SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

They Are Sinking Even Lower
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah! This just shows me that they are really getting desperate, they are trying anything they can to get something to stick.
ETEE
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has it occured to you that Lt.jg. William Rood is a "mole"? That Kerry has had him stuffed in his pocket since day one, in the event the SwiftVets became something? And the time for the Kerry Team to run the "Rood" disinformation campaign on the SwiftVets has come? Gentlemen. We are not dealing with amatures. Kerry and his cronies are Professional scammers. With tens of millions to play with.And more where that came from.

Roods sudden decision to back Kerry at the critical moment in the SwiftVets recognition by the Mainstream Media has the same stench of manipulation to it as the "Band of Brothers". Don't let it phase you. Stay on target.
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, Case, I'm glad our president and the SBVT don't think like you. If they did then there would've been no response after 9/11 and we'd all still believe that Kerry is a real war hero who spent Xmas Eve in Cambodia.

I could care less if Rood's story is in every newspaper in the world, every newswire, and every Internet page. I'm glad to see it because it means the word is still out there.

Rood's story doesn't change a thing. It even gives more credence to the fact that Kerry is the worst kind of military strategists and leader in combat. He beached his boat. What a loony -- I've never attended one course at the Naval Academy or West Point, but I could tell you beaching a swift boat is committing suicide. It's equivalent to being an army infantryman and standing outside your foxhole, instead of inside it, to fight a charging enemy.

Rood also states that the Vietcong that Kerry so gallantly chased and shot in the back was "dressed in the garb VC dressed in." What do you think that was, Case? You got it -- loincloths.

So, now, you can return to your Kerry headquarters and brag about how you figured out how to register on SBVT website and gave them a real going after.
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People,

I have already told you that Rood's story HELPS us. Not immediately no, but as soon as the swifties come on the air later this morning, they will be asked about it and they can explain that his article SUPPORTS the allegations laid out in Unfit for Command. I have already written to Brit Hume detailing why this is so, and Beldar fisked the article and came to the same conclusion. Just an hour ago or so Dr. Corsi himself weighed in with the same conclusion.

This is going to backfire on Kerry. I guarantee it.

Truth is Beauty
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, if Kerry produced a "secret" witness, and that was all he had, it wasn't much. He won't be able to do that again. The media (most of them, at least) DO have limits to how many times they'll accept this kind of stuff before they say "hey, wait a minute!" Stay strong and honest, that's our strength, and there's no anti-dote to that.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part of what's behind this dreadful story is the fact that, while liberals can easily understand that there are people walking around out there with an "Anyone But Bush" mentality, it is absolutely inconceivable to them that there are probably just as many for whom "Anyone But Kerry" makes infinitely more sense--

Therefore, in their closed little minds, the SBVT just have to be nothing other than hard core, Bush-loving Republican activists because it's unthinkable to them that anyone just plain dislikes one of them--

They're wrong, of course.......--C
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CandiM,

I cruise fairly regularly in DU (**) and you are quite right. The Democrats simply can not conceive of the idea that a lot of us (veterans and active duty especially) would rather vote for pond scum than for Kerry.

They really don't get it and I consider that our second greatest strategic advantage (the first being is that we really are telling the truth).

They are assuming without thought that we really are with the Bush/Cheney campaign and that is luring them into a totally false position and tactics.

That's what's behind the NYTimes article and the forged Flyer. They "know" a connection exists and if they can't prove it exists they will make it out of whole cloth.

Idiots. It further shreds any vestigue of credibility Kerry might have had with the independant voter.

Truth is Beauty
redneckvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the "Rood" story will come back to bite Kerry in the butt. It takes away the "you had to be on the boat" scream and also validates the testimony for the rest of the Swift vets claims.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CandiM --- I agree totally --- it is inconceivable to the "Hate Bush" crowd that Kerry wasn't their best option. They were so quick to jump on the "war hero" bandwagon that they didn't check to see if maybe he was a liar.

I think we can all agree -- Kerry has had Rood in the can in the event --"You had to be on the boat" defense failed -- which it did so now it is Rood against the testimony of the others who were there.

Now Rood comes out --- yep someone from the MSM is believable --- unfortunately the MSM is lazy and will not check the facts --- failure to adequately cover this story will snip the last thread of creditability the MSM have with those people in America who have kept their minds open and objective. The HateBush crowd will continue to keep their minds closed and twisted (can't be a slant of bias when it is that distorted).

I am waiting for the investigation to the 'band of brothers' who much Heinz ketchup is in their wallets? Have they sold out for an nice hotel room, good meals, airplane flights, and a few minutes in the slimelight being celebs? Where are there --- why aren't they on TV shows and radio telling their side of the story in defense of Kerry --- absence is very suspicous.

Has Rood signed a Form 180?
MassInd
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>>>
"best-selling book that Kerry is "Unfit for Command."
>>>>>>
How did that best-selling part sneak past the editors?

>>>>
"While a few details and dates of Kerry's Vietnam record are open to question"
>>>>
Details?? - These are more than details.

Dates?? - Meaning Christmas, when Kerry claims to have been illegally in Cambodia, before the Senate trying to influence US policy. He said it was SEARED, SEARED in his memory!

Open to Questions - SO QUESTION HIM!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: