SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Neill on Scarborough - Please comment HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS POLL guy is right... I'm so sick of the lies I can hardly think!

time for letters to editors in Ohio and pa

the youngstown oh mayor is for bush (he's a dem).... email him to ask kerry for his records etc

arnold also,,,, he is supposed to be in ohio next week.... google govenor california....

thank God for Pat B - no one else would have let all that go on.... it sure shows how the kerry people operate ! good grief!!!! I hope I can see it on a rerun and tape it!!!!
anyone got email for Pat b?
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Slednfool
Seaman

I missed the beginning of the interview, can someone explain who this O'Donnell guy is? I know I've seen him before, but cant recall who he is.
Wynne
Lieutenant

WOW! O'Neill vs. O'Donnell has just sunk Sinclair in my memory Laughing

O'Neill: The American people have a clear choice: they can either have people like Mr. O'Donnell who scream and create chaos or they can choose an administration that allows an orderly government to proceed.

(not an exact quote -- I hope somebody gets it on here soon)

O'NEILL WAS GREAT! I thought O'Donnell was going to have a stroke
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

Bring on more SwiftVets ads....just look the impact it is having the Liberal's are turning into screaming Liar...Liar pants on fire... Laughing

Donate-Donate-Donate!
OOH-YAH!
GT
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody needed to shoot a horse tranquilizer into Lawrence "Big Mouth" O'Donnell. I can't tell you how many times I was swearing at that foaming-at-the-mouth SOB. I kept hoping a giant cane around his neck would yank him off the TV screen. John O'Neill couldn't get a word in edgewise with all the fulminating and screaming of O'Donnell but when he finally could he addressed the issues and pointed out that Kerry wrote the Mar. 13 after action report, and brought it home to the viewers that this is what you get if you vote for the Democrats. Loved it!
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry mouthpiece.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slednfool wrote:
I missed the beginning of the interview, can someone explain who this O'Donnell guy is? I know I've seen him before, but cant recall who he is.

He is a very left wing nut who about a week ago attacked people like Bush who has faith in God.
Dave_R
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Donnell's biography:

Quote:
Lawrence O'Donnell, Jr. is a writer and producer of the NBC Emmy Award winning drama, The West Wing. The episode he co-wrote on the death penalty won the 2000 Christopher Award and the 2000 Humanitas Prize for writing that "communicate(s) those values which most enrich the human person."

Mr. O'Donnell is also MSNBC's senior political analyst and a panelist on The McLaughlin Group.

During the election year 2000, Mr. O'Donnell was a contributing editor of New York Magazine with a column on national politics.

From 1993 through 1995, Mr. O'Donnell was the Democratic Chief of Staff of the United States Senate Committee on Finance. The Committee has jurisdiction over legislation involving taxation, international trade, health care, Social Security, Welfare, and other income security programs.

In 1992, Mr. O'Donnell was Chief of Staff of the United States Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works.

From 1989 until 1992, Mr. O'Donnell served as Senior Advisor to Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan. He began his professional association with Senator Moynihan as Director of Communications in the Senator's 1988 re-election campaign.

A writer prior to entering politics and government, Mr. O'Donnell published the book Deadly Force (1983), which was adapted as a CBS movie in 1986. He has written essays and articles for several publications including The New York Times, New York Magazine, People, Spy, and Boston Magazine.

Mr. O'Donnell has also appeared on The Today Show, Good Morning America, Nightline, Charlie Rose Show, and several other programs. Suffolk University awarded Mr. O'Donnell an honorary degree, Doctor of Humane Letters, in 2001.

Born in Boston, Massachusetts, Mr. O'Donnell is a graduate of Harvard College (Class of 1976). He lives in Los Angeles.
[/quote]
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also thankful for the way Pat handled O'Donnell. How about that email suggesting that O'Donnell calm down before he has a heart attack...lol.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW wrote:
To think I almost missed this. CTW

Never Ever Kerry

well shame on you! Shocked

I posted it as new topic last night... or the wee hours this morning....

Pat said last night that the SBVT stuff would be on tonight... I didn't know we'd get such a good fight tho!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmudd wrote:
Hey O'Donnell was Kerry in Cambodia? Didn't he lie?

Why do you work for NBC O'Donnell they admitted they lied about GM trucks blowing up?

That guy works for the station? LMAO nope no bias there no ma'am

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved it when O'Neill talked about who wrote the AAR and stated: The other 4 officers said they havent, referenced the Lipsomb article saying he was on the Coast Guard Cutter so he had to have written the report, and then stated it was consistent with Kerry's descriptions of the events, such as "5000 Meters" and Kerry was the only one who fled. It actually gave O'Donnell pause for a short while, before he continued with what are apparently the only words he can utter "Lies, liar, creep, & nuts".

Last edited by ord33 on Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My letter to Scarborough Country follows:

MSNBC

Lawrence O'Donnell is the lowest piece of excrement I've ever seen. For you to c.g. "MSNBC Senior Political Analyist" under his head shot is a joke and denegrates the credibility of MSNBC. He has been mildly amusing in the past but after his display tonight I encourage MSNBC to give him a pink slip and ready his padded cell. I sincerely believe he is mentally unbalanced. He has single handedly taken the reputation of television journalism to a new low.
Slednfool
Seaman

Quote:
Mr. O'Donnell is also MSNBC's senior political analyst and a panelist on The McLaughlin Group.

I cant believe than man is a "journalist". I thought he was just a Kerry hack, now I understand why Pat didnt tell him to just shut up.

We really need to send some e-mails about this one.
deserturtle
Seaman

No Wonder!!!! Rolling Eyes I missed the program. I am at a school event and got away for awhile...now I hope its on again when I get home. Hey, did someone say they were going to mp3 it? I can't wait for the link!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18

Jump to: