SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Book Needs Better Documentation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SJorgensen
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy Wife,

I agree with you. This book was put out quickly and without much editing this will be the most informative piece on the topic. Still I think it needs the items I wrote about clarified and also more maps and more illustrations of the areas that the events took place.

Kerry is a liar. And yet during a long war involving millions of people, enough atrocity will occur, that he can claim that he somehow "owns" the higher ground.

The fact that he never made a complaint of any atrocity is the main reason why he shouldn't be allowed to claim the higher ground. Also the facts that he COVERED UP events that resulted in the deaths of innocents, also is the reason why he doesn't deserve to claim the higher ground.

I agree with John O'Neill. Kerry should NEVER be the President of the United States.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Unfit For Command" All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: