SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forbidden Films About John Kerry on Dish and Direct TV
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
retire05
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My God, have we become a communist nation with only one form of media reporting, LIBERAL?
Why no mention of all the winter soldiers who were proved to be fakes, just like John Kerry? Why no mention of how the communist party had infiltrated the peace movement? Why no mention of how Kerry had strong connections to Kennedy? Why no mention of Kerry's FBI files?
This whole piece is making me sick. The moderator had lots of comments about how the swifties were so wrong, but Kerry can walk on water.
Well, get ready kids, if we wind up with a tort lawyer in the VP office the end of the truth is here.
God help our military that is serving in Iraq and Afhganistan if Kerry is elected. They are in for a repeat of 1971.
ThanksVets
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch out for these guys, what they did was show it at about the same time as Sinclair, and they will be showing an anti-Bush piece next week. I smell a rat.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Dish Network but no channel 9410. Oh well.
BenJaxBchFL
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The anti-Bush was shown on 375 earlier this week. It mainly focused on a storyline that surrounds the PNAC conspiracy crap. I watch 375 all the time but only for the foriegn cultural information. I plan on calling the fund raising shows tomorrow to complain. Tonight was totally disgusting. They hardly interrupted the Upriver and butchered Stolen Honor. Not once in the Upriver film do they mention the Kerry deferments, only four months served and the lying testimonies given. Then at the very end they mention that Going Upriver too is a political and one sided story. Believe me, they said Stolen Honor was discredited by the NYT and basically accused it of being BS. While Upriver may have left out a thing or two. It was hard to stomach but I wanted to know what we are up against.
The war against terrorism is not that Americans might die rather that we would alter our way of living. If we get to a point where we choose not to go out because of fear, our economy will sink and in the end so will our nation. Vote Bush.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't people making films like this anticipate the attacks that are going to come and answer them before they can be made? Now we have Stolen Honor being debunked by Winter Soldier of all things for crying out loud. Now Winter Soldier is valid documentation?? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: