SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vets & ACDU Only - Muster Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhawk34
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primus;
"What if you're currently still active duty? Does that count? I hit 20 years in November."
I think you know the answer to that, Younger Brother. My post was poorly stated. You guys currently wearing Hard Clothes are at the top of my Honor List, and I will listen to any of you.
Redhawk34
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say this, but I believe it's time for peopel to start showing dd-214. I believe we have a DU cockroach infestation.
Rittar
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello fellow Vets,

I began reading this board a few weeks ago and I must say it contains a wealth of knowledge and at times is quite lively. I am not much of a poster but there are some things I want to say, which I will do in various other messages.

I joined the USA in July 1971, after I received my draft notice. I began my career as a combat medic (91A), then became a medical laboratory technician (92B), then I attended the Physician's Assistant course and finally attended the Cardiovascular Perfusionist course.

I only served one overseas tour in Berlin, Germany. I don't know why I didn't go overseas again. I served at numerous state side posts including:
Ft. Leonard Wood, Ft. Sam Houston, Ft. Huachuca, Fort Sill. Just knowing how to spell Ft. Huachuca should establish my credibility (lame attempt at humor.)

I would be happy to provide documentation to Admin if necessary.

Edit: corrected spelling error

Last edited by Rittar on Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
colmurph
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Vets Only! Reply with quote

administrator wrote:
This is for Veterans only. Please do not post here unless you are a vet. Your vet status can easily be confirmed. If you are found to be posting and you are not a veteran, you will be banned.

As always:

Be courteous and respectful.
Enjoy your stay.

Admin

Your admonishment is apparantly not working. There are several non-vets in this part of the forum. I think you need some way of vetting the folks who post in here. Greenhat and I can be vetted from SOCNET and we are both members of the Special Forces Association.....I'm D-6068 you'll have to ask Greenhat for his membership number.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Vets Only! Reply with quote

colmurph wrote:
administrator wrote:
This is for Veterans only. Please do not post here unless you are a vet. Your vet status can easily be confirmed. If you are found to be posting and you are not a veteran, you will be banned.

As always:

Be courteous and respectful.
Enjoy your stay.

Admin

Your admonishment is apparently not working. There are several non-vets in this part of the forum. I think you need some way of vetting the folks who post in here. Greenhat and I can be vetted from SOCNET and we are both members of the Special Forces Association.....I'm D-6068 you'll have to ask Greenhat for his membership number.

Murph,

Did you PM or Email this to the Administrator. He's rarely, if ever, on line.

ASPB
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can provide links to several web sites such as Vietnam Dog Handlers Association, Vietnam Security Police Association and National War Dog Team Memorial, USS Elmer Montgomery (FF-1082). These sites clearly show me as a member, and I had to provide my DD214 to be members of these sites.

I don't know what the answer is, but it's clear that the Veterans Only area, plus the regular board is being attacked enmasse by a Democratic/Liberal Site!

Can we get the message to all to just ignore these trolls?

War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
ASPB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Dog wrote:
I can provide links to several web sites such as Vietnam Dog Handlers Association, Vietnam Security Police Association and National War Dog Team Memorial, USS Elmer Montgomery (FF-1082). These sites clearly show me as a member, and I had to provide my DD214 to be members of these sites.

I don't know what the answer is, but it's clear that the Veterans Only area, plus the regular board is being attacked enmasse by a Democratic/Liberal Site!

Can we get the message to all to just ignore these trolls?

War Woof!

Keep a log of the most egregious behavior and forward it via PM or email to the administrator. Then pray something will be done about it. The other thing to do is volunteer to be a moderator. I'm thinking about doing just that.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have PM'd the Administrator and requested to be a moderator. I've been a moderator at several sites for numerous years. Although, I've sorta been on vacation as one from the main site I post at due to health reasons. I think that we need moderators real bad to combat these trolls that cannot prove their military service, and all they know how to do is attack.

War Woof!

War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm checking out for a while. Going out to dinner with Ms. War Dog!

Woof!

ASPB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War Dog wrote:
I'm checking out for a while. Going out to dinner with Ms. War Dog!

Woof!

Buen Provecho! Disfrutalo!
JasonBinPNW
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sgt (Former) USMC (Always)

USMC 87-94.

Colmurph and Greenhat both are members of another board I frequent (tis I, B 1/3), and I'll be happy to answer to them.

Jason

Proud member of "The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy"
ASPB

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Marine!

Keep your flak jacket on and sit on your pot around. The trolls are increasing abundant.

Thanks for your honorable service.
colmurph
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xsquid wrote:
I hate to say this, but I believe it's time for peopel to start showing dd-214. I believe we have a DU cockroach infestation.

How can we post a DD-214 on this board? I can't find any provision for adding pictures.[img][img][/img]
h3digital
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: dd214 Reply with quote

this site is open to the world. I would not post my dd214 on the net. Hasn't anyone ever heard of fraud? Plus the people that are asking for them, let me see yours and i'll show you mine. I just don't get it. Any Honorable Veteran would not question ones status because of disagreements or point of views. I support the truth and I'm trying to let fellow Veterans the truth that's going on and more to our VA Budget. For example Prescription drugs at our pharmacy will go from 7 dollars to 10 dollars. that is true. I'm also a member of the D.A.V. so you may contact them as well. I've been a life member since 2000 and Richard Curry is my chapter president, # 5. www.dav.org. or 1-877-426-2838
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the people that are posting here that refuse to give any information about themselves at all that are at question. It's those that start from their first post attacking others, calling them names, insulting them, etc.. Those are the ones here that are being suspected of not being in the Military.

I got your email, did you get mine?

Woof!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 3 of 47

Jump to: