SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry is smarter?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skygod325
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Gomer can't be too bright if he gives mouth to mouth resuscitation to a damn HAMPSTER! And with a low "C" average how the hell did he get into law school?

Hello Everyone,

Greetings from the belly of the beast! I am a emergency RN and honestly I never knew that you could do CPR on a hampster. I am sure with a tiny little breath you would pop the little things lungs. Wink

Anyways an IQ does not make a great leader. I am sure you can go donw through history and find many great leaders who did not have a high IQ. Granted you cannot be stupid. You need a whole lot of common sense and conviction in your beliefs. These two things Senator Kerry does not have. It would not be practical to try and resuscitate a hampster and we all know where he stands on conviction.

I leave you with a scary thought: If Ted Kennedy cared for Mary Jo at Chappaquidick like Kerry cared for that hampster...he may have become president!
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a thread in R&R on this: "Kerry a question of intelligence".

I am hoping to get an aswer to my questions.

Can I get cites from anyone for Bush's AF intelligence scores, and both Kerry and Bush grades in college?

I suspect Bush is smarter than Kerry and I would just love to have the documentation to prove it. I need Bush's scores from his military records. I don’t know how to read ANG records. I don’t know how to correlate AF scores with IQ scores. I am a Navy vet.

Can you see the faces of the liberals when they find out “W” has a higher IQ and got better grades than Kerry.

Sam
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don’t know how to correlate AF scores with IQ scores.

They're percentile scores, if they're the same as the Air Force. I believe they are broken into classifications:
General
Mechanical
Electronics
Administrative
Are you seeing something like that for Bush? Have a link to his records?
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper wrote:
Quote:
I don’t know how to correlate AF scores with IQ scores.

They're percentile scores, if they're the same as the Air Force. I believe they are broken into classifications:
General
Mechanical
Electronics
Administrative
Are you seeing something like that for Bush? Have a link to his records?

No I don't have a link to Bush's records, but I am not sure that would do me any good. I need someone who is familiar with AF testing and scores.

I also need cites to their respective college grades.

Sam
ETEE
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No I don't have a link to Bush's records, but I am not sure that would do me any good. I need someone who is familiar with AF testing and scores. I also need cites to their respective college grades.

MENSA lists the Graduate Management Admission Test as one of the formats subject to I.Q. appraisal. Sounds like the type of exam Harvard would have given Bush to enter their MBA Program.

Have you tried Emailing the White House and tell them what you are doing. They may help. If you do, let them know that Kerrys I.Q. is on his OCS Form on his site. They may not know that.
ET
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a relatively high IQ but I'm a dumbass.

I'm still not dumb enough to pull the lever for Windsurferboy.

Lots of people are though. Just got back from a trip to Ohio where I saw lots more Kerry stickers than I'm used to.

My middle finger got tired, I tell ya Twisted Evil

I wonder if I can get some kind of disability out of that... hmmm, I'll have to make sure they annotate that during my retirement physical...

reconflyer
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aristotle the Hun:

My scores were posted right on the outside of the USAF blue personal file jacket. Let me see if I can find it tonight and verify the exact wording of the test categories. I'm fairly sure it's expressed as a percentile, because I scored 95 Mech, 85 Elect. 90 General and 60 Admin. (believe it or not, I did that on purpose to NOT get put in an admin job). They offered me any job I wanted based on those scores, and I chose airborne weapons control technician (Radar tech) and got it. If you can find a scan of Bush's file folder, front page, look along the top border for a 4 score sequence. I enlisted in 72, so the chances are, he's got the same type record as I do. I searched for an hour and can't find it online.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wing Wiper wrote:
Aristotle the Hun:

My scores were posted right on the outside of the USAF blue personal file jacket. Let me see if I can find it tonight and verify the exact wording of the test categories. I'm fairly sure it's expressed as a percentile, because I scored 95 Mech, 85 Elect. 90 General and 60 Admin. (believe it or not, I did that on purpose to NOT get put in an admin job). They offered me any job I wanted based on those scores, and I chose airborne weapons control technician (Radar tech) and got it. If you can find a scan of Bush's file folder, front page, look along the top border for a 4 score sequence. I enlisted in 72, so the chances are, he's got the same type record as I do. I searched for an hour and can't find it online.

Thanks so much for your effort.

If you are putting out effort that tells me you see the value of the public finding out that "W" is significantly brighter than Kerry. Several points in Bush's favor would be my guess. I know it will swing some of my border-line Mensa people.

I am feeling impatient. I really want to break this story off this forum without having it blow up in my face. Truthfully, my greatest glee will be in announcing to liberal Mensans that "W" could join, but Kerry couldn't. We get together every week and I really want to put this in front of the Kerry Mensans.

Can I offer a reward for validating information? Said reward going to SBVT, of course. Say, $50?

Sam
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can find the front cover of Bush's personal file folder (I don't have the AF Form #, I'm at work), I'll compare it to mine and tell you his scores (in case the copy is hard to read). I'll watch this topic and dig mine out (I'm pretty sure I can find it quickly). Or PM me if you want me to follow up and post it. If needed, I'll scan it and send it to you by E-mail. I see the value in what you're doing. Very Happy
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The test scores on AF form 11, box 10 - remarks.

R Evans

USAF, VN 1969-70
badbobusnret
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why of course GW is "smarter" than JK. Here's the facts:

As a fighter pilot GW has a 500 knot mind. As a "shoe" Kerry's mind only works at 20 knots.....

Plus as the Swifties point out quite accurately- he wasn't much of a "Swift driver".....as we all know.

As a windsurfer driver- different story!
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have followed the posts in this thread what I am about to say will make sense.

The CBS RatherGate scandal is so stupid it must have been thought up by John Kerry.

After all, who do we know who is already associated with questionable documents that have been crudely altered? Has any candidate for POTUS been so inept? How is he going to handle Al Quida if he can't handle 250 old sailors? Very Happy

Why the questions just festoon when one considers how stupid John Kerry is compared to that Mensa guy, George W. Bush.

Actually, Kerry not being that bright explains lots of things. Who else would launch his political career by p***ing off several thousand combat veterans?

Sam
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started this thread with the thought that Kerry wants us to believe that he is smarted than Bush.

The Left has been telling us since 2000 that Bush is "stupid."

Kerry's campaigne speeches are loaded with comments like:

"I would have run a smarter war."
"I would have done everything differently."
"I will run a better economy."

Everything Kerry would do is either smarter or better.

I contrast that with how he is running his campaigne now.

It is the worst one I have ever seen in my 60 years.

Kerry focused on his heroic Viet Nam experience. Bad decision considering how he trashed the VN Vets. His idea to highlight his military experience.

Did he not think we have memories? I can never forgive him for that.

He cannot get a message out because he does not have one. Anything he says now can be countered by something he said in the past.

Flip-flop? He has disgraced my shower thogs.

He has no core values. He views one any given subject depend on which group he is talking to. Remember his description of the wall in Israel: when talking to the Arabs in Detroit he says one thing and then talking to the Jews he says just the opposite. Like my dad would say, "He feels strongly both ways."

His campaigne organization is in such bad shape, that he brought in a bunch of old Clinton advisors. Doesn't he realize that they are Clinton (Hillary) advisors? They want Hillary to run in 2004 and not against a sitting president.

If Kerry cannot run a campaigne for 3 months, how can he run this country.

R Evans

USAF, VN 69-70
BigAl533
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you guys are all peeing into the wind.

Proving Bush is smater than Kerry will get no traction. These people you are trying to get to are the same ones who think that if a President wants to concentrate on getting BJs from interns in the oval office instead of going after Bin Laden, that's his business.

Besides, being CinC doesn't require a lot of brains, but it does take guts, or a backbone.

Try to find out if Kerry has any. I don't think he does. Laughing

Big Al
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aristotle The Hun wrote:
How is he going to handle Al Quida if he can't handle 250 old sailors? Very Happy

Actually, Kerry not being that bright explains lots of things. Who else would launch his political career by p***ing off several thousand combat veterans?

Sam

If Mensa members can't understand these simple concepts, they deserve each other. Intelligence without common sense is just wasted brain matter. I agree this tact is just p***ing in the wind. Ann Coulter points out the liberals can't come up with viable plans, so they call conservatives names and call them stupid or dumb. They say things like "W" is for wrong. Their arrested development hasn’t gone beyond grade school playground taunts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: