SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Q. about military life
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Political correctness has made us blind.

It's been as plain as the noses on our faces since the time of Muhammad.

People have this goofy idea that only the "radical" Muslims like Al Qaeda are a problem for us. But Islam consists of thousands of sub-groups that find agreement in only ONE point - and that is that the world must be brought to Allah - peacefully when it's possible, forcibly when it's necessary. This is their code, from their own sacred writ.

When this shooting was happening, I was horrified and very upset, like most people. But, I didn't really lose it until Shepard Smith said to SEN Hutchison, "We won't release his name yet, but his name tells us a lot, does it not, Senator?" and she replied that "Yes, it does tell us a lot."

That's when I realized that it was Muslim-related. And I knew too that this is going to go on and on and on - through generations of our grandchildren. Our descendants will still be fighting the same damn thing until the end of the world - or until we can bear to hear and speak the truth.

This guy repeatedly rails against the US Government to his superiors, praises suicide bombers, "defends" the right of Muslims (not Iraqi's, not Afghani's - MUSLIMS) to protect themselves and lists his citizenship as PALESTINIAN at his mosque.

Where the hell were the flags on the field? Confused

Thirteen more people have died because the umps had been blindfolded.

Well said! I absolutely believe that the Ft. Hood incident was terrorism, and the blame is at the feet of an out of control Islam. We need to clean house, and be damned quick about it!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Political correctness has made us blind.

A metaphorical tour de force NNN...but I'd suggest not so much blind as mute.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has the process been initiated yet for awarding the victims of this RADICAL MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACK the Purple Heart?

Maybe President Obama should give a "shout out" to the lady SWAT member who took down the shooter, too, and maybe he should award her a MoH...er, uh, "Presidential Medal of Freedom"...like his buddy in the audience from his dismal press conference on the day of the attack.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No kidding!

How that guy got the reputation for brilliance and oratory, I sure can't see.

Banal Obama.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
A metaphorical tour de force NNN...but I'd suggest not so much blind as mute.

That too, Me#1. Our stupidity is boundless - it will always surpass any human attempt to label it. Wink
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Charles Krauthammer Commentary on Nidal Hasan Reply with quote

Charles Krauthammer, who used to practice psychiatry, authored a column today satirizing the "poor man (Nidal Hasan) being pushed over the edge by an excess of sensitvity." He points out that the other doctors, nurses, counselors, and physical therapists working with returning soldiers at Walter Reed did not pick up a gun, shout Allah Alkbar, and shoot 51 unarmed, innocent people. He talks about the absurdity of calling this a case of Secondary PTSD and that this medicalizes murder and turns Hasan into a victim.

Krauthammer takes on the New York Times and their attempt to compare Hasan to soldiers returning from the war zone by reporting on increased levels of violence among the latter group.

It is worth Googling the full article which appeared in our Sacramento paper this morning distributed by the Washington Post Writers Group.

Nalt
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's Charles Krauthammer's column

This whole thing is just unbelieveable.

And now, Khalid Sheik Muhammad is going to be brought to New York for a CIVIL trial.

Nero's freakin' circus is alive and well.

This whole administration gets worse and worse every day.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Here's Charles Krauthammer's column

This whole thing is just unbelieveable.

And now, Khalid Sheik Muhammad is going to be brought to New York for a CIVIL trial.

Nero's freakin' circus is alive and well.

This whole administration gets worse and worse every day.

Just when you think it can't get any worse, it proves you wrong. Leave us not forget, we elected these people!
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot wrote:
Has the process been initiated yet for awarding the victims of this RADICAL MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACK the Purple Heart ?

Obama is considering this a criminal matter not a terrorist one, thus, no Purple Hearts.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama has ordered all information relating to the shooter and anything else he can get to cover up the real story....of course Congress will want copies.....so the Dems can make sure he didn't miss anything, and they will BURY it. Think of the outcry from the media if Bush had reacted this way. Hopefully, the smart ones kept a "Pearl Harbor" file and will leak stuff to the right people in the conservative media and talk radio and FOX who will expose it to the public. Someone needs to make sure nothing gets destroyed, and copies of EVERYTHING are given to Congress....so
the DEMOCRATS can shred it and hide it...Obama wouldn't want anyone to "jump to conclusions", ya know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: