SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHO WILL LEAD TO HOLD KERRY ACCOUNTABLE?" second verse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrobertfleming wrote "it would be a shame if the swiftvets ended entirely. so many right-wing issue groups flash brightly before disbanding once their initial objectives are met."

This organization was not formed as a right wing group, it was never about politics. The goal was to deny JFK as he was not fit to be POTUS period! The SVPT group is made up of Republicans, Democrats and independents and it was not a Republicans verses the Democrats cause. If the Democrats had not nominated JFK, we would no be talking on the site because it would not have been started. As I said, it has not been determined if we will close down or continue after JFK in Mass or not, the Orlando meeting next week may shed some light on the subject. I will let you know after we get back.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:
jrobertfleming wrote "it would be a shame if the swiftvets ended entirely. so many right-wing issue groups flash brightly before disbanding once their initial objectives are met."

This organization was not formed as a right wing group, it was never about politics. The goal was to deny JFK as he was not fit to be POTUS period! The SVPT group is made up of Republicans, Democrats and independents and it was not a Republicans verses the Democrats cause. If the Democrats had not nominated JFK, we would no be talking on the site because it would not have been started. As I said, it has not been determined if we will close down or continue after JFK in Mass or not, the Orlando meeting next week may shed some light on the subject. I will let you know after we get back.

I am upset with the thought that SVPT owes us something. Mr. Boone is correct the SVPT group is made up of Republicans, Democrats, and Indepenants, and there were some Libertarians here to. I will not restate that SVPT was here because SVPT's goal was to expose Kerry for what he truly was and is. The fact is he was unfit for command and the people of this great nation have spoken.

Quote:
so many right-wing issue groups flash brightly before disbanding once their initial objectives are met

The msm tried to portray the SVPT as a right wing issue group, but that failed. Some have misunderstood why SVPT came about. SVPT came about because of JKs 1971 senate committee hearing testimony. The debate Kerry had with John O'Neill in 1971 on the Dick Cavett show and that the lies told by Kerry caused a generation of Vietnam Vets and POWs the respect and honor they truly deserved for serving our country irregardless if one agreed with the Vietnam War or not. These Vets have been called rapists, baby killers, they were spat upon, laughed at, made fun of. No generation of Vets before or after have ever suffered the indignities that the Vietnam Vet and POWs have.....all because of the treasonous traitor lies of one man, John Forbes Kerry.

This is why SVPT came to be. To let the American people know that JK was not fit to be Commander in Chief. It was not ever about a right wing agenda or being vindictive. It was about truth and vindication.

SVPT has done its job and done it well. Even those that supported Kerry could not dispute the facts and the truth. The man was a narcissist liar and had no consceince about what he said, who he hurt, how he damaged peoples reputations, how he betrayed a generation of Vietnam Vets and POWs and for what....his own selfish personal political agenda. That is why the book he wrote is no where to be found....he cannot back up one thing in it....you cannot back up a lie. That is why in the end the truth, as in the truth of Swift Vets and POWs for Truth, key word, truth, won out in the end. The man is a living lie.

The SVPT has suffered in the past and this past year has suffered immensly, Steven Gardner is just one example of suffering the wrath of that mad man John Kerry. Let it be, let it go, the SVPT has been vindicated, they served again the American people well and valiently. I can only hope that they will receive that well deserved parade they never received all because of the lies of one man, John Kerry. Do not ever forget that!

It has always been about John Kerry...nothing else. Job well done!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps this might warrant its own topic, but I'd like to suggest a starting point where some may find an outlet for their need to see that the true story of Kerry is documented and told. It's called Wikipedia.

This innovative website has been mentioned several times in this forum. However, as it was in the heat of the campaign, most of us were probably unable to contribute to this "online interactive encyclopedia" due to time restrictions. Well, NOW we have the time and many appear to have the inclination.

Anyway, take a look at this "Wikipedia" link to the current introduction of their "Swift Vets and POWs for Truth" section and consider using it as an entry point.

Might I also suggest as a courtesy to the website that you take the time to register and view their "tutorial" as it will introduce you to the methodology and concept of the project.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I just checked it out and registered. What a great resource and invaluable in documenting the lies of Kerry and what he did to a generation of Vietnam Vets and POWs. I will definately be using this to document the case I am working on against him to get him out of public office for good.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: WHO WILL LEAD TO HOLD KERRY ACCOUNTABLE?" second ve Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:
On another forum, it was stated that SVPT will dissolve after our meeting in Orlando. That has yet to be determined but also understand, it was our only purpose to deny Kerry to be elected to the POTUS and hold him accountable for his actions and lies in the late 60's and 71 and we achieved that goal. Yet, persons want us to do another agenda for their own purpose, that is something that they should pursue on their own without making SVFT the walking point in the MA. election. O'Neill, Gardner, Ponder, French, Van O'Dell and the others have gone through enough trouble for a life time, 35 years ago and now in the last year. If Kerry rears his ugly face again as a candidate for POTUS, we will be there but do not expect us to fight him at every level, leave that purpose to the people of MA or you.

If you don't fight John Kerry on every level I fear that we will be doing this again in 2008. He is like a cancer that has infected this country since 1971. It was not eradicated then only to rise again in 2004. He came too darn close to being in the White House to suit me this time around. He now has the Heinz fortune behind him and a strong base of supporters. Look at the damage he did at the confirmation hearings for Condi Rice. Our borthers from Mass. came to the fight when we needed them. If they have asked for our help in eradicating Kerry's cancer from MA then should we not help? What happened to "leave no brother behind"? The purposes of all of the SwiftBoat Veterans and POWs for Truth would be better served if he were ousted from any public service now.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: WHO WILL LEAD TO HOLD KERRY ACCOUNTABLE?" second ve Reply with quote

Fort Campbell wrote:
mtboone wrote:
On another forum, it was stated that SVPT will dissolve after our meeting in Orlando. That has yet to be determined but also understand, it was our only purpose to deny Kerry to be elected to the POTUS and hold him accountable for his actions and lies in the late 60's and 71 and we achieved that goal. Yet, persons want us to do another agenda for their own purpose, that is something that they should pursue on their own without making SVFT the walking point in the MA. election. O'Neill, Gardner, Ponder, French, Van O'Dell and the others have gone through enough trouble for a life time, 35 years ago and now in the last year. If Kerry rears his ugly face again as a candidate for POTUS, we will be there but do not expect us to fight him at every level, leave that purpose to the people of MA or you.

If you don't fight John Kerry on every level I fear that we will be doing this again in 2008. He is like a cancer that has infected this country since 1971. It was not eradicated then only to rise again in 2004. He came too darn close to being in the White House to suit me this time around. He now has the Heinz fortune behind him and a strong base of supporters. Look at the damage he did at the confirmation hearings for Condi Rice. Our borthers from Mass. came to the fight when we needed them. If they have asked for our help in eradicating Kerry's cancer from MA then should we not help? What happened to "leave no brother behind"? The purposes of all of the SwiftBoat Veterans and POWs for Truth would be better served if he were ousted from any public service now.

Quote:
What happened to "leave no brother behind"? The purposes of all of the SwiftBoat Veterans and POWs for Truth would be better served if he were ousted from any public service now.

I am sorry but I disagree and think this is an unfair statement and a selfish one. The SVPT has served this country well this past election year to stop JK. What more do you want them to do? The information is out here for all of us to utilize and oust JK. There are many people and organizations working on this as I myself have.

Of course I would be sad to see SVPT forum fold, but if that is what they decide, then so be it. They have done their job and done it well. Dubya is President and that was the SVPT's point and goal. Mission accomplished...I am sure if you are able and willing, you can work with me and the folks at my forum and my brother forum to see this moron is put out from Public Office permanently...we do not need the SVPT now to help us do that...because.....the SVPT gave us all the amunition we need and then some....Let the Vets and POWs that served then and now have their due rest and a reprive from all the suffering and grief this past year has caused them.
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:

Folks Terry's right, SVPT has suffered enough serving our country with disseminating information regarding this candidate . On the other hand,we need to keep this special relationship together for the next encounter with this FRAUD,it's not every day that you can have all of these people together in ONE place---IT'S CALLED MOMENTUM AND ENTHUSIASM.

We need to collect emails,addresses and perhaps move to other sites for the next battle.
This Fraud Kerry is still on the propaganda speaking circuit as you know !!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gmez2001 wrote:
mtboone wrote:

Folks Terry's right, SVPT has suffered enough serving our country with disseminating information regarding this candidate . On the other hand,we need to keep this special relationship together for the next encounter with this FRAUD,it's not every day that you can have all of these people together in ONE place---IT'S CALLED MOMENTUM AND ENTHUSIASM.

We need to collect emails,addresses and perhaps move to other sites for the next battle.
This Fraud Kerry is still on the propaganda speaking circuit as you know !!!

I agree and that is why I began my political forum A Point of View hosted by another SVPT member free of charge to me to continue to get the word out. Jim Robson hosts it at The Web Place.

www.thewebplace.com

You are all welcome to join my forum where I have set up a category called "Still Watching Kerry!" I have many resources I have incorporated there and much of what is at the Wikipedia online encyclopedia.

We could use your help and all. With the exception of three members, the rest of us are from here at SVPT.

I welcome you all to join us there and continue this fight. John Kerry will not run for another senate campaign in '06 nor will he run for POTUS in'08. On that note we are working to make sure he is out of public office for good and possibly be charged with treason for his 1971 testimony before that senate committee. Fort Campbell is correct, that man is like a cancer....he needs to be irradicated.

Join us! You are all welcome! The URL to the forum is in my signature.

Smile
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree the Swiftboat Vets and POW's have done enough for us and our country and deserve to relax and go on with their lives. I do hope some of them will check in now and again to give advice etc - after all - they are the ones who served with Kerry and know him best.
We need to remember the things we learned from t hem... take the high road... stay about (honest) reproach.
I do hope some of the Swiftboat Vets will do another book... I'd love to see a book of their Vietnam experiences etc... to set the record straight. I have checked with my grandson and he is going to let me know when he studies about Vietnam.... I want to check out what is being taught in our public schools and be sure he learns the truth... Not having anyone close who served in Vietnam, most of what I know I learned here. I was a teenager back then, but we only had the abc channels.... and we know now how they report....
If we are not agressive about the truth of Vietnam being told, it won't be. The liberals squeal loudly. They are even squealing on the QVC website community forum (the open board) and they are nasty and defiant.
And there are others in high places of our government much like Kerry - there's Kennedy, Harkin.... Dean, Boxer etc... they have the same agenda ! We need to oppose them all - thank God Dasle is out!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
jrobertfleming
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:
This organization was not formed as a right wing group, it was never about politics. The goal was to deny JFK as he was not fit to be POTUS period! The SVPT group is made up of Republicans, Democrats and independents...

very true. my apologies.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't agree with all the lovely, sympathetic endearments toward the poor, tired, SwiftVets, and Doll's statement is a double edged sword

Doll
Quote:
No generation of Vets before or after have ever suffered the indignities that the Vietnam Vet and POWs have.....all because of the treasonous traitor lies of one man, John Forbes Kerry.

because as long as this man lives and breathes, this statement is null and void-soldiers in the 80's and 90's suffered, Steve Gardner suffered just this year, and our soldiers-while the situation is much improved- today suffer because of that one man. Everyone sleeps with one eye open.

I don't intend to be rude, Doll, but this is contradictory to your earlier quote, for the reasons I've just stated.

Quote:
Doll

Quote:
The SVPT has suffered in the past and this past year has suffered immensly, Steven Gardner is just one example of suffering the wrath of that mad man John Kerry. Let it be, let it go, the SVPT has been vindicated.

What more do we want them to do? Easier said that done~I want them to finish this. I will not apologize for not being sympathetic enough to suit this forum, I'm not called MOTHER for nothing.

I do not think you are rude Mother. Infact I agree with your right to disagree. We all have differing opinions on this topic and I do respect that.

Mother
Quote:
What more do we want them to do? Easier said that done~I want them to finish this. I will not apologize for not being sympathetic enough to suit this forum, I'm not called MOTHER for nothing.

You said you want them to finish this, but what if they are finished as far as they are concerned? I for one am not being "sympathetic enough" to suit this forum, I voiced how I felt wheter one agrees with me or not. I know you respect that.

My views are based on many of the things my father who is a Vet of the Korean War shared with me. I saw his outrage, something I never saw in this 74 year old man at the mention of John Kerry and the SVPT. The indignified manner my father told me what John Kerry had done and is still doing. He shared with me how helpless he felt back in the 70's when JK did his dirt, and he remembered well the Cavett debate and John O'Neills courage to stand up to this man. I also saw my fathers outrage at me that I would insist that SVPT do more than it has. Oh yes, before my Daddy gave me a good brow beating I wanted SVPT to go all the way. Stay in for the MASS '06 senate election, make sure he gets out of Public Office for good.

My father made a good point, if it could not be done then, what made me think I had the right to expect SVPT to do it now? His point, if I want to fight, then get out there and fight, but do not ever wait for someone else to start the ball rolling, roll it out yourself, get up and make your voice heard.

That is what I have done through my forum and blogs. I am not depending soley on SVPT to make it happen. We the people have a voice, and we the people have something to say. With or without this forum, with or without the SVPT this lady will not stop. I will fight and I may be sucessful, I may not, but I will not stand by and die one day knowing that I did not try, or that I depended on anyone or anything to do it for me.

I do not wish to sound arrogant or smug. SVPT is my first forum experience and I owe a debt of gratitude for what they have done.
If anyone thinks I am sypathetic to suit the forum and appease them so be it. I just believe they have the right to take a rest, time-out, or stay in the fight, but I believe it is their choice and we have no right to guilt them into something they may not want to be a part of anymore.

Is there not enough of us here, with enough information and people to back us up to carry on?

You can still fight JK at my forum, or here, but you do not need SVPT to do this for us anymore. I repeat what I said in an earlier post, certainly the SVPT has given us enough amuninition and then some to go all the way and get that traitor out!

I do not mean to appear rude or insensitive to you Mother...I just know we do not agree, but I agree to disagree in peace! Smile
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I understand it, the die is not yet cast. Only after the Florida meeting will we know whether the real Swiftees will have a "Phase 2." Everyone here has profound respect and admiration for these guys and wish them the best in whatever they choose. I favor continuation of the pressure on Silky Pony but since last November, have kept my opinion private because it's a very sensitive subject. If they choose to continue, they'll have my complete support again.

As a backup, in case they don't, I've been looking around for an alternative news-blog to support. Sites with sufficient readership to carry our baton also seem to have subject matter too diverse to be effective. IMO, exposure of Silky's shenanigans is a subject that requires significant dedication and single-mindedness. News-blogs with dedication to this subject seem to lack sufficient readership. I've been looking at the following:

A Point of View
Ankle Biting Pundits
Bandit's Hideout
ChronWatch
Gathering Place
Little Green Footballs
Protest Warriors
Right Society

I've also looked at many more but these were the leaders. Protest Warriors seems to be the best overall choice but my very short and limited exposure revealed an inordinate amount of inane chatter and little focus on the subjects. I only rarely check in there nowadays. If they reduce the unnecessary chatter, the energy is great and they'd be my choice. A Point of View has the dedication but needs to grow readership. For example, it hasn't had a posting yet today. We have a year or two to decide but wherever it goes, we should stick together to maintain sufficient strength to expose him.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom, perhaps Kerrylied.com might be added to your list as well.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrobertfleming wrote:
mtboone wrote:
This organization was not formed as a right wing group, it was never about politics. The goal was to deny JFK as he was not fit to be POTUS period! The SVPT group is made up of Republicans, Democrats and independents...

very true. my apologies.

Considering it is only your second post on this forum I think a little patience should be given to you.

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addtion to this group of Vets ( see post on page 1 of this thread)
Quote:
Combat Vets Against Kerry
http://www.combatvetsagainstkerry.com/

Here's another
apparently the group is made up of some members of OSC
Quote:
Kerry’s Treason
http://www.kerrystreason.com/

As Vietnam Veterans, WWII Veterans, Veterans of all Wars, and concerned American citizens:

It is our intent to impeach Massachusetts Senator John Kerry because his service in the Senate is unconstitutional.

It is our intent to bring legal action against Senator John Kerry for giving aid and comfort to our enemies during a time of war and acts of treason he committed while a United States Navy Reservist.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: