SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vietnam Veteran Memorial - March 17, 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fastrock
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm meeting up with a Marine in Columbus and we are going. A woman from Lima is talking with us also about going. Still in the works.
Harvuskong
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Harvuskong wrote:
There were several commets, some good, some bad and etc when I last checked on it. Checked on it today and it was deleted! Some one got upset I guess and could not handle it, I guess. I will try again there with a different title.

It seems apparent that either A.) The forum prefers not to entertain what may be considered politically divisive issues/opinions or B.) The forum management does not agree with your politics and doesn't intend to allow you the billboard.

Assuming you wish to continue your posting privileges there, perhaps a more prudent approach would be to inquire privately as to why your initial post was deleted.

I finally got an answer back back from them.

It seems that they consider Bud Day and Pat Brady's statement of support to be copyrighted material. And they claim to have a policy against posting of copyrighted material.

Guess it would take a sentence in their message of support releasing it for publication anywhere in the world and on the Web.

I have no idea as to how or if I could contact either one of those men for it.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harvuskong wrote:
It seems that they consider Bud Day and Pat Brady's statement of support to be copyrighted material. And they claim to have a policy against posting of copyrighted material.

Guess it would take a sentence in their message of support releasing it for publication anywhere in the world and on the Web.

I have no idea as to how or if I could contact either one of those men for it.

I suppose it's up to you to determine whether this "policy" is being enforced equally for both ends of the political spectrum.

In the interim, just link to their statements.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: