SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STATUS OF KERRY DISCHARGE STORY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chief said to trust him.

I trust him.

I also believe things are the way they are right now for a reason.
Bernard Cullen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coatandthai wrote:
Please Navy Chief, tell me the reason you're "standing down" is because the story isn't true, or at least isn't substantiated. But please don't tell me it's because some sort of elite Alpha politicos with their "superior knowledge" are making a tactical decision to suppress the story. That would be nothing more than an echo of the tactics of the MSM; thinking the common people "can't handle the truth."

BC04 surely knows what is in Kerry's files and where the bodies are buried. You need to think about what happens if the election is close but we win. The "discharge" story is unlikely to move people at this point - though it may reduce Dem turnout. If the numbers are already in our favor, then the issue is how do we make sure that the legal battles do not undermine the legitimacy of the government - this is a big issue. This is where a "less than honorable" discharge would be excruciatingly embarrassing to the Democratic Party. If we use it now, we will not be able to use it later. Use it now and than can say dirty trick - and it can back-fire.

However, if the numbers are now very close, then I am with you and we should let him have it now.
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why NC stood down, but I trust his judgement, and he has said "a nice article is coming out Monday" that will make us "jump for joy." I believe the assertions NC have been proven to be correct - I don't know what the stand down was about, but I do believe the truth will be out by tomorrow - at least I hope and pray that is what this article is about.

I think we all share the frustration of seeing the MSM ignore anything negative about Kerry, as it totally infuriates me. And, I hope all this will come out tomorrow - NC has trusted the "powers that be" - I'll respect his judgement and be patient - and I hope they don't let him - and us - down.

Thanks, NC, for all your hard work, dedication, and perserverance - I believe your efforts will be rewarded and the truth will come out - at least I am hoping, trusting, and praying. NC, you're a true American patriot, and thank you for all you have done.

Debbie

Last edited by Debs on Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
redwood
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View Navy Chief's latest post here:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15525
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twidget wrote:
Folks,

Bush has all but won Florida at this point, and he's opening up a lead in Ohio. He's ahead in Wisconsin, Iowa, Colorado, and New Mexico. He's tied in Hawaii and Minnesota. He's close in Penn. and Michigan.

What does this mean? Well, assuming Bush wins Florida, Arkansas, and West Virginia, where he has pretty solid leads, he only needs to win Ohio. Even if he doesn't which is unlikely, he can make it up with Wisconsin, Iowa, and Colorado, where he is also ahead. Or Minnesota, New Mexico, and Colorado. Or Wisconsin, Iowa, and New Mexico. Or Iowa, Colorado, New Mexico, and Hawaii. Or Pennsylvania. Or Michigan and Colorado. Or any other number of permutations. Kerry needs to win almost everything.

Basically, because Florida looks like it's moved out of play, Kerry has to win almost every other battleground to succeed, including a lot of places where he's behind right now. It looks bad for him, which is probably one reason that this story is being kept under wraps (no need to risk the perception that you're "playing dirty" if you're already going to win).

The best thing you can do now is help get out the vote.

what polls are you seeing? are they here on planet earth?

I've been watching all most of the day..... maybe I'm hearing / reading them backwards? Confused

what you are saying, isn't what I'm seeing....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4moreyears wrote:
I just wonder where Damien kerry has the 666 tatoo?

it was etched in by rice....... Laughing
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Sonar5
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Mods... Reply with quote

Since Navy Chief has opened a new thread, perhaps it is best we close this one, just a thought.

Don't see much gaining for leaving this open.

Thanks,
Sonar5

My Home at AboutPolitics.net:
http://www.aboutpolitics.net/phpBB2/index.php

Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concur, thanks - moving to geedunk. :)
lftrn97
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: What about the Carter Library Reply with quote

I am in Atlanta and according to the Carer Library website they have a nearly complete reference section on all of this papers...is it possible that J F(ing) Kerry is named in the pardon? I'd be happy to hoof it down there it see if anyone htinks it's possible
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the fact that they are running interferance for Kerry is enough to do a letter writing campaign to the Secretary of the Navy and to Congress to get them to answer questions. Maybe the answers would come from the Chief from a supeonia. They then cannot interfer. They could be court marshalled immediately if they do not honor the Chief's requirement to tell the truth.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever you need Chief, you got it..I trust you..let us know if or when you again need our help..amen and amen...

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
Jack Hetherton, jr
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Navy Chief Take Heart---it is not done for traitor Reply with quote

I have sent e-mails and asked to be fwd all over the country. This is the results of just one. Jack/Vietvet/68-69. Type it out in complete! http://www.outdoorsmanint.com/htm1/body sealed.htm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheif,

You did your best and we are all grateful and sypathize with your "situation".

I guess it just takes so long to get the real truth out, seems so sad when lies seem to come so easy with no time at all.

We spend years sometimes fixing those lies back to the truth that is.

Your word is good enough for me. Never give up!
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: I did get an "unofficial explanation" from a sourc Reply with quote

I did get an "unofficial explanation" from a source close to
the President and his campaign.
He is an attorney and has been in the media himself.

Here is his reply to my urgent solicitations;
Mary Ann

The story about the SECNAV is already in the mill.
Whether it gets any legs under it is uncertain.
Things like this breaking at the last
minute are always treated with suspicion even by friendly media.
They always ask why a major pronouncement by a SECNAV didn't come 30 days ago.
In any event, it is out of our hands at this point.
Jim
PS.
I had many news outlets in all mediums accept my e-mail.

The ones that did not were:
O'Reilly @ Fox
NY Times

The story does/did have an effect. Never fear.
Make it a great day.
Mary Ann Parker
Ombre Rose
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: The State of Kerry's Discharge from the Navy Reply with quote

My regular board is posting this story from yesterday - wasn't online yesterday afternoon so I missed it then.

http://www.nysun.com/article/4040
Kerry's Discharge Is Questioned by an Ex-JAG Officer
BY THOMAS LIPSCOMB - Special to the Sun
November 1, 2004

The absence of an honorable discharge certificate for a separated naval officer is, therefore, a harsh and severe sanction and is, in fact, the treatment given officers who are dismissed after a general court-martial."

With the only discharge document cited by Mr. Kerry issued in 1978, three years after the last date it should have been issued, the absence of a certificate from 1975 leaves only two possibilities. Either Mr. Kerry received an "other than honorable" certificate that has been removed in a review purging it from his records, or even worse, he received no certificate at all. In both cases there would have been a loss of all of Mr. Kerry's medals and the suspension of all benefits of service.

Certainly something was wrong as early as 1973 when Mr. Kerry was applying to law school.

Mr. Kerry has said, "I applied to Harvard, Boston University, and Boston College. I was extremely late. Only BC would entertain a late application."

It is hard to see why Mr. Kerry had to file an "extremely late" application since he lost the congressional race in Lowell, Mass., the first week of November 1972 and was basically doing nothing until he entered law school the following September of 1973.A member of the Harvard Law School admissions committee recalled that the real reason Mr. Kerry was not admitted was because the committee was concerned that because Mr. Kerry had received a less than honorable discharge they were not sure he could be admitted to any state bar.

The fact that Mr. Kerry had cancelled his candidacy for a Congressional seat in 1970 in favor of Father Robert Drinan cannot have hurt Mr. Kerry's admission to Boston College. The Reverend Robert Drinan's previous position was dean of the Boston College Law School.

Continued -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: