SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Susan Estrich Says
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope for a landslide for Bush. THen not even ostrich can bi--h
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dems love to play the victim.Just as Al "I invented the internet" Gore and Max Cleland always go everywhere claiming they got screwed and and crying poor me.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget troops, there are many "Dems" on our side. Not all Democrats are as far left as Kerry, just like not all Republicans are as far right as Rush Limbaugh.

How about toning down the "dems" stuff in honor of those that are with us?
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Don't forget troops, there are many "Dems" on our side. Not all Democrats are as far left as Kerry, just like not all Republicans are as far right as Rush Limbaugh.

How about toning down the "dems" stuff in honor of those that are with us?

I was wrong to lump people together that way . I am sorry.
arymann
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susan Estrich is a real, live Troll! I'm sure she lives under a bridge somewhere.
Integrity
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are Democrats and there are Marxists. The democrat party of the Zell Miller's have been taken over by the John Kerry's, Ted kennedy's, etc. etc. When we rail about the Democrats it's the leftist marxist element we refer to. We call on all disaffected Democrats to abandon the party that abandoned them and start a new loyal opposition.

Because of his gigolo type inclination to marry wealthy, Kerry has traded on class and privilege to further his marxist ideals. Internally he is no different than the hippie long hair hate America Jane Fonda-ites. His betrayal of 2.5 million vets and his further denigration of the service of many more make him a target of derision for all who seek their honor and for all that know he must be stopped.

But for the welfare of our nation his cause must also be stopped dead in it's tracks or there will be no more America to defend.
Bostonian
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skywatch wrote:
Chuck54 wrote:
how can she even look herself in the mirror.........

Easy.. She's a lawyer. :D

Sorry... Couldn't resist.

Hey, don't forget John O'Neill is a lawyer, and he's out there kicking ass for us!
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honesltly, I don't take a word raspy broad estrich ever says more serious than I would the village drunk talking about the pink elephant he just saw fly by. She was a top level advisor on a presidential campaign that only won one stinking state! She's a proven miserable failure and has no business giving any kind of opinion because she clearly is a failure in her industry.

Case and point is the fact that based on her premise, if john kerry wins (God help me not to puke from even just typing it) THAT would be an EXTREMELY illegitimate win for him since soros moveon.org and michael moore, American whatever United, and all the other hate filled anti-Bush 527s have been beating Bush constantly for three solid years and based on this thesis, THAT would be the only reason kerry would have won (puke). So she clearly is just a know nothing hack liberal lap dog, because she clearly would NEVER accept the premise I just laid out, and it is the exact same thing she said, from the opposite prespective, and a much more logical and valid one. Like Senator Frist said this morning, for every $1.00 going to SBVT, the ONLY non hate Bush 527, $5.00 is going to a democrat hate Bush 527. And honestly, that ratio is being very kind. It's more like 15 to 1 considering the liberal pinko radicals have been pouring tens of millions into them for three years. Much of it all of soros drug money.

Estrich needs to get a new job as the local village ugly chain smoking homeless woman or something. Some thing she'd actually fit in and excell at. When it comes to politics, she stinks. She predicted for months that gore would win big in 2000 also BTW, and if it hadn't been for the mis-reporting of Florida going for gore before the HEAVY Republican Central Time Zone panhandle closed the polls, causing about 300,000+ Rep voters to go home, Florida wouldn't have even been close. That's the real world the rest of us live in that estrich just can't comprehend because her and those like her are totally disconnected from reality. The REAL reality where the laws of physics and reason apply, not their created never-never-land eutopic hippie one she never grew out of.

Man I am in a really nasty mood today. Six hours of slanted media coverage and I am really out for blood big time. It's a good thing I can't actually get my hands on some of these media slugs or I think I would lose my grip and really break some laws. Evil or Very Mad
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Estrich = Largemouth Bass Reply with quote

I saw Susan Estrich on TV many years ago. I have a size XL head and I cannot open my mouth as far as she can. She reminded me of a largemouth bass when she talked.
Bill Levinson
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Blue Dog vs. Yellow Dog Democrats Reply with quote

Integrity wrote:
There are Democrats and there are Marxists. The democrat party of the Zell Miller's have been taken over by the John Kerry's, Ted kennedy's, etc. etc. When we rail about the Democrats it's the leftist marxist element we refer to. We call on all disaffected Democrats to abandon the party that abandoned them and start a new loyal opposition.

http://www.stentorian.com/politics/ for Blue Dog Democrats (Good guys) and Yellow Dog Democrats (bad guys).

Blue Dog Democrats are the party of Henry Ford (yes, he ran for Senate), Harry Truman, and Hubert Humphrey. They feel like they are being choked blue by the Yellow Dog Democrats (who would vote for a yellow dog if it was running as a Democrat).

The Yellow Dog Democrats are the party of the Clintons, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, John Conyers, McGreevey, Toricelli, Charles Schumer, Frank Lautenberg, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Robert Byrd (D-KKK) and similar crawling vermin.
RocketFett
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no blue dog democrats anymore. My wife's one set of grandparents and great grandmother on her mom's side are democrats and it defies all logic because they perport to be very strong Christians and this makes no sense to me as the people they vote with spit in the face of Christian principal. I mean no disrespect to anyone who is not a Christian or is a Christian and a registered democrat, but it is very frustrating for us having that in the family when it just makes no sense. They're Pro-life, Pro-military, Pro-death penalty, Pro-traditional marriage, and very Biblical principal centered. But would sooner die than vote for anyone other than a democrat. As though they truly are clueless about the fact that the democrat party is NOTHING resembling what is was in 1955. As the most concrete example, they believe that the whole thing with lewinsky was just a Republican conspiracy, and there was no affair of any kind and clinton did nothing, even though he admits he did it with her in his book! There is no reasoning with someone like that who is so addicted to their political affiliation over the truth that they don't even believe the politicians they follow when they admit wrong doing. It is the one situation that takes me to a loss for words because it defies all logic. I'd sooner try to explain the concept of eternity to a child than have to really understand her grandparents.

Any real conservative democrats need to big time leave that party and either become Republican or a third party that actually reflects their morals and ethics and values. They're doing NOTHING but hurting their true values by staying a democrat when the kerrys and clintons of the party spit on their beliefs and convictions but continue using them as a D in their political power struggle. There are legit moderate and liberal Republicans. There are no legit moderate or conservative democrats. They've long ago been driven out or made powerless.
mj_brutus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: It makes me sad Reply with quote

I have been truly saddend by the course the the Democratic party has taken over the last few decades. America needs more than one viable party in the marketplace of ideas. I want a choice when I go to the polls! I am sad and I am also angry at the way the Democratic party has given itself over to the looney left. I couldn't concieve of voting for a fraud like Flipper or of doing anything less than voting for the only man who can keep him out of office. I wish that we could have been offered the chance, for example, to cast a vote for an honarable man like Joe Lieberman.

For my part, the Repubican party represents the advancement of most of the things that I care about most. However, I don't mind saying that I am an atheist, and I find that they fly in the face of things that I care about as well, such as separation of church and state. I am also disappointed with the Republicans when they fail to put into practice the promises they make to all of us. But, thanks to the capitualtion of the Democratic party to the basest portions of their constituency I have been cheated out of any real choice.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not get sidetracked by discussing Susan Estrich, she is just an analylist of the news with her spin. We must remember that we are focusing on John Kerry and his actions that make him unfit to command.

I think we've all said our piece about her and really, she has no relevance to the election. Besides, Anne Coulter whupped her good last week Laughing Therefore, I'm going to lock the thread and move it to Geedunk so we can get back to the business of discussing Kerry.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: