SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John O'Neill's wife Anne Passes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so saddened to here this. My prayers and sympathies are with John O'Neill and his family. May their beloved rest in peace. God bless them all and may His grace comfort them now and always in this most tragic loss.

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The O'Neills were such a great team! When I heard that John O'Neill had just donated a kidney to his wife, I thought at the time that she must be very special. No one really knows the depths of stress that all the Swift Boat wives went through during the entire year of the 2004 election campaign, but they were always so gracious and smiling in support of their husbands. I only had the honor of meeting Ann O'Neill once, and my first thought was that she was such a sweet, gentle lady. On the other hand, she had to have been a "steel magnolia" to have been able to come out the other side of that vicious time with a genuine smile on her face! And to think how ill she must have been. My heart goes out to the O'Neill family, but those kids must know that they had a very, very special mother and John a very special helpmate and wife.

GOD bless Ann O'Neill!

Navy Wife
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God bless in your time of loss...our thoughts and prayers are with you....
BS Biology, Business Administration, Nursing
The Deal with Life: Make decisions based on what you might gain, not on what you may lose.
!!!!!! LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
joessoft
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Guestbook for Anne Bradley O'Neill Reply with quote

Guestbook:
http://www.legacy.com/HoustonChronicle/Guestbook.asp?Page=Entry&PersonID=16671532
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: