SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bill O'reilly bad mouthed swiftvets
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR is in the same league with Dan Rather.

Only not as believeable, credible and trustworthy.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were laughing at him. I guess for his faces and the way he talks. At the same time praising John Kerry's war record and discrediting the Presidents. I wish we all could be Mr Debator, but when you tell lie after lie it comes off as the truth. I can't stand to hear him speak I hate him so much. Bill would try a little to act fair and balanced, but that is just a ploy to make people think that. He has been friends with John Kerry for 25 years

Quote:
Senator Kerry, in Desert Storm 1991 the coalition was everything you today feel is necessary to meet your "global test". World support, Iraq invading another country, Iraq supported terrorism, and large amounts of the war was funded by other nations. You voted against this war. Explain what else was necessary in your "qualifications for war" to get your vote in this situation.

Good question
nathan roland
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you disappointed in Bill egO'Reilly? He is doing EXACTLY what he has always done? BOR is a "One Trick Pony" taking every side of the discussions/debates in our country. egO'Reilly keeps "Flip Flopping" to try and please everyone. egO'Reilly mentions repeatedly the negative reports of the other cable news venues as though the reports and remarks made by them were egregious to him which works to actually promote their opinions much more than the one or two reports the others may have made originally. egO'Reilly wants what they all want...viewers and sponsors. Like the others he'll do anything to get and keep them. FOX is good at making money and getting the ratings by filling unmet markets. Fox has done this in several areas and been successful. I'm an Independent and voting Bush. I believe Kerry would sell the USA out like a cheap trinket in a garage sale as he did the Swift Vets. The day of Reagans funeral when there was a plane they were unable to make contact with it was briefly reported by FOX that Rupert Murdock ran from the Rotunda with Kennedy and Soros...probably to the left Laughing . I stick with Hannity...he hasn't bashed the Swift Vets or Bush.
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Warm and Fuzzy Reply with quote

All BOR is doing is setting up a warm and fuzzy situation to convince Kerry to come on his show. That's all BOR cares about these days. He works it into every segment and interview. Me, me, me.

If he minimzes the Swifties, he feels Marjoe Gortner (Kerry -now the miracle worker) will feel safe and come do his interview.
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Senator Kerry, in Desert Storm 1991 the coalition was everything you today feel is necessary to meet your "global test". World support, Iraq invading another country, Iraq supported terrorism, and large amounts of the war was funded by other nations. You voted against this war. Explain what else was necessary in your "qualifications for war" to get your vote in this situation.

I'm praying W uses this tonight; I think it's a knockout punch!

just my $.01 (50% professional discount Wink )

Mission Accomplished!!
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that....looks like big Bill has a big problem to worry about......

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Bill O'reilly bad mouthed swiftvets Reply with quote

leeinwv wrote:
Last night on Letterman Bill O'reilly trashed the swiftvets again and I felt made fun of President Bush. Praised John Kerry for his intelligence

OMG!!!!! The dems are having a field day with BOR clandestinely supporting JK. That traitor should be taken off the air. His joke of Bush last night was as tastless and as classless as the remarks and comments comming from his mouth.

See yah with your mouth wide open BOR on Nov. 2nd....what ya gonna say then? "OH, thats not what I meant! I JUST SAID IT WRONG".

FOOL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: