SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry told Geraldo he lost due to Osama tape!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krauthammer hit another homer on Brit's show tonight. The gang had been going through all of Kerry's claimed reasons for losing (none of which were of his doing, of course) and culminated in Kerry's criticism of the bias in Fox and the Sinclair Network.

Charles pointed out that for 50 years, since television became big, the libs had had the full support of all the broadcast networks, the full support of the major cities' newspapers, and the faculties of all the major universities. All these entities threw their full weight behind Kerry and he lost. He lost because Fox has a couple of conservative "marquee" personalities and Sinclair ran one doco?

Man, that's power. Mr. Green

Schadow
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone has missed the point. Kerry has no political career left if he admits that he lost because of a "residual" issue. If he lost to the Swiftees then he would be admitting that he had character and record problems. If he lost because of so-called "values" then, ditto, he would have remaining residual problems. But by blaming his loss on a one-time current event Voila! - no residual issues to haunt him in the future.

It's simple. The man did not get to be a US Senator without learning how to spin things: past, present, and future.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats an exellent point Klanker, anything but the truth. Myself I would like to spread around that the only(only) reason was his wife, then maybe it will get him and moma warbucks blaming each other. I think kerry deserves to be miserable until he loses his next race! Twisted Evil
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this mean he is going to sue osama to fill his campaign chest since he had to give all his money back and not the swifties? DARN I was looking forward to all that discovery.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Kerry saying the bin Laden tape scared the American people is just another form of demeaning the American people typical of self-professed elitists. In my opinion, all of the their critiques of why they lost follow this theme. I say:

Keep it up.
Doc Jerry K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's also an irresponsible statement; it implies Osama had an influence on our elections. And that's absurd. Kerry lost for many of the reasons already listed on this site.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: