SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please DONATE to Swifts - even if it's $5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stumped
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To day Smile

I mailed a check.
My wife mailed a check.
My mother mailed 2. One in memory of her brother a WW2 vet.
Brother-in-law will mail a check this afternoon. He is a Nam amputee.

We do not need a traitor in the White House. Exclamation

Stumped
FireDog53
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just gave again, this time $100.00 so swiftvets can continue the ad campaign. Please don't stop and keep the heat on till 11-2-04. Hope you also put Michigan on your list for ad's. If not please give serious consideration to doing so.
theflickster
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's keep giving... Way to go Swifties!....
a notable excerpt from one of the articles....

<excerpt>
"Swift Boats" actually is getting more media hits and citations than all other key Kerry messages combined, according to the index, including "two Americas," "Bush the misleader," "jobless recovery" and "global outsourcing."
<excerpt>

Full article here
Campaign Buzz
John McCaslin
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/johnmccaslin/jm20040928.shtml
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Double My Donation Reply with quote

As a Vietnam Navy Vet I gladly signed up for $100. Got to thinking about it and now want to give another $100 in my father's name, Frank Parsoneault, WWII Navy Vet. He was a patriotic farm boy from Colorado that worked for Douglas Aircraft building jets for the Navy for 30 years. If he were still around I know he'd like to "clean Kerry's plow." Contributing to Swift Vets is the next best thing.

Nalt
brotherofvietvet
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: DONATE TO SVAPFT Reply with quote

I am going to double my donation for the month of October and I encourage all to do the same. We cannot let Kerry get an momentum. He is unfit to be Commander in Chief.
FireBoss59
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Donation Reply with quote

FireDawg posted a link to donate to the Swifts on FireFighterforbush.com....I sent my $25.00 yesterday over the net.!!! The best $25,00 I ever spent.!! Worth every penny.!! and damn glad to do it. I will try to send more, but right now, I feel it is for a very good cause.. "Cause I don't what Kwerry as President of these United States"..!!
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remembre. You can give it to the Swiftees now, or Lyin' John will confiscate it later.

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
skygod325
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent in my $25. I wish it was more, but I am not rich or have read Senator Kerry's book. "How to marry a heiress"

Go Swifties!
DC_Diva
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: 4 More Weeks, 4 More Years! Reply with quote

Just made another donation online to mark the "Countdown"...

4 More Weeks, then 4 More Years!

God bless all those in uniform,
today or years ago
For you, freedom has not been free,
as it has been for me

THANK YOU Very Happy
mntnman007
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: New commercials and less mudslinging Reply with quote

I would like to (and will) donate some funds to this cause, but I would also like to express my opinion on what to do with the money that is being donated. I realize the basis for this whole idea, but after hearing my co-workers, neighbors, friends, etc., who don't all support George Bush, I feel that this issue and argument of Kerry's Vietnam record and beliefs has gotten stale and is doing nothing to convert anyone away from John Kerry. What I hear from people is that these TV ads especially are nothing more than a form of mudslinging, which sours everyone on politics in general, and does absolutely nothing to promote George Bush. People also realize that these commercials are not endorsed by the President, leaving their credibilty up in the air, and being a complete joke to some. I think it's time to ease away from this issue and get into more of a positive promotion for George Bush, instead of the putdown of his opponent. The American public has heard this viewpoint from the Swift Boat group, formed their opinions, and moved on. It's time to move on to other things, such as commercials showing why George Bush should be President.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, mntnman007,

Your help is much appreciated!

This isn't a pro-Bush effort - this is only about John Kerry's unfitness for the position of Commander in Chief. The Swifts have had a decided effect upon the electorate and day by day, their message reaches more and more voters.

The truth about this man's history as observed and discovered and researched by the men who worked right alongside him in Vietnam has had a devastating impact upon the Kerry campaign, as proven by independent studies and as acknowledged by everyone except some in the leftstream media.

Some pundits have observed that the Swifts have probably had the most effective voice against John Kerry of all. That's why so many pro-Kerry types have been quick to proclaim Swifts "discredited" and to atttempt to shout them down and suppress their ads, the book, their voices.

If you want the most bang for your anti-Kerry buck, Swifts has got it going on. Wink
BMG Mike
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mntnman007,

NNN has got it wired. Swiftvets has received my money not because I'm a Bush supporter, but because JFnK is spectacularly unfit for the office which he seeks. Or, for that matter, for any office which oath requires support and defense of the Constitution.

"Unfit for Command" is more than just a title!

My vote will be cast for Michael Peroutka, not that it matters to anyone but me, and maybe him Wink Yes, he's got some of my money, too. But I consider stopping JFnK to be of paramount importance.

He will be stopped by the Clinton machine, if nothing else. They can't afford a Kerry presidency; neither can we. Look for some killer leaks if JFnK's polls start to look good. They will be attributed to RNC, but the source will be the HRC camp.

Stay the Course! The big fight has to happen 4 years from now.

Mike
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other day, we received a letter from Adm. Hoffman in a yellow envelope. Today, we sent another $50 in the enclosed envelope. I hope the PO Box was a safe one but I'm comfortable because the check is made out to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. Anyone else receive a yellow envelope?
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom,
I also received a request in a yellow envelop.
I will be be making another donation online.

My wife received a postcard thanking her for being a
patriot from the Swift Vets.

Shoulder to shoulder we fight till the end.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
The other day, we received a letter from Adm. Hoffman in a yellow envelope. Today, we sent another $50 in the enclosed envelope. I hope the PO Box was a safe one but I'm comfortable because the check is made out to the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth. Anyone else receive a yellow envelope?

I got one too.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: