SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vets, PLEASE don't back down!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: A Salute to the Swiftvets Reply with quote

Bob Chamberlain wrote:
I was absolutely aghast that a man like Kerry could be nominated for President - and use his military record as reason to vote for him! I felt like I had fallen through the Looking Glass into Wonderland. Nothing made sense and I felt helpless to do anything about it.

That is a very good analogy. I wonder if the DNC knew all of the real John Kerry or did they have the Clintonesque tude of.."So..?"

BTW, just want to warn you about keeping sharp when your kids get into [middle and high] school! You'll love revisionist History Wink

Bob Chamberlain wrote:

You Swiftvets have rescued me. I feel I am a member of a community. I am no longer alone. I have a venue that lets me take action. You men of courage and honor deserve nothing but the greatest respect for your stand. In the highest traditions of our Founding Fathers, you have once again pledged your lives, your fortunes and your sacred honor. Our country is blessed to have men such as you. I have but limited means, but I will do whatever I can do to help.

Thank you.

Agreed!
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: re e-mail Reply with quote

I just received another e-mail from swiftvetsdishonourablyliars @ yahoo.com, showing how many electoral votes kerry has compared to bush,title of e-mail read and weep, I thought we reported that person to yaho obecause of previous e-mails please let me know if anyone else is receiving this
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Block That Person Reply with quote

Minnie-

Yahoo does absolutely nothing.
I see you also have a Yahoo account.
The best thing to do is block this guy in your account manager.

To do this:

Login

in the upper right hand side,
you should see "MAIL OPTIONS"
click on that

In MAIL OPTIONS

Under the SPAM Heading

Scroll down to:

Block Addresses
Click on that

See where it says "Add Block"?

(this is the fun part)

highlight and copy (alt-C)
that nasty and very ill-informed person's addy

and paste it in the box (alt-V) where it says ADD BLOCK

CLICK ON ADD BLOCK(make sure you do that or it won't be added)

You're done!!

Good Bye to PsychoPath Kerry Supporter

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: