SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Neill on Scarborough - Please comment HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe between lib meltdowns, tereeeeeeza's big mouth, lib foreigners trying to tell us how to vote, and kerry's flip flops and gaffes (not to mention his record both war and senatorial) it's no wonder his campaign is reaching critical mass for disaster.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks. Maybe we have it wrong. Maybe O'Donnell's and Buchanan's routines are staged. Did you not think it was a "good copy/bad cop routine?"

Maybe this is the final run for the roses for NBC and MSN getting their licks in on the president under the cloak of a phony show? Perhaps they just used John O'Neill as a stage prop to so that O'Donnell could try to humiliate him? Perhaps the entire idea was to brand him with the name "liar" enough that people start believing it?

Maybe Joe Scarborough is off of the show for a reason. Maybe he quit or maybe he doesn't have the stomach to participate in what could be a cynical end game they are playing to drive home the vote for Kerry in the last 2 weeks. We all know that the MSM is going to get uglier and nastier with each passing day. Should we be surprised?
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
Folks. Maybe we have it wrong. Maybe O'Donnell's and Buchanan's routines are staged. Did you not think it was a "good copy/bad cop routine?"

Maybe Joe Scarborough is off of the show for a reason. Maybe he quit or maybe he doesn't have the stomach to participate in what could be a cynical end game they are playing to drive home the vote for Kerry in the last 2 weeks. We all know that the MSM is going to get uglier and nastier with each passing day. Should we be surprised?

Maybe. I think Joe is off because he has problem with his back. He didn't look good two days ago. Sick or something. But if that's the MSNBC's scenario, it will be backfired. Rational people will be turned off watching one guest screaming "you are liar" to the other guest during the entire show. I happen to think that this might be Scarborough's ploy. He was trying to contrast Kerry's strong supporter such as O'Donnell vis a vis Bush's supporter. The Godless or the faithless vs. God-fearing fellow. Remember he ridiculed Bush for praying before the Iraq war. As it turns out about 70% of Americans want a president who has faith in God, the Judeo-Christian God.
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

about the O'Neal/O'Donnell clash;
i thought John had a perfect foil. here we have adignified, calm, un-flapable John trying to explain simple facts to a spoiled little brat, throwing a screaming temper tantrum.
john would patiently wait for the brat to calm down.

john finally shut him up at the last when he said to the effect that the shout-downs was what kerryites do when they confront the truth.
O'Donnell finally realized just how stupid he came across on national t.v.

my wife and i thought it was hilarious!
gerson
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a good solution to the problem ... Very Happy

http://img55.exs.cx/img55/6428/Lecter-ODonnell.jpg

Can someone please go and get this and bring it back alive?
I still can't figure how how to do this sometimes...
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here yah go...

Mission Accomplished!!
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's hilarious. I sometimes feel sorry for the guy. He was trying to be the speaker for liberals--and Kerry--defending Kerry's well documented lies on Vietnam. Deep inside I think he knows that that's a defenseless territory, but he refused to do that.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy has issues...he needs some serious help...
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kman wrote:
Boy was that classic, open-minded liberalism on display or what? I thought those guys were for free speech.

We caught it on TIVO. After cooling off, the wife and I sat our 10 and 14 year olds in front of the TV, and asked them if they could "find the democrat". I then told the kids this is why we vote Republican in this household!

Man I'm p!ssed!

Kman

well, what's the verdict? did they 'find' the democrat?

I apologize in advance to any demos on forum.... but I can tell a democrat on tv by their voice....if I 'm in another room, listening to one of these shows, I can tell who is the demo by tone of voice, volume, nastiness etc..... usually.... if they fool me and have say Evan Bayh on- that's different.... there are a few decent democrats out there.... I'm amazed at how many demos are voting bush.... list on bush site...
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Stevie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW wrote:
Now they can play this screaming mememy with Al Gore's melt down and Deans shriek. Wow!! Anybody got all of them on videao tape? Wow!

Stevie, Sorry if I didn't take note of your post, but I was so upset about the Sinclair sellout and calling my mother and pouring a drink and I never watch MSNBC... so. Do keep us informed. Laughing

I would be losing my mind and friends if I didn't have all of you here. Very Happy
CTW

Never Ever Kerry

oh, it's ok... I was teasing.... I did think admin would think I was nuts posting it so far in advance.... hoped people would see it and not miss it with stuff about the swifties on..... I had no idea we were in for what we got!! Shocked
I too was going in circles over the sinclair thing.... guess this wiped out all my frustration with them (well not all)... yes, I was yelling at my dog.... yelling at the walls.... had to leave and get a bottle of coke (I can't drink other stuff cause of all my meds).... sure would have liked to tonight!!!
have one for me! Very Happy
I don't know what I'd do without all of you.... living alone (w/2 dogs)... and I don't get out much cause I'm sick so much.... and one bad eye (gotta get to the eye doctor one of these days) - maybe after 11/2 - don't trust myself around to many people right now....the guy at the circle k got an earful and I just went in for a coke.... bet he'll think twice before he asks another customer 'how are you tonight' - I told him how I was!!!! Evil or Very Mad
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW wrote:
Now they can play this screaming mememy with Al Gore's melt down and Deans shriek. Wow!! Anybody got all of them on videao tape? Wow!

Hey, I think that must be a great idea. The Democrats in 2004. Screaming, shouting, and sickening.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again I want to repeat, Rick Kaplan is the guy we need to go after. He hires all these liberal producers for all their primetime shows. Scarborough and Buchanan are saddled with people like O`Donnell and Ron Reagan while Matthews, Olbermann and Norville are not. We need to take our case to Jeff Immelt, chairman of General Electric and Robert Wright, head of the NBC Broadcasting Group.
bergstrom79
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sround rules!

If I were Buchanon during that O'donnell meltdown, I'd have just let him roll for awhile, then lean back & point at O'Donnell and say "ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Democratic party as we know it today".

Then just look at him and smirk...

I just popped in a $50 donation after listening to Sround's mpegs and watching Stolen Honor (got the link from this great site). Kerry scares the absolute crap out of me & has since March. He has a chance to win. He's gotta be stopped.
Stevie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
JohninTexas wrote:
...are we saying that Thurlow accepted a bogus Citation...

Perhaps, but I heard the telephone interview with Mr. Thurlow when this
However, he said directly that if enemy fire was the reason for awarding the medal, he would return it with an apology. His actions to save the distressed boat and crew justified the medal, even without enemy fire. The enemy fire was needed only for Humpty Dumpty's medal. The explanation is tougher than the words, "liar, liar...."

well ain't our Thurlow the bigger man for this..... take that Kerry ! Twisted Evil

I think he deserves it for jumping in to help the mined boat - he didn't know if another mine might go off - didn't think of his own safety - that's deserving - hitailing it outa there isn't what they should get medals for....
Smile Smile Smile

by the way... as a Green Beret, shouldn't Rassman have known how to SWIM????? (maybe not - we lost a lot at Normandy cause they couldn't swim) Crying or Very sad
Stevie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my email to msnbc will be a thank you.... and when they fire him can it be after 11/2?
I will thank them for all the donations that flooded into SBVTS....
and encourage him to keep it up... (helps us) Smile

what with Edwards and kerry on Cheney's daughter... AND rmrs edwards on Cheney's feelings for Mary... and O'donnell screaming 'lesbian sex' the other night and again tonight... and dissing Bushs' faith... and JOhn tonight... and Teresa dissing Laura... bless her... she said Teresa didn't need to apologize...of course not... Laura stopped just short of thanking teresa.... keep it up teresa.... and last week we had Chad threatening Sinclair....on nat'l tv! and today Kerry shoots a goose...

IS IT COOKED YET?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

The RNC or campaign just needs to put all these together into a fine ad !
thiink I'll email them also....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 12 of 18

Jump to: