SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry is an enemy of America
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya'll know I've already said that I think GWB is going to win in a landslide and why.

But something that was said here needles me. I also wonder what the looney left is going to do when Bush wins big. These people are NUTS. I think they are capable of just about anything. Look at what they are already doing to the Republican offices around the nation. I truly fear for the presidents life. I think these wackos are crazy enough to take a shot at him. They may even try to cause civil war. They are so motivated by hatred and fear that I'm afraid they will band together and do something really stupid.

Our country is really at a crossroads. We have an enemy within, and it's just as insidious as any terrorist. These folks are wanting to change the face of America and the constitution. I agree with what the poster above said. If Kerry becomes president he would use the Patriot Act against us. He doesn't believe in freedom, he believes in POWER.

If you're not a praying person, please start. I believe Bush is going to win, but this ugliness won't be gone on Nov 3. I think Bush will be like Lincoln and will have to be carefully guarded in order to take his place in the White House. Pray for his safety.

GWB landslide!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: