SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ALERT: Obama's 'Civilian National Security Force'???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could be fun to watch as the former NO SELECTIVE SERVICE "draft card burners" meet the new "Dear Leader Youth Brigade" recruiters. Let's see, now what can we chant from the sidelines: "No blood for carbon credits!"
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we know where they plan to get the funding for the "Dear Leader" Brigades....

Quote:
Dollars lining up for 'civilian national security force'?
Report cites Frank's proposal to cut military 25%
Posted: November 06, 2008
11:15 pm Eastern
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

President-elect Barack Obama raised questions during an election campaign stop in Colorado Springs when he asserted the U.S. needs a "civilian national security force" that would be as powerful, strong and well-funded as the Army, Marines, Navy and Air Force, but few of those questions have been answered.

But now one report is proposing a possible solution for part of the equation: From where would the money for such an organization come? Democrats in Congress now are floating the idea of cutting U.S. military spending by 25 percent, or $150 billion a year, and according to a report from blogger Jay Tea, that could be used for the new "security force."

The idea to cut the military, proposed by Rep. Barney Frank, already is being opposed by Republicans....
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot wrote:
Now we know where they plan to get the funding for the "Dear Leader" Brigades....

Quote:
Dollars lining up for 'civilian national security force'?
Report cites Frank's proposal to cut military 25%
Posted: November 06, 2008
11:15 pm Eastern
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

President-elect Barack Obama raised questions during an election campaign stop in Colorado Springs when he asserted the U.S. needs a "civilian national security force" that would be as powerful, strong and well-funded as the Army, Marines, Navy and Air Force, but few of those questions have been answered.

But now one report is proposing a possible solution for part of the equation: From where would the money for such an organization come? Democrats in Congress now are floating the idea of cutting U.S. military spending by 25 percent, or $150 billion a year, and according to a report from blogger Jay Tea, that could be used for the new "security force."

The idea to cut the military, proposed by Rep. Barney Frank, already is being opposed by Republicans....

You don't think that this great new force could use a few nuclear subs, just to keep the Navy from having an edge? Laughing Laughing
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama is having his first press conference today.

Perhaps one of the inquisitive press might be interested in learning just what comprises a "civilian national security force" and just what its mission concept might be?
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Obama is having his first press conference today.

Perhaps one of the inquisitive press might be interested in learning just what comprises a "civilian national security force" and just what its mission concept might be?

You mean fawning press. Wink
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he should have his recruiters there and make the media sicophants sign up all their own kids as a show of "solidarity"....and then put every one of them in the inner cities all over the country to starting giving those residents "Hope" and to "Change" their ghettos to the Utopia he has promised.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot wrote:
I think he should have his recruiters there and make the media sicophants sign up all their own kids as a show of "solidarity"....and then put every one of them in the inner cities all over the country to starting giving those residents "Hope" and to "Change" their ghettos to the Utopia he has promised.

They can all get jobs pumping gas at self service gas stations! Laughing
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long a Obama will be requiring community service, how about starting with this, "Required Community Service for Welfare Recipients."
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Obama's force be the KGB [Knuckle Gang Busters]
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forcing is indentured servitude, I don't think he wants to open that can of worms.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Here's a candidate for Obama's Goon Brigade Reply with quote

Here's a candidate for Obama's Goon Brigade
Quote:
YOUR GOVERNMENT AT WORK
Cop arrests teen, orders her to flash breasts
'It was just a stupid mistake by a young kid'
Posted: November 18, 2008
11:08 am Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

A former police officer has pleaded guilty to faking the arrest of an 18-year-old while on duty and promising to let her go if she exposed her breasts.

Officer Steven Patrick Boyle, 23, was charged with misconduct of a public official, a gross misdemeanor, fined $200 and placed on probation for one year, the Mankato Free Press reported. He avoided a 90-day jail sentence because the victim chose not to press charges.

Boyle, a part-time officer with the Amboy/Vernon Center Police Department in Minnesota, pretended to arrest the teen for underage drinking, handcuffed her and put her in the back of his patrol car. He then told her to flash her breasts – and she agreed.

The officer has not been fired, though his name has been taken off the work schedule, and some reports indicate he resigned in August. Chris Rovney, assistant Blue Earth County attorney, said Boyle's law enforcement career is over.

"He's not ever going to be a cop in Minnesota again," Rovney told the Free Press. "I'm pretty much assured of that.

Initially, Boyle denied being in uniform during the prank.

"I was in plain clothes. I did not have my badge with me. I did not have my gun with me. I did not have anything other than shorts and a T-shirt and my personal car," Boyle told deputies.

Rovney said law enforcement officers should never participate in such stunts.

"It was just a stupid mistake by a young kid," he said. "But, when you're a cop, you have a stricter code of conduct. They take that very seriously."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: