SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ron Reagan on Hardball just called all the SB vet liars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cipher wrote:
Ronaldus Maximus *never* fails to amaze me.

Even when he was a brand-new father, he had the FORESIGHT and SENSE to not name his son Ronald Reagan, "Junior". Ronald the Elder knew the moment little ronnie came into the world he'd never be worthy to stand in his shadow, never mind even begin to fill his shoes!

I'm just in awe.

The real irony is ronnie would've been a great candidate as a stem cell research donor.

Terriible, but a killer! Laughing
Maggie1
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent this email to hardball and msnbc.

Dear Sirs
Your talk show people are loosing it. If you might see an upswing in rating during these next few weeks, however don't get too comfortable. You have lots of viewers watching just to see these talking heads make fools of themselves
Respectfully,
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie and Chrissy are cowards. They always have been cowards, they always will be cowards. Neither of them has even a shred of truth, integrity, or honor. They are not even fit to shine the shoes of the swiftvets.

And they know it too. Eventually they will have to face their demons.

Zell Miller
jwbarden
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Admin - removed inappropriate remark)

Ron the Younger makes a living in the left media because he is ironically the son of a conservative president who is a liberal.

JFK made a splash in the left media in 1971 because ironically he was a decorated veteran who renounced our war effort and sided with the enemy.

Ron and John are partners in irony.
FrydayNC1
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not that he just called you liars. If it was just that then hey water off a duck's back. the problem is Reagan is a employee of MSNBC, who's parent company is NBC. Reagan is introduced as a MSNBC employee journalist. He is suppose to be objective, professional, in his reporting. He never sited any facts, just that the Swift Boat Vet were a bunch as liars and that the news media should start calling us what they are, liars! I am telling you this need s to be dealt with and dealt with fast send MSNBC and NBC an e-mail, then send them a letter using the same verbiage. Well that is what I am going to do I already sent my email, I'll send my letter tomorrow morning both to NBC News, and MSNBC. Reagan's action are nothing less than disgraceful, and for a leading news media outlet to let go unanswered.

Last edited by FrydayNC1 on Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:01 am; edited 3 times in total
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
....MSNBC employee journalist. He is suppose to be objective, professional, in his reporting.

When did MSNBC change their policy? Got a source?
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
napnip
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I understand it, MSNBC is a joint venture between NBC and Microsoft, correct?

It never ceases to amaze me how a corporation like Microsoft will pump millions of dollars into left-wing causes, when those same leftists would slit Bill Gates' throat in a New York minute if given half a chance.
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Reagan is a leftist who was called out by his brother on Hannity and Colmes recently. Take comfort in the fact that Hardball is among the lowest rated shows on cable so very few people heard the slander.
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: Ron... Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
Stay focused. He's not our enemy. Flipper John is. The whole world knows Ron is just a little tutu-wearing opportunist who could not have made a living were it not for his father's fame.

Sooo many words; just spit it out: Ron Reagan is a 1st class sissy! Quote me on that...
wpage
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronny Reagan was just running around his dads gonads trying to keep from getting shot up somewhere when all these events took place.
www.thebattleofkontum.com
Misty
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: Ron Reagan on Hardball just called all the SB vet liars Reply with quote

FrydayNC1 wrote:
Ron Reagan on Hardball just called all the SB vet liars. There should be a mass letter writing campaign to MSNBC demanding a retraction and an apology from someone who never did a damn thing for the US, his father, or us Vets except put us down

What the hell does that little twit know about it? He is a wimp who doesn't even have the decency to support his own father. To give him airtime is the equivalent of giving juror number 5 in the Laci Peterson case airtime. Stooopid! Sheesh!
Misty
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: Ron... Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
Stay focused. He's not our enemy. Flipper John is. The whole world knows Ron is just a little tutu-wearing opportunist who could not have made a living were it not for his father's fame.

Thank you. You are absolutely right and junior is insignificant because he has no knowledge or history. He is a little fairy who flits around on daddy's coat tails.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, when they start dragging Ronald Reagan Jr. out to smear us, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel, folks. I can smell the fear. Very Happy
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad very sad. I was proud to surve under Ronald Reagan and It is just a shame that he is discracing his father this way. Ronald Reagan rest in peace.
Misty
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jwbarden wrote:
(Admin - removed inappropriate remark)
Ron the Younger makes a living in the left media because he is ironically the son of a conservative president who is a liberal.

JFK made a splash in the left media in 1971 because ironically he was a decorated veteran who renounced our war effort and sided with the enemy.

Ron and John are partners in irony.

Little Ron couldn't be a conservative spokesperson because he doesn't have the knowledge or intelligence to provide true substance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: