SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOR compares Swifties to Michael Moore!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have given up on BOR ever being credible again. He lawsuit was dismissed, and we know why. He paid her off rather than let the truth come out, thereby sealing the records and hiding the facts. (Sound familiar?) He is a closet Kerryite of the worst kind and wouldn't know the truth if it bit him.
BOR is a sexual criminal and pervert. He is siding with the big media because if he goes against them they will make a big deal about his 'case' and ruin him. As long as he is a tool they can use he will get a pass.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think BOR might be auditioning for Rather’s spot.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOR is smart enough to know that the heyday of the big anchors is over. They're losing viewers at a rapid pace and doing nothing to stop the trend. In fact they're regressing and doing even more of the things that cost them viewers. The reason Rather did the false document thing is that he was sure he could get away with it. Had it not been for the bloggers, he would have.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
What is so frustrating about all this is that the media "discredits" the SwiftVets claims by running in circles. O'Reilly's initial questioning of Mr. O'Neill if I remember was about the SwiftVets and who served in who's boat and of John O'Neill meeting with President Nixon and about Larry Thurlow's Silver Star... So basically, O'Reilly asks questions the media had posed (not SwiftVet claims) and then says the "allegations arent true". The problem is...The SwiftVets never claimed any of this crap. It isnt necessary to disclose that Larry Thurlow received a Silver Star on March 13th (but it was explained by the SwiftVets when the issue arose), and then they bring up Nixon...Mr. O'Neill never claimed to not have met with President Nixon and has answered all questions about it directly.

thanks for this info - I've racked my brain trying to remember what bor said (if anything) that could be taken as a 'discredit' on anythng the Swifties said! Now I know! I've even emailed him a few times asking him to fess up to it!
I watch parts of his show now and again - but it is difficult ! hard to imagine that in the past, I'd be upset if I MISSED his show! ugh! Where was my brain????? Rolling Eyes
so he is leaving the public with the IMPRESSION that the Swifties lied about something in regards to Kerry ! What a creep!

I do remember that he acted like he had found out something BIG that the Swifties did not know - it was that Kerry was antiwar prior to 'volunteering' for the Navy !!!! oh, give us a break bor ! how stupid do you think we are????
such a minor thing - like we'd over looked it - in light of all the other stuff, it just wasn't of major importance !! Shocked
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: