SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cronkite: Karl Rove set up Bin Laden to make this tape?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You betcha...Carl Rove, Evil Genius strikes again.

Of all the completly moronic, idiotic...it's late...what's another insult word, here!?!

Un-bee-leev-able.

Maybe he's been SMOKING the KoolAid?? Shocked
nickb
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
we need to put them all on a bus outta here. Donahue, Moore, all of them off to Cuba.

that's a great idea!! anyone you don't agree with, just ship them out of the country.
chemical_boy
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Cronkite have a Stroke or does he have Alzheimers

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0410/29/lkl.01.html

Quote:

KING: OK, Walter. What do you make of this?

CRONKITE: Well, I make it out to be initially the reaction that it's a threat to us, that unless we make peace with him, in a sense, we can expect further attacks. He did not say that precisely, but it sounds like that when he says...

KING: The warning.

CRONKITE: What we just heard. So now the question is basically right now, how will this affect the election? And I have a feeling that it could tilt the election a bit. In fact, I'm a little inclined to think that Karl Rove, the political manager at the White House, who is a very clever man, he probably set up bin Laden to this thing. The advantage to the Republican side is to get rid of, as a principal subject of the campaigns right now, get rid of the whole problem of the al Qaqaa explosive dump. Right now, that, the last couple of days, has, I think, upset the Republican campaign.

KING: Are there enough undecideds to tilt this? Or what do you think of the whole election picture?

CRONKITE: Well, I think it's one of the biggest messes we've had in a long time. I believe that we're undoubtedly not going to know the results of this election. I don't want to knock you off the air on Monday night or anything, or Tuesday night. But I suspect that we're not going to know who the next president is, whether it is Bush or the new man, until very probably sometime in the early spring. There's so much controversy that they're planting, deliberately planting at the polls, that there's almost certainly to be a suit going back to the Supreme Court eventually, going through the other courts slowly first.

KING: Who's to blame for this?

CRONKITE: Who's to blame for it really is the intensity of this campaign. Plus the fact that we have a preface to this in the last campaign. What year was that now?

Watching Michael Moores every Move
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walter is nuttier than a squirrel's turd.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walter Cronkite, Dan Rather, Douglas Brinkley, John Kerry, Rick Kaplan, Chris Matthews, Wolf Blitzer, Al Hunt, Keith Olbermann, Lawrence O`Donnell, etc., etc. Their liberal world is coming apart and they are in panic mode.
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemical_boy wrote:
Did Cronkite have a Stroke or does he have Alzheimers

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0410/29/lkl.01.html

Quote:

KING: OK, Walter. What do you make of this?

CRONKITE: Well, I make it out to be initially the reaction that it's a threat to us, that unless we make peace with him, in a sense, we can expect further attacks. He did not say that precisely, but it sounds like that when he says...

KING: The warning.

CRONKITE: What we just heard. So now the question is basically right now, how will this affect the election? And I have a feeling that it could tilt the election a bit. In fact, I'm a little inclined to think that Karl Rove, the political manager at the White House, who is a very clever man, he probably set up bin Laden to this thing. The advantage to the Republican side is to get rid of, as a principal subject of the campaigns right now, get rid of the whole problem of the al Qaqaa explosive dump. Right now, that, the last couple of days, has, I think, upset the Republican campaign.

KING: Are there enough undecideds to tilt this? Or what do you think of the whole election picture?

CRONKITE: Well, I think it's one of the biggest messes we've had in a long time. I believe that we're undoubtedly not going to know the results of this election. I don't want to knock you off the air on Monday night or anything, or Tuesday night. But I suspect that we're not going to know who the next president is, whether it is Bush or the new man, until very probably sometime in the early spring. There's so much controversy that they're planting, deliberately planting at the polls, that there's almost certainly to be a suit going back to the Supreme Court eventually, going through the other courts slowly first.

CRONKITE: Who's to blame for it really is the intensity of this campaign. Plus the fact that we have a preface to this in the last campaign. What year was that now?

Larry King's reaction (lack thereof) is almost as outrageous as Cronkite's statement. Seems like King didnt even hesitate, didnt even think anything abnormal about Cronkite's comment (Probably because Larry King was thinking the same thing!!!) ,and just continued on with normal line of questioning.

And not to be rude or anything, but has Cronkite forgot Sen. Kerry's name? He says "But I suspect that we're not going to know who the next president is, whether it is Bush or the new man, until very probably sometime in the early spring."
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The confusion and derision presented by Cronkite and Kerry of the American Political scenes appairent lack of temper when dealing with a daunting foe in times of war, on the global stage this is direct aid to the enemy.

We all are in the sights of Bin Laden and those working with him. The fact that John Kerry and the rest of us whineing can't pitch in and be part of the solution..... well that makes them part of the problem.

If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem.

John Kerry was one big problem in Vietnam and he's one big problem today.
You take Kerry, John Edwards and Cronkite together and what you got is not the most honorable and excellent of what America produces. Quite the opposite.
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....yeah, Uncle Walter is a man to admire: each day he makes new friends, has a different chick, a new house and can hide his own Easter Eggs. LOL

....yeah Rove put him up to it and made him attack the Towers too.

Waiter! I said Waiter! Yes, I need a drool cup here. Thanks.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Cronkite: Karl Rove set up Bin Laden to make this tape? Reply with quote

Marquis wrote:
Larry King right now:

Walter Cronkite just said, and I am para-phrasing: "Karl Rove, a very cleaver guy, set up Bin Ladin to make this video!"

It is just too funny!

BTW, if you check out the Kerry website on this topic, all of the posters use OBL [Osama]! Give me a break! Usama [UBL], A.K.A. [by the U.S.M.C., as "Dead Meat"] has been offended, and a fatwah has been issued on all Kerry bloggers!!!

It was Cronkite who declared that the U.S. "lost the Vietnam war" on national T.V.

Cronkite was, and is, a leftist fellow traveler. One wonders how much damage his proclivities have caused to American interests.

-- FDL
vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Cronkite: Karl Rove set up Bin Laden to make this tape? Reply with quote

Marquis wrote:
Larry King right now:

Walter Cronkite just said, and I am para-phrasing: "Karl Rove, a very cleaver guy, set up Bin Ladin to make this video!"

It is just too funny!

BTW, if you check out the Kerry website on this topic, all of the posters use OBL [Osama]! Give me a break! Usama [UBL], A.K.A. [by the U.S.M.C., as "Dead Meat"] has been offended, and a fatwah has been issued on all Kerry bloggers!!!

You have to wonder how may lies this man told in his life. He sounds like Dan Rathers Dad.
RTXGreg
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the heck is that senile old coot been smoking?
He actually believes the Republicans are making videos with ubl????

GIMME A BREAK!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Reading on a bit…

Quote:

KING: 2000.

CRONKITE: 2000. Thank you very much. We saw that we could go to court. We saw that with watchers on both sides, heavily mounted police to watch from both sides the polling in many states, nearly all of the heavy states. And in those cases, they will be finding every possible reason to file against the results.

Yes Walter, the last election was in 2000… Rolling Eyes
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can not believe the lengths that some will go to. To accuse Rove or anyone in the Administration of actually being able to communicate with and get cooperation from Osama is insane!! These people need to stop drinking the Koolaide and get out more.
Anyone who has done even a minimum of research on Osam would know this to be an impossible scenario. That tape he put out had but one purpose, to influence our elections and in my opinion is a signal for something to happen. It is his M.O. and this "Tin Foil" hat wearing Ostriches need to get a grip on reality post haste.
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a video clip on King's website of WC interview....no doubt about it the man is senile. Note the slow, slurred speech, the lack of clarity for simple details...Kerry's name, the year of the last presidential election....I think WC is well over 80 years old and it shows. I have an aunt in her 90s and her behavior/demenor is just like WC's. This is pathetic. Please note: the clip on LK's website DID NOT include WC's inane comment about Karl Rove "putting up" UBL to make the tape. Interesting isn't it? Twisted Evil
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's ship Walter over to Paris to room with Arrafat. Let them discuss the plight of the poor, poor Palestinians. They are both so pathetic they probably wouldn't even notice that they weren't speaking the same language!

Seriously, if Walter has a caretaker or a child looking out for him, they should keep him off television. Our hero, Ronald Reagan knew when it was time to step out of public. He actually probably could have kept up public appearances for a couple of years after he stopped, but didn't want to be remembered that way.
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cronkite dementia induced hallucination sequence:

"Karl Rove has UBL in Gitmo T.V. production studio. In fact UBL is getting ready to do a promo for Taliban TelliTubbies sponsored by Haliburton".

Useless old fuddy duddy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: