SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turnabout fair play
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerflyboy
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: 95 bxl I agree with you Reply with quote

[quote="95 bxl"]
tigerflyboy wrote:
Bush's lack of combat experince makes not difference to me. But if he's gonna use it as a campaign tool the he should be able to back it up, Bush has contantly bad mouthed Kerry's service , yet he never really served.

Yep your right, I did make a mistake here I apoligize for that, I was meaning to refer to Kerry record on supporting defense here not his war record. that is why I send the link to the story about his voting record.
I thought I had proofed that one but I missed that particular line. So , I stand corrected on that point and appreciate you pointing it out.

Now did you happen to check out the link and read that story, becasue it came from an indepentent source.
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: This came from the Chicago Suntime not Michael Moore Reply with quote

tigerflyboy wrote:

But he has been instramental in denying Veterans they're just due by refusing to support concurrent receipe.

Concurrent receipt was passed and the President signed it. The VA currently has the highest budget in its history.
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Ok you did not read what I said Reply with quote

tigerflyboy wrote:

Kerry has been beleaguered for not supporting defense, voting against systems, here's an article I read that trys to "set the record straight"
http://slate.msn.com/id/2096127/.

Why don't you try actually looking at his record in the Senate? See for yourself.

Or, if you are too lazy to do that, try here: http://www.issues2000.org/John_Kerry.htm
tigerflyboy
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: I have look at that site in fact Reply with quote

I used some quotes for it in a post back before I was suspended. Now have you even attempted to look at the article I linked? LIke I said I listen to all views
and if you bother looking at this site you'll see that they actually give all the votes going back as far as possible
http://www.vote-smart.org/
Greenhat
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at it, read it even. It's spin. Kerry is responsible for his votes. He is also responsible for the legislation that he wrote, which makes it even more obvious that he is an enemy of defense.
tigerflyboy
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: well then I guess Reply with quote

that's all I can ask, we'll agree to dis agree. I do enjoy most of the discussion here. I just wish people could be passionate for they're view without the name calling.
redhawk34
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyboy,
"I just wish people could be passionate for they're view without the name calling."
Like I said, this isn't a high school debate where everybody goes out for a cherry coke afterwards.
It's personal. The Bastard shot off his fat, patrician mouth in front of Congress, and we had those charges flung in our faces for decades.
His testimony was ********, but it got big press. Guess who's side THEY were on.
He had to know that his testimony would give aid and comfort to the enemy. He had to know it's probable effect on public opinion, and on the soldiers he was betraying, and he had to know these were lies.
His fellow travellers were not honorably protesting a war with which they disagreed, but actively campaigning for the defeat of their own country.
Where I come from, that's treason.
Redhawk
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BZ's redhawk34!!!!

Exactly Exclamation
redhawk34
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a Navy woman, Navy wife, Navy mother, that's a Bravo Zulu I am honored to receive.
You might appreciate my Mom and Sister. Army Nurses deployed to a combat zone, almost FIFTY years apart. 1942 and 1991. Can't be too many such teams.
Thanks
Redhawk
Steve
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: tigerflyboy Reply with quote

Wow......and I mean really wow! What is wrong with this weirdo?? Post the same message.....how many times? Tigerflyboy, I don't agree with you but you need to clean up your act. A few suggestions:

1. Learn to spell......it helps with your credibility.

2. Get your facts straight....it helps with your credibility.

3. Repeating the same message over and over won't change anyone's mind. Be coherent.....it helps with your credibility.

You have a seriously flawed candidate....accept it....it's the way things are.

Take care,

Steve
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: No, the honor is mine Reply with quote

redhawk34 wrote:
Army Nurses deployed to a combat zone, almost FIFTY years apart. 1942 and 1991. Can't be too many such teams.

HOOOAH, Mom and Sis!

It's great to have "traditions" in the family. Bet they spent a lot of time comparing notes. And what a great occupation they were in. Combat nurses see hell, itself and I know you must be very proud of them.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To this day I am not aware of a single time that Bush has commented negativly on Kerry's war record. Bush has not gone there or lowered himself to the Kerry standards. Get this, it is us the military Veterans in this country that have made an issue out of Kerry's lies and conduct. Not Bush us.
tigerflyboy
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: yes your right, Reply with quote

and if you had both to look back you'll see that I said I was mistaken, I worte the wrong thing, I was trying to refer to his comments on Kerry's defense issues voting see the previous link to the slate story
Walkingtall
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Tigerflyboy Reply with quote

Are all your views on life as warped as what you've been posting on this thread? FYI, John "F" Kerry will lose in a landslide.

There's a lot of sadness in this world and Kerry is part of it.....
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I am trying to figure out is why anyone at all responds to this guys posts. Quoting Michael Moore puts anyone on the lunatic fringe of humanity immediately.

All us us can afford to ignor ******* and should consider doing so. Unless it's just too much fun to resist. Very Happy
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: