liberal politicians will be replaced by conservatives. Who will be left to stand in his defense after he looses?

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
swiftyvetfan4ever
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRING IT ON
“Thirty years ago, official Navy reports documented my service in Vietnam and awarded me the Silver Star, the Bronze Star and three Purple Hearts. Thirty years ago, this was the plain truth. It still is. And I still carry the shrapnel in my leg from a wound in Vietnam...John Kerry, August 19, 2004
Speech to the International Association of Fire Fighters
Boston, MA

http://blog.johnkerry.com/rapidresponse/archives/002503.html
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone explain to me what is the big news? We all know Kerry is a lying traitor but what proof is there that will reveal that to the country?

Lots of ignorant people who still think Kerry is a hero.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[quote="hanna"]As for a central tenet of the Swift Boats controversy, WaPo says of the after-action reports:

O'Neill has said that the initials "KJW" on the bottom of the report "identified" it as having been written by Kerry. It is unclear why this should be so, as Kerry's initials are JFK. A review of other Swift boat after-action reports at the Naval Historical Center here reveals several that include the initials "KJW" but describe incidents at which Kerry was not present

No. This wasn't correct. The intials on the TOR line are from the Communications Watch Officers at Phu Lam, not individual drafters. The drafting line is in the Market Time Spot Report...

Quote:
Even if Kerry did write the March 13 after-action report, it seems unlikely that he would have been the source of the information about "enemy bullets" flying around Thurlow. The official witness to those events, according to Thurlow's medal recommendation form, was Radioman 1st Class Robert Lambert, a member of his crew.

If he wrote the report?
It seems unlikely?
Official witness?

And what makes them think they knew how the system worked?

Of course the After Action report was the nemisis of the Bronze Star. Where else did they get the information? LCDR Elliot made the decision for the write ups based on Kerry's report. Does anyone think for a moment that LCDR Elliot actually typed the recommendation himself? He had a YN to do that work for him.

Have you looked at Kerry's recommendation and Thurlow's side by side? Why do they read almost identically until the action began?
Now tell me how Lambert and Sandusky were able to pull that off.

Besides, Sandusky was just recently quoted as saying that LCDR Elliot went to him and asked him what happened. Then after deciding the incident merited an award, LCDR Elliot directed his YN to write it up.

Why o why is it these media types think they know something about how the military works?????

- Chief
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
“Thirty years ago, official Navy reports documented my service in Vietnam and awarded me the Silver Star, the Bronze Star and three Purple Hearts,” Kerry said. “Thirty years ago, this was the plain truth. It still is. And I still carry the shrapnel in my leg from a wound in Vietnam.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5758982/

This was close but I saw him on TV telling a group of people, "God's honest truth...."

- Chief
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flagreen wrote:
NavyChief wrote:
I've got several articles that question whether Kerry wrote the 13 March 69 incident but nothing from Kerry himself.

I can't find anything for Kerry's statement a few weeks back where he claimed the Navy documented his actions and he swore to God the Navy's account was the truth.

- Chief

This may be what you are looking for. It's from a visit to Anoka Minnesota;

Quote:
"All the guys who were with me on my boat absolutely document what I've said...you're now hearing about the lie. I am absolutely telling you the God's honest truth with regard to what happened over there."

Source - From an ABC story here

This is the ONE!!!! yeah.

thanks

- Chief
MikeM
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why o why is it these media types think they know something about how the military works?????

Chief, that's because they still have it stuck in thier mind that they are the info-gatekeepers, and they don't have to dig for, understand what is, and report the TRUTH!
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry answering critics head on
by paperbag
Thu Aug 26th, 2004 at 20:48:14 GMT

From ABC News. Kerry addresses the Vietnam and flip-flop questions without mincing words. More of this please!

At a health care town hall meeting in Anoka, Minnesota, Senator John Kerry faced a direct question from a self-proclaimed Independent male voter who asked at 12:31pm EST, "The two things they say about you is that you waffle on the issues and that you lied about Vietnam. So, do you waffle on the issues and did you lie about Vietnam?"
A revved up Kerry addressed Vietnam first retorting, "All the guys who were with me on my boat absolutely document what I've said...you're now hearing about the lie. I am absolutely telling you the God's honest truth with regard to what happened over there."
The Senator, who has faced increasing criticism from groups such as the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth in recent weeks, argued that this was all a part of "Republican playbook" and that both issues were simply meant to build a buzz until they broke through to the public, never having a solid base in fact.

http://paperbag.dailykos.com/story/2004/8/26/164814/007
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, here it is.

131620Z MAR 69 SPOT REPORT on the Rassman saved incident.

Look at the Market Time Spot Report 13/1/TE 194.5.4.4/1

What is missing here?

- Chief
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What is missing here?

The link?

That's just a guess, of course....
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, Smart A$$.

Just look at the bolded text. What is missing?

And yeah, you might want to look at the other reports.

- Chief
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And yeah, you might want to look at the other reports.

I would, but someone sorta invalidated all my good links.

Let me guess....

THE NAME OF THE BOAT????

as in:

MARKET TIME SPOT REPORT 22/1/PCF36/1

for example?
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: