SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A CALL TO PRAYER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received an alert from News Max about early voting in Florida not going good for Bush. Ok prayer warriors into the gap.

Arise O God and let our enemies be scatterd, oppose the proud and amush the enemy. Wake up the people to vote and open the eyes of the confused and undecided to the truth. In Jesus Name Amen
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep the faith everyone. We truly are prayer warriors and this last week will be a rough one no doubt about it. Here are a couple of things to remember:

"There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies, and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers."--Proverbs 6:16-19 Good heavens, all of them can't apply, can they? Shocked

Fear does not come from God.

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. In this way love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgement, because in this world we are like him. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear."--1 John 4:16-18

God loves you and He is only a prayer away! God's peace to all of you. Smile
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I refuse to give up on the power of my God. He saved David from his enemies and He can do the same for President Bush. Pray earnestly and with confidence.
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it isn't Christmas yet, but I have had a song running through my head for the last few days. As I can't talk or sing, the song has had to stay in my head, but I thought I would post it. I am sure y'all know it, but I think it is very uplifting and I think we all need uplifting right now.

I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
by Henry Longfellow

I heard the bells on Christmas Day,
their old familiar carols play;
and wild and sweet the words repeat,
of peace on earth, good will to men
I thought, as now this day had come,
the belfries of all Christendom
had rung so long the unbroken song
of peace on earth good, will to men.

And in despair, I bowed my head,
"There is no peace on earth," I said.
For hate is strong and mocks the song
of peace on earth, good will to men.

Then pealed the bells more loud and deep,
"God is not dead, nor doth He sleep.
The wrong shall fail, the right prevail,
with peace on earth, good will to men."

When you doubt the winds a'blowing,
Flash of lightning glistening rain,
Sun or starlit heavens above you
On the land or bounding main,
When you doubt the sleep of loved ones
Deep beneath some precious sod,
Listen to a soft voice saying,
"Be still and know that I am God."
S. Alicia Poole
This was the thought for the day on my calendar. God bless you all.
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twicearound wrote:
Just received an alert from News Max about early voting in Florida not going good for Bush.

Can you elaborate. And does anybody have a guestimate of what percentage of the vote is in.
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically, it was from a newsflash email and it didn't say a whole lot. It did say that Republicans expected this though. Keep the faith! Don't forget the Pray the Vote rally on Nov 1.

Go to www.presidentialprayerteam.org to sign up! Very Happy

Last edited by momofthreegirls on Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, none given, just said Bush people expected it, I deleted email. just wanted to cover Florida with more prayer

My husband just called and said jaycost had some new info on Florida, he crunches numbers down to the county levels

for you ifo http://www.jaycost.blogspot.com
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I do not want to hear any negative out there amongst my brothers and sisters..none. Our God is an awesome God..and as my mom and I guarantee most of yours did to..always says.."God is never late, and He is never early..HE IS THERE RIGHT ON TIME!"

I have been in deep prayer most of the day..now, I am just catching up with my friends here. I am feeling Okay, not great, not too ill...seems the enemy is trying, but will not prevail!!! Nor will Senator Kerry..Florida, is going to go for Bush..the state we MUST keep close is OHIO..OHIO...OHIO..our prayers must flood that state..Does anyone know how many are covering OHIO..I know I am..who else?? We need to focus, make those prayers specific and contact all we can to help the President now. The MSM, are on on Kerry's side..we know that..so, we will have to be the truth voice to the people..

KEEP the faith..we are going to be fine..and also, as a side, if anyone knows the silent majority..those 3 million evangelicals that did not vote last time??? They are going to vote this time..it is not as close as some may think..let me know if anyone has links about that silent majority..I would like to check on it myself..just PM me..

God bless you all..and God Bless our President and lead him to re-election in a landslide..

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some trust in chariots(polls), some trust in horses(media) but we trust in the Lord our God.

Timely statement of truth, NYT and WPO to release stories tomorrow, don't count on them being positive. LET GOD ARISE AND OUR ENEMIES BE SCATTERED, WHILE WE PRAISE YOU, YOU GO BEFORE US AND CONFOUND AND AMBUSH OUR ENEMIES WITH THEIR OWN DOINGS. OPPOSE THE PROUD, AND GRACE TO OUR HUMBLE PRESIDENT.

We exhalt you O Lord in the midst of this storm and declare You are God and they are not. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. Increase the faith, sure up the hearts of your people. VICTORY IN JESUS
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
LET GOD ARISE AND OUR ENEMIES BE SCATTERED, WHILE WE PRAISE YOU, YOU GO BEFORE US AND CONFOUND AND AMBUSH OUR ENEMIES WITH THEIR OWN DOINGS. OPPOSE THE PROUD, AND GRACE TO OUR HUMBLE PRESIDENT.

AMEN!

God is listening and intervening. I know He is!!!
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just felt not only will I pray but I am going to start rejoicing in the Victory, walking my talk of Faith is the substance of things hoped for and evidence of things not seen.

I rejoice in your victory today Lord, Arise for the Glory of the Lord has risen upon you O America, Arise America for the Lord remembers your kind deeds and hears the cries of your people. Today is the day of Salvation for you America, to be cleansed and filled with the Glory of the Lord. No weapon formed against this destiny shall prosper. We rejoice in You O Lord who laugh at the wicked and exhalt the righteous.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember to keep the Marriage votes in our prayers as many states have this on the ballot as well. I believe this is such an important vote for the generations we are leaving behind.
Fighter Cat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Praying over lists Reply with quote

I pray over my phone bank lists and everywhere I go in the campaign.
I started to get negative responses one night, and I stopped and prayed to Jesus and got 10 for the President in a row.

Faith person
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say a prayer of Thanksgiving for Navy Chief and the work he has done to expose Kerry for what he is!

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14551
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roon wrote:
Say a prayer of Thanksgiving for Navy Chief and the work he has done to expose Kerry for what he is!

Also don't forget to say a prayer for all of our Vets and other members who have sent money that they could really not afford to send in order that the SwiftVets could spread the word about all the things Navy Chief researches. All efforts should be exalted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 12 of 20

Jump to: