SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Kerry Needs To Do To Successfully Destroy SwiftVets
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffrito
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin Note: Quota for Kerry Talking Points Exceeded
Billman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Brilliant Post Reply with quote

Bump! This is a brilliant writeup manofaiki, sorry I missed it earlier. We need well-summarized talking points like this collated in one place on the site. I understand this is being worked on.
7rrfs
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I have your permission to plaster this all over every left wing site I can find?

Hell, over ANY site that has a message board!
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7rrfs wrote:
May I have your permission to plaster this all over every left wing site I can find?

Hell, over ANY site that has a message board!

He has no copyright on it. Go for it but give him a hattip! Send it the press as well!
Billman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:43 am    Post subject: Brilliant Post Reply with quote

Bump! This is a brilliant writeup manofaiki, sorry I missed it earlier. We need well-summarized talking points like this collated in one place on the site. I understand this is being worked on.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: What Kerry Needs To Do To Successfully Destroy SwiftVets Reply with quote

Great presentation and I agree with every point as another responder mentioned your article should appear in the main stream media so that the American public knows the ball is in Kerry's court. Suggest forwarding it to friendly media so they can use it.

I also agree that the veterans with Kerry are unavailable to give their side of the story when swift boat veternans for truth have been available to the media. I can only assume they have something to hide, and Kerry has kept them in a cell. I recall someone saying that Kerry has handlers assigned to each of these veterans so they are controlled and prevented from talking to the "wrong" media.

JK
manofaiki
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys can post that anywhere you want. Spread it far and wide! I am looking into getting it printed as a guest editorial in my local paper, once I polish it a little more.

manofaiki

You bugged out in Vietnam - so we don't need you commanding us in the War on Terror!

So get lost, John Kerry!!!!!
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a great piece. May be you should try sending it to the Boston Herald and the Boston Globe and see if one of them runs it. There might be a chance the the Boston Herald would, the Boston Globe? They are both in Kerrys back yard.

RHV
digger48
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why doesn't the friendly media start pressing for some access to Kerry's "band". Aside from a couple of tightly scripted and controlled press conferences, and Rassmanns few shots, there is an audible silence from those Swiftboat Vets who stand behind Kerry.

You can bet they are being very closely guarded in an "undisclosed location"
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The friendly media won't ask the question because they know the answer would be "no" and they don't want to be forced to have to press the issue and put Kerry in a bad light.
I do think at some point though someone is going to ask that question or at least I hope they do.

RHV
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happens if Kerry signs the form 180 2-3 days before the election ?
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manelly,

If there is paper in Kerry's record that I think there is, then it will be a MAJOR late election year scandal. That would make the last minute deciders break for Bush rather than Kerry. See 2000 and the last minute DUI story about Bush for how something would reasonate politically.

Truth is Beauty
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thank you...
Thats right .
I was just wondering about it ...it seems like a smart @ss move Kerry might make.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thorrell wrote:
He can't change the records. If a politican could change his records, Bush might well have had more 'proof' against the stupid 'AWOL' thing. Very Happy Republics often play dirty too.

This would be a very risky strategy that would lead to impeachment - and perhaps jail - if discovered after an (unlikely) victory.

The people who would have to actually perform the forgeries/alterations would know that they might end up ruined and jailed also. And one or more of them might squeal under pressure.

Then again...when a leftist is desperate....

FDL
7rrfs
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What happens if Kerry signs the form 180 2-3 days before the election ?

Well, if he were to pull off a miracle and win, then his presidency would be shattered - all would be revealed and he would be labled as a fraud.

Thats my take. I dont think that Kerry will sign the SF-180 ever ever ever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: