SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lipscomb: Kerry Discharge questioned by JAG Officer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redneckvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MSM will run interference for Kerry as long as they can. Drudge hasn't picked it up yet either.

..........it's up to the bloggers.
becca1223
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am doing my part in spreading the new Lipscomb article everywhere!!
How about a lot of phone calls today to Fox News?!

To Call FOX News Channel:
1-888-369-4762

Tomorrow's list of things to do:

1) Vote against Kerry - - Vote for Bush!

2) Spread the word everywhere to boycott Drudge! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: list of the MSM, "girlie men" etal Reply with quote

bad dan blather

ted gobble,gobble

tom brokenjaw

peterless jennings

"w"ine williams

the ticks, of tick, tick,tick

new yuck timeout

boston blob

lost angles notime

little timmy rustey bucket

cuttie currick "the blink, blink "

sissy mat lower

and "sludge" if drudge does what I think he will

please add , and post, a list of these creeps
nnn3 etal

looks like our U S Senate is now a "cult" and or a "secret society"

above any law or rule of any kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etal
Algesan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: For the sake of America Reply with quote

Truegrit wrote:
For the sake of our nation, I hope that one of those individuals privy to the original discharge status of John Kerry will step forward and do his or her duty to the nation, by disclosing what they know -- the direct knowledge they have -- of Kerry's first discharge and whether his meetings with the enemy, in Paris, were involved in determining his discharge status.

I'm doubtful that the liberal media will pick up on this issue, because they have bought into the Big Lie of the Kerry campaign -- coordinating to help boost his electoral chances. (Look at NYT and CBS communicating on the Iraqi missing arms story! The new Yellow Journalism of the MSM).

Ahhh, Truegrit, I cannot ask anyone to take a hit either by jail time or fine for me. I can only ask it of myself.

You are correct though, nobody in the MSM will take it up unless the readership demands it.
becca1223
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote of the day

Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.
- Bo Jackson.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The article states "A member of the Harvard Law School admissions committee recalled that the real reason Mr. Kerry was not admitted was because the committee was concerned that because Mr. Kerry had received a less than honorable discharge they were not sure he could be admitted to any state bar."
Would the Harvard Law School still have the record that the "VC Collaborator" had a less than honorable discharge?
Since it is a civilian organization, they probably guard the personal records very well, and I doubt that there would be any chance of getting a copy. Too many privacy rules in today's culture.
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please make sure to spread this artivle by personal email to 10 of your friedns and ask them to please send it to 10 of thiers as the news is trying to ignore this!!
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, kids - you know what the drill is Very Happy This is your friendly morning remander to CALL YOUR SENATORS!

Yes, email friends, media, bloggs -

BUT FIRST

Since we got news of the documented link between John Kerry, the Vietnam Veterans Against the War, the anti-war movement and the communist North Vietnamese government early this week, I’ve been encouraging readers of this board to CALL THEIR SENATORS, among others.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41106
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41142
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41194

Now, the New York Sun's has an article about John Kerry's discharge:

http://www.nysun.com/article/4040

WHAT IS GOING ON?? WE ARE CITIZENS AND WE WANT TO KNOW WHY JOHN KERRY'S TIES TO COMMUNISTS AND THE HIDING OF HIS BACKGROUND HASN'T BEEN INVESTIGATED BY THE SENATE OR THE MEDIA.

My sister used to work for a couple of congressmen on Capitol Hill. Every Representative and Senator has a process in place to receive and process constituent phone calls.

KEY POINT: For every ONE phone call they get, staffers and the congressmen assume that anywhere from 10-100 other people feel the same way, but don’t take the time to call. Sooo…since so few people actually call, in proportion to the population at large, EACH phone call can be vitally important.

I believe it would be fair to say that our calls helped Sen Majority Leader Bill Frist get in touch with NavyChief last week…correct me if I’m wrong, NC.

Email is not as effective, since their in-boxes are overflowing right now. Plus, phone calls have that personal touch….

GUIDELINES:

GOAL: We want 100 calls to [b]each Senator, and 200 calls to Sen Maj Leader Bill Frist's offices - asking for ANSWERS[/b].

Be polite, be specific, be as factual as possible.

Use the links and posts on the board to muster your collection of facts and information.

DO NOT share scripts between each other – they can smell ‘em a mile off and it greatly diminishes the impact of what you’re trying to do. This is personal….

DON’T expect to get a call back – that’s not what this is about. This is about pushing for them to TAKE ACTION! We want our voices to be heard in a collective fashion, versus having them try to keep track to who to call about what issues.

DON’T expect to change minds when you call the Democratic offices. Again, that’s not the purpose (although I’d love to be a fly on the wall if any of the Democratic staffers actually go to the web sites and read the evidence…).

Our purpose is to get ACTION, and numbers is one way to get this issue over the “Tipping Point” (see: Malcolm Gladwell’s book, The Tipping Point). Once it tips, the tides rush in. We need to help make the tip happen….

WHY SENATORS?

The United States Congress is one the biggest ‘Ole Boys Network around. John Kerry has been part of that club for 20 years. You can bet that many, many people do not want to get involved in anything related to our questions.

They want it to GO AWAY - and we can see it happening. They want to stall, and dance, and twist, and avoid touching this. THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. They won’t rat out a fellow Senator unless extreme pressure is applied - and we are applying it!

However…power abhors a vaccum. The old military principal of "kick 'em when they're down" applies here. We need to keep kicking, and others will pile on it. If Kerry is trending negatively in the polls (and that's happening), and takes a big hit on Tuesday...let's see what happens Cool

WE ARE UNITED STATES CITIZENS. THE SENATE (and the House of Representatives) WORKS FOR US. ONE OF THEIR OWN HAS BEEN FOUND OUT. WE WANT THEM TO TAKE ACTION INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY. They will each be up for election one day – and the Pajamahadeen has loooong memories.

The Senate is the Big League (House members might disagree with me, but Senators get better offices!) – when they speak, the media tends to listen pretty well.

Your MARCHING ORDERS:
CALL BOTH OF YOUR STATE'S SENATORS. Republican, Democrat – doesn’t matter. You’re not debating them, you’re DEMANDING THEY TAKE ACTION on this issue.

CALL BOTH THEIR WASHINGTON D.C. OFFICES AND THEIR LOCAL CONGRESSIONAL OFFICES.

USE THIS WEB SITE TO FIND BOTH NUMBERS: http://congress.org/congressorg/home/

Congress is not in session, so don't expect them to be in Washington, D.C. They may very well be in their home districts or even in their local offices. Call both.

CALL SENATE MAJORITY LEADER (leader of the GOP's in the Senate) BILL FRIST (again. Keep up the pressure).

CALL BOTH HIS D.C. AND LOCAL TENNASSEE OFFICE:
202-224-3344
615-352-9411

THEN, CALL THE SENATE WHIP (#2 GOP man in the Senate) MITCH MCCONNELL - BOTH OFFICES
202-224-2541
502-582-6304

THEN, CALL THE WHITE HOUSE AND REGISTER YOUR DEEP CONCERN over this issue. Let the President and his team know we’re out here and we’re ANGRY.
202-456-1414

For good measure, if you're still in the mood to be feisty -

CALL SEN TED STEVEN'S (Senate President Pro Tempore - oversees the Senate when the VP isn't available) OFFICE
202-224-3004
907-271-5915

These are the key leaders in the Senate.

WE ARE UNITED STATES CITIZENS, MANY OF US VETERANS, WHO WANT ANSWERS. WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON JOHN KERRY IS AND WHAT HE'S HIDING. WE ARE ANGRY AND WE WANT ACCOUNTABILITY FROM OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES AND THE MEDIA.
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Lispcomb and the NY Sun opened the door just a little more and for this I am grateful.

Someway, someday, someone in the know will give the true story. Unfortunately I don't think it will happen in the next 24 hours. I'm just hopeful it comes out while I'm still on this side of the grass.
DoGooder
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I going to keep an update of the bloggers covering this story.

Powerline
http://www.powerlineblog.com/
Captain's Quarter
http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/002932.php#comments

If we don't have every blogger talking about this, both left and right, we are not doing enough today.

I am going to focus on trying the more libersl bloggers today. Let's see if they will mention it as well.

Last edited by DoGooder on Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angelnoel wrote:
Tom Lispcomb and the NY Sun opened the door just a little more and for this I am grateful.

Someway, someday, someone in the know will give the true story. Unfortunately I don't think it will happen in the next 24 hours. I'm just hopeful it comes out while I'm still on this side of the grass.

Maybe not - but if we WAIT for something to happen, it never will.

It's time for OFFENSE, NOT DEFENSE!

Get on those phones and CALL YOUR SENATORS. Can't hurt - will likely help in the long run.

Let us know what they say!
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, time to take off the gloves.

We make the charge - KERRY GOT A LESS THAN HONORABLE DISCHARGE - NO IFS, ANDS, MAYBES OR BUTS ABOUT IT - PERIOD.

Make Kerry PROVE that he DIDN'T get a less than honorable discharge - unless he can PROVE it by releasing his records, we assume our assertion is 100% correct.

It's always been so frustrating that they make Bush PROVE he was in Alabama while in the TANG, and assume because he cannot, that he was not there. Let's turn the tables on Lurch by the same tactic.

We have to come out with guns blazin' on this to get Lurch's attention.

If Kerry ignores the charge, we assume it's true. Period.

If Kerry comes out and denies the charge, then we say PROVE IT!

Time to call his bluff. We need Mark Sullivan, Lipscomb or someone with clout and power to publicly challenge Kerry.

Kerry's hidden behind the media now for months - TIME TO CALL HIS BLUFF.

Play your cards, Lurch - your time is UP.

Debbie

Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Grand Slam it's not. But it doesn't have to be. At this late date in a very short-fused game, what we need is to plant the seed of controversy and doubt. Actually, controversy and doubt can often be better than a ho-hum grand slam.
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talked to Frist office, she said they are looking into some kind of press thing but when I pressed her she sounded unclear. She was not aware of the new article. They are asking for comments to pass on, boy did I give her an earfull. I asked are you going to be a good ole boys club guarding your own closets or are you going take a risk and stand up for the truth. We voted you in and we expect you to help us now, and if you don't we feel you are going to sacrafice our nation for your own political gains. She asked for all the info on the new article, my address phone etc. Please, Please call everyone.

The scripture about the judge answering the woman because of her continual begging will apply here.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
A Grand Slam it's not. But it doesn't have to be. At this late date in a very short-fused game, what we need is to plant the seed of controversy and doubt. Actually, controversy and doubt can often be better than a ho-hum grand slam.

DAMN RIGHT IT CAN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: