SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What will happen to this site after the election?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like the Energizer bunny It will keep

Goingand GoingandGoingandGoing
nuclady
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cipher wrote:
The mission of the site has always been to bring out the truth about John Kerry. I don't see that mission changing.

As long as Kerry is in office, he is a clear and present danger.

I have no doubt the level of participation will drop, however, there is a TON of research and THOUSANDS of documents to analyze and present in a cogent, meaningful and effective way.

John O'Neill has been doing this for 34 years. I'm sure he's not going to suddenly stop just because THIS election is over.

Who knows, Kerry may want to try again in 2008.

When Kerry loses, Hillary will take up the bandwagon in 2008. That is why I think she and Bill want Kerry to lose. If he wins, her chances for 2008 are down and out. She is to be feared as much or more than Kerry.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RogerRabbit wrote:
Just like the Energizer bunny It will keep

Goingand GoingandGoingandGoing

If we agree to pay for it..........it might keep going. These PHP Forums aren't free.
swing votr
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nuclady wrote:
cipher wrote:
The mission of the site has always been to bring out the truth about John Kerry. I don't see that mission changing.

As long as Kerry is in office, he is a clear and present danger.

I have no doubt the level of participation will drop, however, there is a TON of research and THOUSANDS of documents to analyze and present in a cogent, meaningful and effective way.

John O'Neill has been doing this for 34 years. I'm sure he's not going to suddenly stop just because THIS election is over.

Who knows, Kerry may want to try again in 2008.

When Kerry loses, Hillary will take up the bandwagon in 2008. That is why I think she and Bill want Kerry to lose. If he wins, her chances for 2008 are down and out. She is to be feared as much or more than Kerry.

I thought they were preparing Obama Barack or whatever, to run for president someday?
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After Kerry loses, this site will have served its purpose, but i think the message board should be kept around for a while, we can laugh at the collapse at Kerry and Edwards. Edwards will lose his seat next year and who knows maybe we can get Kerry fired from his job next year too.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck Z Ombie AC2000 wrote:
Edwards will lose his seat next year and who knows maybe we can get Kerry fired from his job next year too.

I would love to rid the Senate of those two.
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After Kerry loses, this site will have served its purpose, but i think the message board should be kept around for a while, we can laugh at the collapse at Kerry and Edwards. Edwards will lose his seat next year and who knows maybe we can get Kerry fired from his job next year too.

Kerry didn't jsut do his damage in 1971. He continued to damage for the next 33 years. Big damage to the US. He seriously needs to be removed from the political scene entirely.

I would like to see the collective intelligence here somehow continue with the education of the people, that have been lied to so onerously over the years.
The The Vietnam Veterans for Academic Reform (VVAR) has been attempting this, but is very small, and meets huge resistance in going it alone.
http://www.i-served.com/MagruderArticlesIndex.html

At the very least we shoud align ourselves with them and make our support for them known, since they were carrying the water alone, for a very long time..
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lrb111 wrote:

Kerry didn't jsut do his damage in 1971. He continued to damage for the next 33 years. Big damage to the US. He seriously needs to be removed from the political scene entirely.

I would like to see the collective intelligence here somehow continue with the education of the people, that have been lied to so onerously over the years.
The The Vietnam Veterans for Academic Reform (VVAR) has been attempting this, but is very small, and meets huge resistance in going it alone.
http://www.i-served.com/MagruderArticlesIndex.html

At the very least we shoud align ourselves with them and make our support for them known, since they were carrying the water alone, for a very long time..

Yep,

no mater what happens this site has to keep knocking on him for eternity until France, Belgium and the Taliban are his only willing hosts.

Need some wood?!?!
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO, I want this site and this organization to continue. That said, i agree withthose who caution that we must not become an explicitly partisan site, targeting every left wing democraft we can think of. That might help to delegitimize us, and transform us into just another partisan attack group. If we continue our focused, and officially non-partisan mission, those miscellaneous, more recent leftwingers will become collateral damage.

The Swiftees gave us our start as a group explicitly focused on Viet Nam. After Hanoi John is locked away in Leavenworth, there are many other targets demanding our attention, Hanoi Jane, the VVAW, members of the SDS, the Berrigan Brothers, and the other traitors from long ago. Taking them down one,or several at a time will be justice, will set aright the historicalrecord,and will discredit all their later descendants, just as the pursuit of nazis and collaborators-in-hiding, helps keep the neo-nazis discredited.
Let this site and organization disband when the last Viet Nam traitor-collaborator has been unmasked and consigned to ignominy. And if we do it right, he will be dumped alongside the rotting bones fo the last Iraq war traitor.
And since the Swiftees gained the glory for being the first, for starting this campaign, they deserve to bear the honor of "Head of the Column", "Right of the Line", to the end.

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: