SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anti-War Americans Sending Photos to Iraq
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: re group Reply with quote

I cannot beleive these whackos, I sympathise with the berg family, but he was not in the military, and hadf no business being there, and mr berg should not be blaming anyone nopbody forced his son to go there, also I would like to know how we can get the message to these whackos,about the murders saddam committed, did they not see the mass graves, a lot worse than abu graihb,
W.P. Wily
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In this same spirit, I'm figuring on making up my own sign to send:

Over 1000 of our brave soldiers have died to secure your freedom.

You're welcome.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are the same kind of appeasement weasels and unwashed hippies who spit on us and called us "baby killers" when we came back from Viet Nam. This can do nothing but ruin the morale of our boys in uniform. I wonder if "Ketchup Woman" donates to them in her husband's name.

I feel dirty just having their web and email addresses on our forum.
nathan roland
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if before the Twin Towers in New York were bombed and almost 3,000 people were massacred or when the World Trade Center was bombed or the embassy was bombed the terrorists made sure all the "anti-war protesters" or the "human shields" or "liberals" were out of these areas and safe? Of course not, the fanatics didn't reward anyone's support of them with a call ahead of time or send out emails to warn them so their lives would be spared. These fanatics kill children and many others and they kill ANY AMERICANS, politics be damned, every chance they get.

When you stick your head in the sand try to remember your azz makes a good target.
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who think like this seem to believe that war is worse the evil. Given the choice, they will chose evil.

Using that logic, WWII was a worse choice than defeating Hilter. If they had their way, there would be no live Jews in Europe today.

Saddam Hussein is preferable to a free Iraq. I'm sure the young women and independant thinkers in Iraq would not agree.

A fact finding trip to North Korea is in order for these people.
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it's kind of funny. Most Iraqi's can't even read Arabic let alone english. I keep picturing some 60's hippies wandering around Bagdhad handing them out and people looking at the them like their nuts.
vet_supporter
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people have figured out how stupid this group of people demoralizing our troops are. They have put up some spoof pictures that are pretty funny:

Apology to Saddam

VS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: