SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry admits Records not out in public.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
In the video from the MSNBC link, Kerry sounds so damn defensive too when he said great. More power to him. He sounded pissed![/img]

I know what he really wanted to say,
OH YEAH! I DONT CARE HE MIGHT BE SMARTER BUT MY DADDY WILL BEAT UP HIS. OR SOME OTHER ROOM TEMPERATURE IQ COMMENT Shocked
grumpyBB
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kickass, Chad Evans from Inthebullpen.com e-mailed me back! Cool
Quote:
I will report on this tomorrow as I can hardly keep my eyes open right now, but rest assured, I did see this earlier and was disgusted with his refusal to sign a 180 after he and the DNC (read McAullife) have demanded Bush release all of his records for close to a year now.
Thank you Chad!
LSU Engineer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I did see this earlier and was disgusted with his refusal to sign a 180

I'll repeat what I said earlier..... Technically, Kerry has not refused to sign a 180. Nobody has asked him to sign one.

Realistically, Kerry and his staff know that lots of people are clamoring for him to sign a 180 release all of his records. But until some reporter decides to grow a pair and directly ask him to sign a form, he can say that he did not refuse.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This morning I had the inspiration to call Kerry's Headquarters here in Florida. I had a pretty amusing conversation with the lady that answered the phone there.

I said, "I'm calling because I would like to know the official explanation as to why, after saying that all of his military records had been released, Mr. Kerry contradicted himself on Nightline last night and said his records were not public?"

She said, "But they are!"

I said, "Well, no, they are not ALL public, because Mr. Kerry never signed the form 180 and the Navy says there are more than 100 pages that can not be released without it. But, Mr. Kerry has kept saying his records were ALL released until last night when he said, in response to a question from Tom Brokaw about an evaluation of President Bush's military apptitude tests and an evaluation of Kerry's, I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT FROM MY RECORDS ARE NOT PUBLIC"

She began to stutter, "I uh, I don't, um I saw that too but I, I'm not sure, they are all, I uh, maybe I should transfer you to voice mail, they are not here yet, the people you need to talk to."

hehehehe
that was fun

So anyway, my suggestion is this. Call Kerry's headquartres and lets make a log of what they tell us here. I think it might make a very interesting article. Also, if someone slips up, which they seem very close to doing at times, it might give us the shoehorn we need to expose the fact that Kerry's records have not been released.

Also, lets make noise about this. Email blogs and all the media outlets you can think of. Call talk radio. We don't have time to wait for others to discover this story.

Quote:

Contact National Headquarters
Kerry-Edwards 2004, Inc.
P.O. Box 34640
Washington, DC 20043
202-712-3000
202-712-3001 (fax)
202-336-6950 (TTY)

Contact Your Local Office

Arizona
2910 North Central Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85012
602-298-4200

Arkansas
301 S. Victory St.
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-244-9999

California
5757 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 395
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323-904-4985

Colorado
333 West Colfax Ave.
First Floor
Denver, CO 80204
303-830-0232

Florida
115 E. Broward Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-848-0053

Idaho
8350 Marabou Dr.
Hayden, ID 83835
208-762-7976

Illinois
57 W. Grand Ave., Suite 300
Chicago, IL 60610
312-832-0220

Iowa
1408 Locust St.
Des Moines, IA 50309
515-558-9594

Kentucky
190 Democrat Dr.
Frankfort, KY 40601
502-695-4828

Maine
137 Kennebec St.
Portland, ME 04101
207-553-7047

Maryland
7050 Oakland Mills Rd.
Suite 160
Columbia, MD 21046
301-621-3434

Massachusetts
60 Canal St., 2nd Floor
Boston, MA O2114
617-367-1551

Michigan
3162 East Jefferson
Detroit, MI 48207
313-259-7730

Minnesota
2341 University Ave. West
St. Paul, MN 55114
651-647-5024

Missouri
8415 Wornall
Kansas City, MO 64114
314-645-1449

Nebraska
4601 S. 50th St., Suite 214
Omaha, NE 68117
402-932-9257

New Hampshire
311A Lincoln St.
Manchester, NH 03103
603-623-2999

New Jersey
194-196 West State St.
Trenton, NJ O8608
609-392-DEMS

New Mexico
3301 Central Ave., NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
505-256-2570

Nevada
1325 Vegas Valley Dr.
Suite C
Las Vegas, NV 89109
702-737-8683

New York
1560 Broadway, Suite 900
NY, NY 10036
212-764-7104

North Carolina
225 Hillsborough St., Suite 125
Raleigh, NC 27603
919-832-5559

Ohio
2300 W. Broad St.
Columbus, OH 43204
614-276-2004

Oklahoma
4100 N. Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
405-427-3366

Oregon
2901 E. Burnside
Portland, OR 97214
503-239-6001

Pennsylvania
1528 Walnut St., Suite 1100
Philadelphia, PA 19102
215-789-3663

Pennsylvania
225 Ross St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
412-434-0524

Rhode Island
657 Beverage Hill Ave.
Pawtucket, RI 02861
401-728-9824

Texas
701 Rio Grande
Austin, TX 78701
512-637-1737

Virginia
2112 Laburnum Ave., Suite 204
Richmond, VA 23227
804-355-0404

Vermont
101 Cherry St., Suite 210
Burlington, VT O5401
802-264-1896

Washington
1848 Westlake Ave., North
Seattle, WA 98109
206-281-9124

Wisconsin
2040 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Suite 2024
Milwaukee, WI 53233
414-344-1511

Wisconsin
31 South Henry St., Suite 300
Madison, WI 53703
608-441-9571

West Virginia
602 Virginia St., East
Suite 100
Charleston, WV 25301
304-343-8661

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmackto wrote:
I think the press should jump all over him saying his records were not public but they won't unless someone like Drudge picks it up.

Drudge has hurt us immeasurably
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
dmackto wrote:
I think the press should jump all over him saying his records were not public but they won't unless someone like Drudge picks it up.

I personally think Drudge is worthless. Almost as worthless as the networks but if he posts one of his one liners re: Kerry caught in a lie, the msm may pick it up. Thats all I meant by that.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
dmackto wrote:

His Sunday night radio is really worthless. It's like he is letting the music play, while he's surfing.
fwiw, i don't think he has any callers callin in. (1-866-4-DRUDGE)
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.powerlineblog.com/

FIGHTING WORDS
Before she died, John Kerry's mother reminded him that it's all about "integrity, integrity, integrity." For the Senator, though, intelligence (or its appearance) trumps integrity. Consider this exchange between Kerry and Tom Brokaw:
Brokaw: Someone has analyzed the President's military aptitude tests and yours, and concluded that he has a higher IQ than you do.
Kerry: That's great. More power. I don't know how they've done it, because my record is not public. So I don't know where you're getting that from.
But, in the past, as Captain Ed reminds us, Kerry has insisted that his entire record is public. For example, he told Chris Matthews:
I released all my military records. Mr. Gillespie thought it was important enough to go travel to another state, make a big speech, demand that I release my records. I did. Everything. All of it. Including my officer fitness reports.
In sum, faced with the choice between admitting the meaningless but unthinkable proposition that his IQ might be slightly lower than President Bush's or effectively acknowledging that his prior statements about the availability of his records are untrue, Kerry selected the former option. Is anyone surprised?

Sam
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry Admits He Lied About His Records
http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/
CQ reader Brent Busch noticed that John Kerry made an interesting admission last night on NBC Nightly News in an interview with Tom Brokaw. Despite having claimed for months that he had released all of his military records, Kerry admitted last night that he'd lied about it (emphasis mine):
Brokaw: Someone has analyzed the President's military aptitude tests and yours, and concluded that he has a higher IQ than you do.
Kerry: That's great. More power. I don't know how they've done it, because my record is not public. So I don't know where you're getting that from.
As Brent points out, that hardly squares with Kerry's rhetoric earlier on military records. Ever since Kerry and the Democrats launched a full-scale attack on George Bush's military experience and his discharge from the National Guard, calls have come for Kerry to sign a Form 180 to completely release his own records. Swift Boat Veterans and POWs for Truth have asked repeatedly for this release. Kerry has responded repeatedly that all of his records have been made available at his website. For instance, here's Kerry on Don Imus on September 15th:
IMUS: A Freedom of Information Act request by "The Washington Post" regarding your military records produced six pages of information, while a spokesman for the Navy Personnel Command said there were at least 100 pages of information available, but he was not authorized to release them. Why can't we see this stuff?
KERRY: We've posted my military records that they sent to me, or were posted on my Web site. You can go to my Web site, and all my -- you know, the documents are there.
IMUS: So is -- everything's available?
KERRY: To the best of my knowledge. I think some of the medical stuff may still be out there. We're trying to get it.
Kerry was also explicitly unequivocal on "Hardball" last April when discussing Bush's military records, before the Swiftvets began their public campign showing how much Kerry had deceived people about the nature of his service:
MATTHEWS: OK. You did that today, Senator. You went after, you put out a statement in your campaign, asking tough questions, documented questions—you had all the material there—about President Bush‘s — President Bush‘s participation.
KERRY: I have not—I don‘t—I haven‘t seen what went out.
MATTHEWS: What went out, it basically tracks what you did the other day on “Good Morning America.” And the question your staff put out, under your name, is, is Bush telling the truth, President Bush, when he said he had no special privileges or favoritism in jumping 150 places to get in the Air Guard in Texas?
What do you think about that? Is that something you care about? You want to know the truth?

KERRY: He ought to answer that question.
MATTHEWS: Why?
KERRY: Because I‘ve answered the questions. I released all my military records. Mr. Gillespie thought it was important enough to go travel to another state, make a big speech, demand that I release my records. I did. Everything. All of it. Including my officer fitness reports.
Now, I have received tons of e-mail on the IQ study, and quite frankly, I think IQ testing is a load of horsecrap. IQ is the study of potential, not accomplishment. At the age when we elect Presidents (50s - 60s, usually), debating intellectual potential is ridiculous on its face. If they haven't realized their potential by that time, they have no business running for dogcatcher, let alone President. IQ measurements are not terribly precise anyway, and the couple of points of difference in this study are meaningless. In polling terms, it's well within the margin of error.
However, Kerry's bristling at the question reveals the narcissism that has broken to the surface during this campaign, which explains the stupendously embarassing response he gave. After maintaining for months that he had released all of his records, he admits on a nationwide prime-time news broadcast that he lied about that all along. Kerry not only hasn't released all of his records, he knows it and he knows specifically what hasn't been released.
It's yet another lie and another dodge from the candidate who can't be trusted.

Sam
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: NBC Interview Reply with quote

Didn't hear the interview, but it sounds like Brokaw pitched him puff balls.

Why didn't he ask Kerry why he won't sign form 180 and make his military service records public?

Or what he really talked about with the North Vietnamese and Vietcong representatives in Paris, and whether they became his handlers in guiding the VVAW group.

It sickens me to watch the national media fail in its crucial duty of watchdog for American democracy.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: NBC Interview Reply with quote

Truegrit wrote:
It sickens me to watch the national media fail in its crucial duty of watchdog for American democracy.

It sickens me too, Truegrit, but I don't think that they think they're failing - unless Kerry is defeated.

I sincerely believe that most of the people in the media consider "liberalism" and "progressivism" essential for American democracy. They act exactly as if they believed that Republican control of the House, the Senate and the White House would hurt or destroy our democracy.

I don't think they've been a "watchdog" since the 1960's.
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush just played the clip- "My records not public" Twisted Evil

Stolen Honor
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, yes he did and said the reason why not public maybe because of questions about skerry's discharge, so thankful for the crumbs let someone get a hold of it.
grumpyBB
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aristotle The Hun wrote:
Kerry Admits He Lied About His Records
http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/
CQ reader Brent Busch noticed that John Kerry made an interesting admission last night on NBC Nightly News in an interview with Tom Brokaw.
Holy crap, my name hit the media! Shocked Yes, I'm Brent Busch (BB). Very Happy
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: