SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The request to stand down
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ret. SMCS
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF there is conclusive proof that John Kerry received an OTH, then RELEASE it! Otherwise this is one great big exercise in futility!

USN SMCS(SW/AW), Retired '83-03
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ret. SMCS wrote:
Otherwise this is one great big exercise in futility!

You got that right....
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a deep, deep breath. Although I've only been a member for a few days, I've been checking this site for some time.

The Chief does what he/she believes is best.

One more time: take a deep, deep breath. AND BE SURE TO CHECK this site MONDAY Morning early. Noticed someone posted (somewhere)there may be some breaking news posted somewhere on it.
B-R-E-A-T-H!!! I am doing the same and hope to still be doing it in the morning and again on Tuesday when I will cast my vote in front of my friends.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder why we are so fascinated on Kerry's discharge status? Is it because we believe that many people will hear that and then run to the polls to vote for Bush?

A much more important question and far greater danger is threatening us. How far do John Kerry's Communist ties go? How many others that support Kerry are involved in the Communism shift of our country? They want to be called "progressive" instead of "liberal" now. Has the time finally come for them to take a bold step forward and come out of the closet, proclaiming in a loud voice, "Yes, we are the "progressive" party". Might I suggest you read the captured documents again and see that the Communists also called themselves "progressive".

We now have documentary evidence of the Communist's calling the shots during the anti-war movement. Kerry couldn't have been ignorant to this fact. He was their spokesman -- he claimed in dozens of articles to be the leader. We have his own words -- his own actions which mirrored the directives and circulars written by the enemy.

It is painfully obvious that the media is partaking in the effort to minimize his actions and try to twist them into something heroic.

Will you stand for this? Will you let the media and Kerry's nuances steer this country towards the Communist's ultimate goal of defeating us? Will we now enter the age of America's rule by Communist ideology?

The leaders of Communism have been replaced and watered down. But Communism is an idealogy that has found it's way into our main media. It has perverted our thoughts and actions towards our America the beautiful -- the land of the free.

Let me recall the gloating of Le Duc Tho (Communist negotiator) who told Kissinger in September 1971, "I don't know why I'm negotiating anything with you, we've already won. We will get everything we want from your opposition".

Yes, Kerry's discharge story would be sensational, but it doesn't address a far greater danger to this country. Kerry said he will pursue the terrorists like he did the VC. Does this mean we are looking at a surrender on their terms?

FIGHT DAMN YOU! If you want to lay down and give up -- so be it.

BUT I'M GOING TO FIGHT and FIGHT until WE ERADICATE THIS THREAT!

- Chief

Last edited by NavyChief on Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHIEF: I cannot believe you are here! Great job! God Bless you and your family.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

BUT I'M GOING TO FIGHT and FIGHT until WE ERRADICATE THIS THREAT!

- Chief

What the Chief said!! To include all of it!!
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion is the discharge story is something Americans can easily understand, plus President Bush received an Honorable Discharge from the get go. By Kerry hiding his record, with many opportunities to come forth with his record, hopefully he will be perceived as trying to con the public. If Kerry would have come forth with his discharge months ago, it would have had an effect, but not a huge impact and most people would let it slide, by continually trying to hide his records, hopefully it will have more of an impact and show how deceitful he really is. As far as the communist ties, my opinion is that most people who are interested in the story already figured there were ties--this just brings conclusive evidence. Kerry supporters arent the ones likely to look into this situation and really understand how disturbing his Hanoi ties are. The primary goal for me now is to make sure Kerry doesnt get elected, I think the discharge story is the best avenue. The Communist ties is MUCH more important and relevant, but I think that will hopefully be used to bury him further (maybe after he loses election and bring him down in the Senate--wishful thinking). What it boils down to is the Discharge story is very easy to understand, while the Communist ties are more difficult for people to comprehend or believe, no matter how credible and truthful the evidence. Just my opinion, of course!
swctexas
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like some well-intentioned folks on this board are waiting for a weather forecast without realizing the eye of a hurricane is passing over their heads.

We have the information we need!

We know the truth!

John Kerry is a traitor!

He committed treason!

Contact everyone you can and get the news out! We have enough to continue the trend toward the re-election of President Bush.

GET ORGANIZED FOR TUESDAY! STOP WAITING FOR A BRICK TO FALL FROM HEAVEN TO HIT JFK IN THE HEAD! WE KNOW ALL WE NEED!

GET YOUR NEIGHBORS TOGETHER! GO TO THE POLLS AND RE-ELECT THE PRESIDENT!

EVERY VOTE (SWING-STATE OR NOT) WILL ADD TO THE RESOUNDING MESSAGE THAT WE WILL NOT GO SILENTLY INTO THE NIGHT WHILE THIS COUNTRY IS TAKEN OVER BY A TRAITOR!

FOCUS!

WORK!

AND PRAY WHILE YOU DO IT!

SWC
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the blogs know this story by now, though we can flood them again when the Monday morning story comes out.

We need to get on radio and television. For a start here are some morning radio shows we can contact.

Bill Bennet 6-9am ET. E-Mail at http://www.bennettmornings.com/instantaccess/default.aspx
Phone Toll-free (866) 680-6464

Laura Ingraham 9am-12noon ET. suggestions@lauraingraham.com
Phone 800-876-4123

My home state of Minnesota is going to be a swing state, you non-swing staters could help me out by contacting these.

KQ Morning Show. This is the biggest radio show in the state and its host is somewhat conservative, its listeners are the average working guys, the ones that made the difference when Jesse Ventura got elected.
E-Mail at: http://www.92kqrs.com/morningshowemailus.asp

Bob Davis at KSTP 1500. He has actually talked about the Kerry/Hanoi documents. Let him know about the dicharge. bdavis@am1500.com

Here are the stories that I have.
http://www.gulflive.com/opinion/mississippipress/index.ssf?/base/opinion/109904493874180.xml
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41169
http://www.humaneventsonline.com/blog-buzzcut.php?range=10%2F24%2F2004+-+10%2F30%2F2004
http://www.nysun.com/article/3756
http://www.washtimes.com/commentary/20041029-083537-8463r.htm
http://federalistpatriot.us/alexander/edition.asp?id=279
http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RTD%2FMGArticle%2FRTD_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031778835533&path=%21editorials%21oped&s=1045855935007
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41194
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone help me out here please. I have briefly looked for a NY Times article when Kerry himself said something to the effect that Hanoi/Communist were possibly helping Anti-War efforts in the US, can someone please help me find it? In fact, I think it was posted on this board not too long ago, but I lost it in all the other messages...
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accidentally posted to another thread:

GeorgiaBoy wrote:
NavyChief wrote:

BUT I'M GOING TO FIGHT and FIGHT until WE ERADICATE THIS THREAT!

- Chief

I propose that someone, well versed with the facts we currently have or will have, make up a media kit with contact information in case of questions. Supporters of this forum can then take them and I mean hand carry them to their local TV stations and wait there while the media pack is examined. The courier should then inform the station that their journalistic integrity will be judged by what they do with the information they are provided and that a large group of Americans plan to hold those news organizations that do nothing accountable.

angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: NAVY_NAVY_NAVY Reply with quote

I need help to post comment on PAX viewing of Unfit To Lead. Do not know where to do this. TYVM
lewisge
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief...

I agree with you that the long-term concern is the threat you so eloquently discussed. But, there is a large segment of the population that do not have any connection to the events of Vietnam or the Cold War or have not been taught about it.

I'm a computer person who has been in the industry ever since I left the Navy in 1978. I really had this reality driven home to me the other day when I was in an office conference room full of people discussing a computer problem. My teammate and I were discussing something we had seen on a mainframe computer many years ago that was similar. All of a sudden we noticed all of the people around the table and their eyes were starting to roll back into their heads. Paul (my teammate) asked... how many of you in this room were born after 1972 (a key year in the life of the IBM 360/370 mainframe computer)? A majority of the hands in the room went up. We finally said... never mind! (we knew they had no frame of reference)

I think the majority of the public would better understand someone being discharged from the armed services with something other than an honorable discharge. For what it's worth...

USN ET1
USS Marvin Shields (DE-1066)
1972-1978

Last edited by lewisge on Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swctexas wrote:
I feel like some well-intentioned folks on this board are waiting for a weather forecast without realizing the eye of a hurricane is passing over their heads.

We have the information we need!

We know the truth!

John Kerry is a traitor!

He committed treason!

Contact everyone you can and get the news out! We have enough to continue the trend toward the re-election of President Bush.

GET ORGANIZED FOR TUESDAY! STOP WAITING FOR A BRICK TO FALL FROM HEAVEN TO HIT JFK IN THE HEAD! WE KNOW ALL WE NEED!

GET YOUR NEIGHBORS TOGETHER! GO TO THE POLLS AND RE-ELECT THE PRESIDENT!

EVERY VOTE (SWING-STATE OR NOT) WILL ADD TO THE RESOUNDING MESSAGE THAT WE WILL NOT GO SILENTLY INTO THE NIGHT WHILE THIS COUNTRY IS TAKEN OVER BY A TRAITOR!

FOCUS!

WORK!

AND PRAY WHILE YOU DO IT!

SWC

The sad part is that most of us recognize that this info has to get beyond the rational thinking, intelligent people of this country. The masses are waiting to be told how to think by the MSM. We are lucky that they now will listen to Fox so we want to see a validation of this on Fox so the masses will follow like good little sheep. But many of us live in sheltered worlds. Everyone we know that we have a phone number or email address are already voting for Bush. All the houses are lined with Bush signs in our neighborhoods. When we go to the store and see a rare car with a Kerry bumper sticker on it (and it usually has a car tag from another county), we gather in crowds around the car to see what a Kerry supporter looks like. So it is frustrating. But I do send the info to everyone I know, maybe they know a Kerry supporter. But they treat us as kooks, another black helicopter theory. Without the support of Fox or Hannity, they file the info with the No Plane ever Hit the Pentagon information.

We know this election is being fought in the media and are distressed that our guys are playing defense not offense. They cancel the interview on the Hanoi documents to respond to the so-called missing amunition in Iraq and then to respond to Bin Laden's support of Kerry. We are looking for something in terms these people can understand and the discharge appears to be that and is then a great lead in to the Hanoi documents. I have been emailing the info to various media outlets, but I can't help but feel that they are being deleted without reading. Maybe if I headed the email with "We Need to talk, I'm pregnant with your baby", they'd at least open the email.

When I activated my credit card tonight, I used that opportunity to talk to the man about the latest news, (he asked if I was ready for Tuesday so I unloaded.) He will still vote for Bush.

We need to write something that is plain and easy for the non-military person to read. And then a link to just the documents which backup what is being referred to, nothing more.

We need to look at this as if we were presenting this to a jury. How would we present it so that the lowest element could understand it but not overload the voter?

I do know of someone who has a father-in-law who is a Kerry supporter. Maybe if I had something I think he could understand and sent it to her, she would send it to him.

I'm not trying to show anyone any disrespect at all or I'm not trying to appear lazy, I'm the least lazy person most people know. I just think we will be able to get our message out there if we can get away from looking like a conspiracy theory.

In some ways, I think Rathergate may have hurt us. Now everyone is gun shy about coming out with a story before they check it out.

Last edited by Roon on Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Chief that the possibility (or fact) that Kerry is a Communist is bigger than his discharge, but I agree with the others that the discharge is easier to understand and prove.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: