SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHRIS MATTHEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:

...I am really Rolling Eyes I am about <-> this close to becoming a vegetarian. If you lived overseas some of the place I have, you would be turned off the whole thing too. We raise organic, hormone free beef cattle, and I can't eat even eat them. I eat beef about once or twice a month, and supplement my protein requirements with powdered protein shakes. The idea of eating something like McDonalds actually makes me <gag> Mystery meat, with a side of fatty frenchie fries? No, thanks.

Well, guess I better break for lunch! Very Happy

I'm with you.... having trouble eating meat these days.... I even ordered steaks and steakburgers from Kansas City Steaks and still have some left after a yr.... I only ordered 20 steakburgers! and gave 4 to the neighbors! still have about 1/2 left.... been thnking of giving the neighbors more....
I'm afraid to buy beef at the regular store.... ick!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmmmm......Kansas City Steaks.

Nothing like a big ol' hunk of dead cow flesh served along side of some nice fresh greenery, corn on the cob, and a spud the size of a childs head with butter and sour cream.

Can already feel the arteries hardening Laughing I would have a hard time going vegitarian living in the best beef land in nation (Kansas)
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are we talking about? Let me try to follow this thread.

Cris Mathews---->Vegetables---->Cows---->Meat---->Dead Meat---->Cris Mathews.

Therefore, ipso facto: Cris Mathews=dead meat.

Full circle!

I realize I am the one responsible for taking us off topic about 75% of the time, but if you are just patient, I will always take us back to where we started out. It just might look a little different by the time we get back, but I swear, its the same place. And! I SWEAR I HAVE A POINT!

Almost always, anyway.
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
What are we talking about? Let me try to follow this thread.

Cris Mathews---->Vegetables---->Cows---->Meat---->Dead Meat---->Cris Mathews.

Therefore, ipso facto: Cris Mathews=dead meat.

Full circle!

I realize I am the one responsible for taking us off topic about 75% of the time, but if you are just patient, I will always take us back to where we started out. It just might look a little different by the time we get back, but I swear, its the same place. And! I SWEAR I HAVE A POINT!

Almost always, anyway.

LaughingShockedIdea Mathews = Roadkill
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if this ain't a fun thread. Ya'll got me drowning in my own saliva. I'm not kiddin, ya'll got me starvin with all this talk of venison and beef steaks. I can't even remember what this thread was about now.
I'm gonna have to get up and go grill some hamburgers. I like em medium rare so I buy roasts and grind em myself.
Don't read this one Kimmymac.

I gotta go cook.

Dusty
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The funny thing is about some of the online polls is if you go to them as soon as the debate ends the numbers of Votes for the Dems are already in thousands or tens of thousands .It looks like they had started out with thousands of votes counted for the Dems at the beinging of the poll .
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmudd wrote:
The funny thing is about some of the online polls is if you go to them as soon as the debate ends the numbers of Votes for the Dems are already in thousands or tens of thousands .It looks like they had started out with thousands of votes counted for the Dems at the beinging of the poll .

polls? is that what we're talking about???? the dems probably start voting as soon as the debate starts. I did one for each debate. I don't think it's worth it. I'm to honest - I only vote once per debate - the dems vote multiple times. They probably keep voting over and over all thru the debate.

back to chris and dead meat.... he may be if he keeps smarting off - one of the dems tore into him the other night.... someone who someone else said might be Sec. of state if Kerry gets e......d..... (I can't say it)...
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Maggie1
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie, As posted in another thread, don't fiight 'em - join 'em. Vote with the
dems. Since they want to skew the results, help them out! Believe me, you will enjoy casting those votes! Very Happy
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conservatives as usual are conservative in actions. This thread has been a hoot. Let's send a flood of emails to the usual places and state that we are no longer responding to the stacked polls.

My concern: seems the damage to Kerry has not been sustained and his anti-war core and the consequences are not resonating as I had expected. More evidence needs to be out there. Still thinking how to get this done. I can't believe this is actually a horse race. I think it is the melodrama that OIM wants and needs to have viewers.

This country should be rock solid behind our President and against Kerry because of his anti-war activities, if for no other reason. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
SWVTsupporter
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrap your head in duct tape to keep it from exploding and then vote for Kerry. That is the best way to invalidate the votes. Of course, abstinence is not so bad either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: