SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Neill on Scarborough - Please comment HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonhyo
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: feed back to msnbc Reply with quote

[quote="julsmith"]OK, here's my email I sent to:

feedback@msnbc.com
joe@msnbc.com
david.frail@ge.com

What was I watching with Lawrence O’Donnell ranting on Scarborough Country with John O’Neill???

I could’ve sworn I was watching Jerry Springer.

I can’t believe someone like O’Donnell is even allowed to be on a so called “mainstream” news show like yours.

Mr. O’Donnell has absolutely no respect for anyone who happens to think other than he does. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? He was obviously trying to squelch Mr. O’Neill’s.

Lawrence O’Donnell needs to be fired, sued, or both.

Mr. O’Neill deserves at least a chance to be heard, along with an apology from O’Donnell.[/quote]
I watched MSNBC last night for one reason, to hear John O'Neil. Instead I had to listen to O'Donnell verbal assault against a Veteran trying to explain how to read an after action report, in response to Buchanan's question. I have never seen such hideous behavior exhibited by a political analyst, who is supposed to be an intelligent contributor to the talking points.What we witnessed last night was a complete meltdown, I thought I was watching someone on drugs. I will support any campaign to demand an apology to John O'Neil, whether it be on tv or in the courts. I stopped watching Chris Matthews because I was afraid that he would have a mental breakdown, now I'm wondering if it is becoming a Democrat affliction, Dean, Gore, Matthews, Carvel, now O'Donnell, it seems to be contagious. No more MSNBC in my house!!! O'Donnel needs to be taken off the air, sued, and possibly sent for a mental evalutation.
force2bseen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i emailed my disgust to every one I can think of , but need to know if any one knows odonnell's email. I want to send him a personnal thanks for stumping for money to swiftvets, from what i see on the forums he was the best fund raiser yet!! lawerenceoo"donnell@msnbc.com does not work.
Thanks Otto
julsmith
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/004/824yefgv.asp

Thanks, Truthserum for this link-- very good article--

I responded to it saying it should be read WITHOUT INTERRUPTION on MSNBC-- Prime time.

Joshua Muravchik ought to be commended for telling the truth about VVAW, and Kerry's communist communications after the war. The mainstream public is NOT hearing it, or Kerry would be down by 30 points by now. Mad
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Donnell has been a regular on "The McLaughlin Group" for several years now. While it used to be one of my "must see" programs, I gave it up many moons ago when McLaughlin went over to the darkside.

However, ol' John might be interested in getting your opinion on Mr. O'Donnell here: comments@mclaughlin.com
Denton56
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, I am new here but have supported the swift boat vets from the beginning. And, unlike the folks on MSNBC, we have read the book. It took me several weeks to locate the book but it was well worth the effort. I am married to a Vietnam era Vet, the child of WWII vet, and the grandchild of a WWI disabled Vet, totally disabled at age 18 in France.

I watched the show on Friday night. I was in total shock. O'Donnell has gotten worse and worse and now he has gone WAY too far. I have sent 3 emails to MSNBC. I have told them that I will no longer watch ANYTHING on their network until I can be assured that O'Donnell will NOT be on any program that they air. No adult would tolerate such behavior from a six year old child so why would we watch an adult behave that way? I have also told them that I felt so bad for the well mannered Mr. O"Neil that I sent my third donation to the Swiftvets. I do hope that Lawrence (why can't he just be Larry, like a normal person?) O'Donnell knows how much money he helped raise for the switft boat vets by his outburtst.

John O'Neill is a saint, and he showed it on Friday night. I am awed by his restraint and composure. I Hope that my sons can someday emulate him.

I can't wait until tomorrow to see how Sean Hannity covers this story and what MSNBC does about it. What is everyone's guess? My guess is that MSNBC ignores it, no apology, and O'Donnell carries on as he has, a 'senior analyst'. GAG. Makes me sick. I will not be watching MSNBC again unless I get an email telling me that O'Donnell is no longer employed by them.

One other question, does anyone think that O'Donnell may have been drunk? Might he be a nasty drunk? Two beers and he wants to pick a fight with everyone he sees? This would NOT excuse his behavior but might explain it? Don't know. What do you think?
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God and Country wrote:
Michelle is great and she is for the swiftvets.

O'Donnell is mentally ill. If he don't go to see a nut doctor, he'll be going to see his 72 virgins.

John O'neill is a classy gentleman and speak his piece.

Look at the difference between a gentleman and a communist pig.

God bless America and John.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

I keep wondering why all these virgins are damn to hell. If there ever was an apt description of hell it would include being a drooling raving moonbats reward (or an islamofacist terrorist --- not seeing much of a difference these days) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1...Here's my letter to McLaughlin...I encourage that we all pressure those who oppose or question the integrity of the Swifts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a link which makes reference to you on page 16:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14152&start=225

Your compatriot (which rhymes with "idiot") Lawrence O'Donnell really out did himself on Scarborough this past Friday evening. His credibility as an "MSNBC Senior Political Analyst" is in the trash bin. I hope you will realize that he is no longer a person deserving of respect and not give him a soap box from which to spew his intolerance and pure hate speech. I say this to you as a Vietnam era veteran who is highly insulted by the loathsome disrespect shown to my compatriots who really served for more than a scant 4 months.

Sincerely,

------ ------
misako
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent in my E-mail protest re O'Donnell and his Loony Left tirades to MSNBC, hope it helps to dump the bum.
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
Paul R. wrote:
Quote:
you owe John O'Neill more time to actually tell his story.

I do agree with that.

BTW, and I realize this is a different subject, any of you ladies have any comments on Kerry's accusation (10/22, I think) about Bush not understanding women or listening to them? (I had this vision of Condi Rice, Laura Bush, and Elaine Chou grabbing Kerry so that Barbara Bush could smack him, but, darn, it's just a 1:30 a.m. fantasy...) Razz

You have such great fantasies in the wee hours of the morning! Laughing

I love your fantasies...... I second them.... Laughing

Kerry just flip flopped on his debate response.... bush answered "listen to them'.... not Kerry.... did he forget and think that was his answer?
Kerry skipped his wife and went straight to his dead mother - who IF what he said is true (and I doubt it) - HE DIDN'T LISTEN TO HER!
Ingetrity is NOT something I connect with Kerry!
Where was he for that speech? that town needs a letter to the editor! Smile

Stevie,

I hope my wife does not read this thread! (KIDDING!) Laughing
(She just gets mad when I'm not in bed by midnight!!!)

Seriously, I can't remember where it was. It was just one of those news clips you see so many of, and the "what he said" stuck with me, not the "where". If anyone else saw it, and remembers, please let Stevie know.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry O'Donnell's famous words:

"It's one of the many lies that the book advances. To me the most interesting lie, John O'Neill, that I would submit to you that you should answer, is, you make a lying claim that John Kerry's antiwar activity prolonged the amount of time that prisoners of war were held in Vietnam. . . . That's a lie, John O'Neill! Keep lying, it's all you do! . . . Lies! . . . Which is not in John O'Neill's book, 'cause it's a lie! . . . That's a lie! It's another lie! That's a lie! Absolute lie! You lie in that book endlessly! . . . You lie about documents endlessly! . . . You're just lying about it! And you lied about Thurlow's Bronze Star! You lied about it as long as you could until the New York Times found the wording of what was on the citation that you as a lying writer refused to put in your pack of lies! . . . Disgusting, lying book! . . . You have no standards, John O'Neill, as an author, and you know it! It's a pack of lies! You are unfit to publish! . . . He just lied to you! He spews out this filth! Point to his name on the report, you liar! Point to his name, you liar! . . . You just spew lies! . . .

I just hate the lies of John O'Neill. I hate lies. It's not an argument; they're proven lies. . . . O'Neill's a liar, he's been a liar for 35 years about this, and he's found other liars [unintelligible]. . . . They lied! . . . They're lying somewhere! . . . Lies! Just tell me the initials, you liar! Creepy liar! . . . You are a liar who makes things up! . . . You want the lies! That's how you make your living, on lies"
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joeshero wrote:
Larry O'Donnell's famous words:

"It's one of the many lies that the book advances. To me the most interesting lie, John O'Neill, that I would submit to you that you should answer, is, you make a lying claim that John Kerry's antiwar activity prolonged the amount of time that prisoners of war were held in Vietnam. . . . That's a lie, John O'Neill! Keep lying, it's all you do! . . . Lies! . . . Which is not in John O'Neill's book, 'cause it's a lie! . . . That's a lie! It's another lie! That's a lie! Absolute lie! You lie in that book endlessly! . . . You lie about documents endlessly! . . . You're just lying about it! And you lied about Thurlow's Bronze Star! You lied about it as long as you could until the New York Times found the wording of what was on the citation that you as a lying writer refused to put in your pack of lies! . . . Disgusting, lying book! . . . You have no standards, John O'Neill, as an author, and you know it! It's a pack of lies! You are unfit to publish! . . . He just lied to you! He spews out this filth! Point to his name on the report, you liar! Point to his name, you liar! . . . You just spew lies! . . .

I just hate the lies of John O'Neill. I hate lies. It's not an argument; they're proven lies. . . . O'Neill's a liar, he's been a liar for 35 years about this, and he's found other liars [unintelligible]. . . . They lied! . . . They're lying somewhere! . . . Lies! Just tell me the initials, you liar! Creepy liar! . . . You are a liar who makes things up! . . . You want the lies! That's how you make your living, on lies"
i'm just a layman but in my book that raises to the level of slander, on national t.v. yet!

someone needs to wash O'donnell's mouth out with a good, strong and punitive lawsuit
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, Larry O'Donnell's superior force of argument. Fits right in there with Ted Koppel's "superior (Viet Cong) force". Just about as accurate, too.

(Makes me wish there was a real "Spock" to give this guy a neck pinch!)

(Hey, I don't mean to satirize being shot at even once! But, if I don't find some way to laugh at some of this stuff I won't be able to get supper down!)
MrNasty
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: O'Donnell to O'Neill... Reply with quote

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

A real intelluctual, isn't he?
MAXX
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Boycott against Larry O ? Please not - read it here .. Reply with quote

While I concur with all posters here that Larry O's ramping introduced a new low by the loony whacko left-wingers to this already surreal election, I would ask you all NOT TO organize any boycott ..

You must understand the more rantings, ravings and shouting by an "incensed" left while the SBVT and others on the right keep it calm and controlled is the BEST FREE ADVERTISING that could happen to us in our quest against a Kerry presidency.

When the public witnesses these raving lunatics self-destruct live on TV, coming accross anything but presidential - who do you think will they ever vote for ?

Certainly not Kerry. Actually, the more Larry O's and other jerks go over the top on MSM TV the better for us... Just .. BRING IT ON.. it's free contribution to our cause..

So let me conclude, we should be rather happy that this happened, to the point that we should invite Larry O' to do his ranting again every night.. Looks like Teresa there are other "under cover" operatives woking out there .. hAHA!!

best rgrds
MAXX (from Austria)
NonLinear
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This prompted me to do two things.

1. Double the donation amount requested by the SwiftVets
2. Draft a letter to the show...

To: joe@msnbc.com

Dear Sirs,

I don't think I knew what a "raving nut job" actually looked like before seeing Mr. O'Donnell's raving diatribe and completely unprofessional conduct on "Scarborough". I was watching to see the refutation of the swift boat claims. I've heard for months that they had been discredited, and thought I would finally see that refutation..

Much to my dismay, I discovered that the refutation of the SwiftVets' claims consists of "liar, liar" and "lying liar writing lies". Please excuse me if these particular refutations do not carry much weight with me. I'm not sure how much weight they carry with anyone over the age of, oh let's be generous and say five - three was my first guess.

Just watching the utter explosion of Mr. O'Donnell in contrast to the Mr. O'Neill's calm relaying of facts made it very clear to me that Mr. O'Neill is telling the truth, and Mr. O'Donnell should probably be seeking some other line of work. Surely he is not the type of person that your company wishes to use as it's representative to the world, is he?

At the end of the exchange, I felt compelled to send the Swift Vets some of my hard earned cash. I had to work all day today to pay for this donation. I'll have to put off replacing that worn tire for another week or two, but after seeing Mr. O'Donnell's meltdown, I was convinced that it was the right thing to do. I'll just have to drive a little more slowly for a while.

If you see Mr. O'Donnell, please thank him for me.

NonLinear
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: