SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So Kerry is prepared to kick our butts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: John O'Neill responds. Reply with quote

Here is John O'Neill's response

Quote:
Kerry and his friends certainly seem to show much greater anger and hatred toward us than toward the murderous al Qaeda terrorists. This is actually a positive thing. Based on his record of switching to adopt the North Vietnamese position in 1971 and (after voting to send our kids to Iraq) proposing to cut and run in Iraq, it is likely that Kerry will be endorsing our positions by 2008 and (in his words) “Swift Boating” himself. If not, it is OK. After living for 34 years with his claim that our comrades, living and dead, were like the army of Genghis Khan, we will always remember and be grateful for the support of the American people in 2004. Nothing he will ever say can demolish that or will speak nearly so loudly.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go get em Swifties!!! I am ready for another battle if need be!

Last edited by Rdtf on Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
rbshirley
Founder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: John O'Neill responds. Reply with quote

NortonPete wrote:
Here is John O'Neill's response

Actually, I was kinda partial to John's first paragraph in his response:

John O'Neil wrote:
John Kerry recently volunteered that he was prepared to “kick
[the Swift Boat Veterans’] ass from one end of America to the
other” and that he would “demolish” us. He ought to consider a
Christmas cruise to Cambodia to calm down. Maybe he could
take a side trip to tour the “Genghis Khan” ruins.

There are two threads going about this over at Just One Minute
BumperStickerist posted a comment that will really make you grin

It's important that we find humor in this failed basket case's utterances
Until he explains where he was Christmas 68, he should JUST SHUT UP

Last edited by rbshirley on Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me that Kerry feels only a small handful of Veterans have any Moral Authority to speak out or run for office.

For all his bravado and claims of pro-Veterans, he sure doesn't seem to mind threatening to "kick Veterans asses."

Like I already said, it isn't only the Swifties he will have to kick across America, there are a couple million other Veterans who either remember his infammatory words or will soon be reminded.
rplat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry had better engage his brain before he puts his mouth in gear lest somebody may show up and offer to let him try and kick their butt. This guy isn't just a phony, he's a certified idiot.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: John O'Neill responds. Reply with quote

I checked out the Just One Minute link.
I must say, my favorite quote was;
Quote:
The only fight Kerry is winning is the title belt in Ultimate Forehead Championships.
But look out, Ted Danson is hot on his tail.
posted by Larry.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I suggest to Mr. Kerry that he start with me. Please. Pretty please.
Please with pretty pink and purple flowers on it.
Heck, I'll even volunteer to tie one arm behind my back.
If he gets by me Swifties, he's all yours. What's left of him that is.
That traitor S.O.B.

I started a thread on this over on Geedunk before I came over here and saw this one. Maybe an admin can delete it for me.
Thanks

Dusty
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dusty, there will be a long line in front of you waiting for him to kick our butts as well.

Check out my comments on my blog about this.
noyesj
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dusty;

I think we should start a loto to see who gets the head of the line

for SIR BRAIN DEADs next show of just how stupid he really is.
Stevie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it'd be lively here tonight!

ya'll can kick his butt - but I still getta buy the rope!
Laughing
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rplat wrote:
Kerry had better engage his brain before he puts his mouth in gear lest somebody may show up and offer to let him try and kick their butt. This guy isn't just a phony, he's a certified idiot.

Howdy rplat,

it is about time you posted Wink

Welcome to the boards.
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
How about this quote:

Quote:
Kerry says the only reason he didn’t compete in more states in 2004 was that he ran out of money. He says this was also the reason he did not adequately respond to a series of devastating TV ads by Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth, a group that questioned Kerry’s service in Vietnam and criticized his later opposition to the war.

Now his excuse is that he ran out of money.... Yeah, sure! (Are we to conclude that somewhere in the campaign, Teresa (sp?), at least, saw his cause as a losing one?)

Ran out of money........................
Didn't the Democrats out spend the Repubs by $30 million,that is,they spent $260 million on this sorry A$$. All of these recent comments make one wonder if Theresa has him still explaining his Vietnam experience and war wounds. Maybe he's in the doghouse again.

SURE HOPE HE RUNS IN 08.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

(AP)
Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., does a name rubbing of Dick Pershing, an old college classmate of his, at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, in March 1992. Kerry, along with other members of Congress, took part in a ceremony commemorating the 10th anniversary of the ground-breaking for the memorial. A former Navy lieutenant, Kerry was wounded three times in Vietnam and won the silver star for heroism and spoke to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on behalf of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War on Capitol Hill in 1971.

Washington Examiner

John Kerry wrote:
“On the plus side, I think if I were to decide to run again, I’d bring a lot of assets, including the fact that I’m the only guy who’s fully vetted,” Kerry says.

Washington Examiner

Kerry will begin to understand the term "fully vetted" if and when those in the MSM supporting other candidates deem him to be politically viable.

Should that unimaginable scenario occur, perhaps they'd like to start here with a bit more "full vetting"... (emphasis mine)

Quote:
Kerry's "Imaginary" Friend
By David Schlossberg
FrontPageMagazine.com | November 2, 2004

As a graduate of the Yale class of 1966, I resent the self-serving lies and misrepresentations advanced by my classmate John Kerry. Herewith, a few corrections:

John Kerry has been using the Pershing name to dramatize his Vietnam experience, claiming to have been a close friend of Richard Pershing, the grandson of General (Black Jack) Pershing. Richard Pershing was a member of the Yale class of 1966, and he was killed in Vietnam shortly after we graduated. However, Kerry's constant references to his 'dearest' friend are exaggerated and exploitative. In fact, Dick Pershing and I roomed together for all 4 years at Yale.

I don't remember John Kerry ever being in our room or even being a particular favorite of Dick's. In this regard, it is particularly revealing that a recent biography of General Pershing, Until The Last Trumpet Sounds (by Gene Smith), includes an entire chapter on Dick, primarily on his years at Yale; the name John Kerry does not appear.

The Pershing Family did know Kerry, but they disliked him intensely. This antipathy stemmed primarily from an incident at the Pershing home on Park Avenue not long after Dick's death: at a gathering of friends and family, Kerry worked the room with his anti-Vietnam message, incurring the undying enmity of Mr. and Mrs. Pershing and Dick's older brother Jack, a Green Beret. The family was shocked and insulted by Kerry's insensitivity.

Kerry has implied - as recently as the first Presidential debate – that he became disillusioned about Vietnam by his military experience. However, as early as 1965, in his Junior year at Yale, he was giving anti-war speeches; and his Class Day Oration in 1966 - prior to graduation - criticized American involvement in Vietnam. These sentiments clearly antedated his Vietnam experience. So why did he join the Navy? He told some classmates that it would help his career.

The above pattern suggests a callous and opportunistic personality -- hardly what I would call Presidential.

Dave Schlossberg, MD
Yale '66

FrontPageMagazine.com
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Me#1,

Great find...somehow I missed that in '04! So, it is true then that our favorite war protester has not flip flopped on that one issue...and looks like he was an A1 A$$hole back then as well:
Quote:
The Pershing Family did know Kerry, but they disliked him intensely. This antipathy stemmed primarily from an incident at the Pershing home on Park Avenue not long after Dick's death: at a gathering of friends and family, Kerry worked the room with his anti-Vietnam message, incurring the undying enmity of Mr. and Mrs. Pershing and Dick's older brother Jack, a Green Beret. The family was shocked and insulted by Kerry's insensitivity.

somehow, that doesn't really surprise me at all, given his shallow character!

Deuce
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1, the picture of J.F.K. tracing a name off 'The Wall' got me.

If there is anyone in this whole world who should not be allowed to touch that wall, it's him. To my mind, he should not be allowed to even approach the memorial.
The names written there died in vain because of John F. Kerry and a few others. They should have been hanged long ago for treason.
Then the men whose lives were lost in that conflict could at least have satisfaction that some semblence of justice had been done in the world they left. As it is, no justice for the betrayel of their sacrifice that was put upon them by these few people has been acquired for their sakes.
And that's just wrong.

Dusty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: