SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pro-Bush 9/11 families need help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed. I also sent a emial to Drudge and Sean Hannity, maybe they will pick up on the story and help out. God bless. We stand united.

Stolen Honor
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debra, God Bless. I consider your families as my family. While your loved ones were the first to give their all for freedom in this fight, we are all 'soldiers' now. I have signed (Ihope) the letter and the guest book. I am sending this to my children and my address book. I am sure many others will forward your letter as well. We stand with you and think about and pray for you each day. CTW
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debra,

You're never out of our thoughts & prayers. We stand by your side in spirit, your families are our families.

I've been to your site several times and also thought the letter was only for 9/11 families. It will be an honor to sign.

Suggestion: perhaps you could add a contact addy?

We also wondered why we haven't seen you "interviewed" by the MSM. The others have received an unusual amount of coverage.
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correction... should have said a simple & easy email addy for computer challenged people like me Razz
{Like those "pop-up" email thingies}
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have signed and forwarded the info to my email list. Thank you so much for posting this here, God bless you.
Dabba55
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: What we're doing Reply with quote

Thanks to all of you for these suggestions. We're not technical geniuses but we're trying. The pop-up for "tell your friends" isn't working...we have to get help from the software people.

As for the question, why aren't you being interviewed by MSM...well, I have enough anecdotes to fill my own book. Let me just say that THEY DON'T WANT TO PUT US ON. They know who we are, where we are, because a few contacted us to comment on the five widows' endorsement of Sen. Kerry. The media is either lazy or biased. I think it's a combination of the two.

I will be be appearing on O'Reilly Factor, this Monday night. Kristen Breitweiser is also scheduled to appear. Kristen is very angry at the president; she blames him for her husband's death. Now she is weighing in on Iraq, saying that its a phony war that has nothing to do with 9/11.

Stay tuned.

www.911familiesforamerica.org

Sign our letter; stand with us in support of the president.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad to hear that O'Reilly will be putting you on the air (and in the same week when he'll have the President on!)--I will continue to hope that some of the others also step up to help get your message out--

God bless--C
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debra,

I drew in my breath when I saw your post and your name - you and your family...and all of the families impacted by 9/11. It would be an honor and a privledge to support you and your fellow family members.

I went back and looked at the images this week - just to remind myself of what had happened, and bad it really was. I don't want to ever forget how that felt. I don't want any of us to forget what really happened.

My husband and I ushered a Bush event here outside St. Paul the other day. It was the closest I've ever been to him, and I tried to take his measure from a distance (*LOL*). We must reelect him - we must stay the course in the fight.

If it weren't for the Swifites, and the supporters here on the board, I think Kerry would be in serious contention. They started the slide, and we jumped on - as have so many others.

Anything you need, we're here to provide.
Dabba55
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJB,
Thanks for the support. My whole family is from the Twin Cities. Hoping it goes for Bush this November. That would make my parents proud, whom we lost just before my brother.

Tom Burnett, who led the insurrection on flight 93, also grew up in the Twin Cities (Bloomington). U of Minn. alum.

We so appreciate all you folks are doing.

Pray for the President and our troops.

Debra
farmgirl
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nccjones wrote:
Debra,

God Bless you for the sacrafice you and your family had to make and for reaching out. We'll be their for you.

Debra, god bless you and I will include you and your brother in my prayers. I am a flight attendant for American Airlines based in Boston. I lost many f/a friends that day as well. I just signed the guest book on your website and I am proud to be on it - I also just wrote fox news an email as well as Bill O'reilly & Sean Hannity mentioning to please give press to this open letter and 9/11 families. Maybe everyone out there can write Fox news and in the remarks column of your email, bring this subject up. I'm hoping they give this issue the press it deserves. God bless you all.
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dabba55 wrote:
MJB,
Thanks for the support. My whole family is from the Twin Cities. Hoping it goes for Bush this November. That would make my parents proud, whom we lost just before my brother.

Tom Burnett, who led the insurrection on flight 93, also grew up in the Twin Cities (Bloomington). U of Minn. alum.

We so appreciate all you folks are doing.

Pray for the President and our troops.

Debra

Debra,

I pray for him, for the troops and for the families often!

I had no idea y'all were from the Twin Cities. I think we might just do it this year. I've been volunteering at the GOP headquarters and will do all I can to help the President.

I've seen the senior Burnetts on tv frequently, although not much lately come to think about it.... I wonder if they are facing the same type of blackout news-wise. I didn't check - are they members of your group?

I hope the pain eases over time. I think your brother and all the people on the planes, as well as those on the ground who helped others get out, or who helped those who were hurt, or who went *into* the towers or the Pentagon - represent the very best of America. I hope we are all worthy of their sacrifice.

Jane
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Debra,
I just signed the book..my husband and I want you to know that we will never forget..ever, that day in September. We stand with you, by you and will support you, and of course our President..I sent your email to a few friends..25 to be exact..but they will be honored to sign it and support you.

God bless you, and know that we will make them proud, by never forgetting and by eradicating this evil that exists ..terrorism..

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
Dabba55
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To our military and our airline crews, we pray for you every day.

Thanks to all of you for signing on and sending out our website address. Be sure to read the signer postings and archived messages...a real inspiration. We are so grateful for your support.

Meanwhile, I will be appearing on the O'Reilly Factor tonight, along with Kristen Breitweiser, who blames President Bush for the death of her husband at the World Trade Center.

Stay tuned.

Debra
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dabba55 wrote:
Meanwhile, I will be appearing on the O'Reilly Factor tonight, along with Kristen Breitweiser, who blames President Bush for the death of her husband at the World Trade Center.

Stay tuned.

Debra

Go get 'em, Debra Smile Don't let that O'Reilly knock you off your stride. Millions of Americans support you and the other families. We're with you all the way!

Jane
Dabba55
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***NOTICE***

To those who were going to watch me on "O'Reilly Factor" tonight:

My appearance was cancelled. My pro-Kerry opponent, Kristen Breitweiser, backed out of the segment. Breitweiser has been bashing the president for the last three years. I was supposed to appear with her last Thurs. She backed out. The show was going to put me on without her. She begged them not to, saying she was just tired and needed to regroup. They relented and rescheduled for today. I just learned she has backed out again. Here's my take as to why: She states that her support for Kerry is because of his position on Iraq. When challenged as to what that position is, she is left speechless. She knows I'm armed and ready. I am furious with O'Reilly, who is allowing this woman to dictate the content of his show. Meanwhile, after Breitweiser and four other 9/11 widows held a press conference to declare their support for Kerry, he posted on his website that "the 9/11 families" have endorsed him.

We have 150 family members who have signed to support the president and I believe we'd have thousands more if the media would tell the American people about us.

Please tell everyone you know to sign our letter.

www.911familiesforamerica.org

Debra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: