SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Neill on Scarborough - Please comment HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
breezy
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW
pretty sick stuff there
I have just made another 100 dollar swift boat donation ( seven hundred to date)
and i am off to send an email W0W

I am sorry that is the sickest behavior I have ever seen on tv

John Oneil should be commended my god he is a saint
I am so humbled by him he is indeed one the most honorable men I have ever seen under pressure My God God Bless Him and His he looks wonderful He along with all other swiftys and all pows and zell miller are so pure and honorable and they will go down in history for the men that stood (more then any polical party in history ) up for Liberty and Justice and a Free America they are what brings tears to my eyes to be so proud to be an American
wpage
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hat is off to John O'Neil tonight. This outrageous show of bias and cover by Lawrence O'Donnell was very good for us. The Dems are truly in MELTDOWN! I do believe it's going to get even nastier from them yet. Thanks Swiftvets and POW's. But it ain't over till it's over so lets keep pounding them every way we can. The truth always works when it is allowed to be heard.
www.thebattleofkontum.com
bd
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching the program, I decided to make a $100 contribution to Swift
Boat Vets. I want the Swift Boat Vets to have the opportunity to speak. Swift Boat Vets deserve to be heard. It appears this program has set off a wave of contributions. Is there an area that reports current donations?
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum bd and thanks for the support.

SVPT publishes a newsletter every 4 days or so and updates the contribution news. You can view the most recent one here...

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11878
frankzzz
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the email I sent during the show:

Please tell the moron who is doing all the shouting that without ALL of John Kerry's military records, it's hard to tell who the liar actually is.

That man is a disgrace and you owe John O'Neill more time to actually tell his story.
frankzzz
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then, I sent this one a few moments later:

Please tell the moron who would not let your guest speak over his insults that, as an ex US navy radioman who served on a destroyer off the coast of Vietnam, I can vouch that the initials he is whining about almost certainly came from either the radioman who transmitted the document or the clerk who checked it against the original after it was transmitted.

The documents on Kerry's web site came from a 35 KSR teletype machine after the message was transmitted and are not the hand-written originals that Kerry would have written up and signed.

Also, if the guy doing all the yelling is really the professional he claims he is, he should have taken the time to investigate this before repeating the democrat talking point about how "the initials are not John Kerry's initials".

Again, you owe John O'Neill another, civil interview. He is a decorated war veteran and deserves the chance to tell his side of the story regardless of who wins the election.
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This outrageous show of bias and cover by Lawrence O'Donnell was very good for us.

Heheh - seems to me we want Larry O' on as much as possible! It fits right in with that guy threatening Sinclair...
igo4gators
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Donnell, Jr. (Mr. Twisted Evil) fired me up as well. His rapid evacuation of watery excrement sent me straight to my computer to send the Switfees $100. Darn I'm past the FEC reporting limit.

BTW my Vietnam maps show a series of locks where Kerry claimed to venture into Cambodia. The draft shows up as 5 feet. What did the Swift Boats draw?
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

igo4gators wrote:
Darn I'm past the FEC reporting limit.

$200.01 gets your name listed on the 527 reporting documents...a worthy goal I'd say Wink

Welcome Aboard! and thanks for the support
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
you owe John O'Neill more time to actually tell his story.

I do agree with that.

BTW, and I realize this is a different subject, any of you ladies have any comments on Kerry's accusation (10/22, I think) about Bush not understanding women or listening to them? (I had this vision of Condi Rice, Laura Bush, and Elaine Chou grabbing Kerry so that Barbara Bush could smack him, but, darn, it's just a 1:30 a.m. fantasy...) Razz
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My email to Joe Scarborough:

Joe, this is my third time emailing you about Larry O'Donnel's BS on John O'Neil. We will have a rally boycotting--stop watching--your program if you continue to invite O'Donnel as your guest.

Thanks Joe. NOW OR NEVER!!! Fire him!!
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry O'Donnel looks like John Kerry on the Unfit for command's cover--evil face.

I have been really angry watching him on Joe Scarborough for the last 4 days. Tonight I can't stand it anymore.

Please send your email to joe@msnbc.com requesting him to no longer invite O'Donnel to his show.
Musicman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: O'Donnell Meltdown Video Reply with quote

You can view the video at http://www.dailyrecycler.com/blog/2004/10/breakdown.html.

This is a very revealing performance.
W.P. Wily
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just gotta love Pat B. Thre he is trying to calm everyone down (well one person actually) and get the discussion back on track, and then he hears the magic words "Nixon's illegal war". LOL, boy did he get louder than everybody in a hurry. Very Happy

It's too bad that O'Neill wasn't able to get much of the SwiftVet message out over the noise, O'Donnell accomplished his mission as far as that goes. Hopefully O'Donnell's outrageous behaviour will backfire on him. As for O'Neill, he went toe-to-toe with Koppel and won, so third-stringers like O'Donnell are just a scrimmage for him. Wink
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's is the same guy who earlier in the week, made a joke out of Bush's faith in god, basically calling it a fake god...

Last edited by rparrott21 on Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 11 of 18

Jump to: