SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry making HUGE Mistake
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arlene welker wrote:
I really feel in my heart that this is a fight between good and evil. I am not a religious zealot or a nut job but I have a strong intuition that this is not just a fight for the white house but against an evil power. Anyone else agree?

Oh yea....no doubt in my mind...and I'm not a conspiracy-theory-around-every-corner person.
shelly
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="LimaCharley"]Uh Huh. I am an atheist leaning agnostic and I started praying when John Faux Kerry was nominated.[/quote]

Honey, We are at war-the sKerry war- and my dad told us there are no atheists in the foxholes. I think this is appropriate for this situation.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WebTalk wrote:
WOW! JROTC,
glad you posted that because I recall seeing all those signs with the 6's on them...lots of them, and I wondered what they stood for, but didn't give it much more thought until I saw your post. Now I recall also that I felt that it looked very strange, and now I know why.

Kerry is the candidate of the 6's...666!
But he has always made me feel "creepy"!

Just fired up my new Dell and cable high speed tonight...I'm flying now!

I'm so envious ! mine's 4 yrs old! a dinasaur in computer yrs ! Rolling Eyes
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shelly wrote:
Honey, We are at war-the sKerry war- and my dad told us there are no atheists in the foxholes. I think this is appropriate for this situation.

I have been in this war with John Faux Kerry since I was in Viet Nam. I had the pleasure of running the gauntlet of anti-war protestors on my return. I remember right after I returned being asked to leave a family picnic when some distant family members and neighbors started heckling me about being a baby killer. I was going to take all of them on. I was the distraction so I was asked to leave. I am praying because it is déjà vu for me. I see it starting again with Iraq and it will get much worse before it is over.

Last edited by LimaCharlie on Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am SO sorry for what happened - and am determined to do everything I can to help bring this sorry SOB to justice. For you...for the other Swift Vets...for the POWs...for the other Vietnam vets wrongly accused of the most viscious distortions. For our country. To get this damn yoke of Vietnam off our necks and properly in perspective. For healing for all of us.
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry, like Clinton before him has developed the political talent of being a mirror. People who like him look at him and see reflected back exactly what they want to see. When they see what they want, they look no further. Why people will believe a scoundrel over an honest man I will never understand.

Before I even look at a candidate's positions I look at his character. If the character is not there or is lacking, then what he stands for is irrelevant as he has no core principals to guide him.

I can only conclude that large numbers of people are incapable of assessing the character of a potential leader, or worse, don't care as long as they get what they want.
Gus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Good Vs. Evil Reply with quote

In addition to everything else I've been reading, I just finished watching
Farenhype 9/11 and Stolen Honor. John Kerry is evil. Period. He is a traitor to his country, he is a self-admitted war criminal,he has conspired with Communists and wants to cultivate a relationship with the corrupt UN, relying on their advice as to when the US should act in its own defense, he has no conscience about anything he does - and believes it is all justified as a "means to and end"...mainly, his presidency. He is an opportunist who videotaped himself in "battle" after the fact, who married twice for money...etc...etc..etc...... I am so afraid for our precious country to be placed in his sinister hands. The frustration is that the "anybody but Bush" people think that ANYONE (even a man of no character) is better. We have done a terrible job of exposing this man. Dems really don't see this danger.
ANY last-minute expose would help ....can ANYONE effect this???????
The man has no soul.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: