SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The request to stand down
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackwatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think it will do any good how about emailing the information to Rush and here in the N.E Howie Carr. That would get it out to many more people who listen from both sides.
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody real well spoken and knowledgeable should call Drudge's show after 10PM EST tonight. Make Him Break This Story!
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackwatch wrote:
If you think it will do any good how about emailing the information to Rush and here in the N.E Howie Carr. That would get it out to many more people who listen from both sides.

I could be wrong, but I believe all these guys have heard it or read it already. Someway, we have to convince them that if they don't talk about it, they will be left out. That they are the only ones NOT talking about it. The key is getting the calling about it so it can't be ignored! Those who aren't working during the day, need to flood the phones to all the talk shows. First you have to get through. Once you do that you have to convince the screener to let you through. If enough are calling with the same story, maybe they will let someone through. Or if you are having a hard time leave a message on the board and the next person try to get through on topic and then quickly devert to this topic. Then get others to call asking what that was about and then someone call with more info.

I also think the Vets who have already been on the talk shows are the best to try to get this through. On Neil Boortz, two or three of the Swiftvets have been on and O'Neil was on for a second time the other day. Those people have the phone numbers of the private lines to get through. I think that is a key!
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeorgiaBoy wrote:
Somebody real well spoken and knowledgeable should call Drudge's show after 10PM EST tonight. Make Him Break This Story!

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!
Algesan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
I wonder why we are so fascinated on Kerry's discharge status? Is it because we believe that many people will hear that and then run to the polls to vote for Bush?

Because to many of us, active duty and veterans, it is a kiss of death. Being human, we want a one shot knockout punch and then go on with what we were doing.

Quote:
Yes, Kerry's discharge story would be sensational, but it doesn't address a far greater danger to this country. Kerry said he will pursue the terrorists like he did the VC. Does this mean we are looking at a surrender on their terms?

FIGHT DAMN YOU! If you want to lay down and give up -- so be it.

BUT I'M GOING TO FIGHT and FIGHT until WE ERADICATE THIS THREAT!

The dangers have been with us for a long time, in fact, before most if not all of us posting here were born. Kerry is just a front (as was Clinton) and the hydra will keep growing more heads. We have to be in it for the long haul because, unfortunately, the only real 'cure' spawns its own problems and has dangers of 'killing' as well as 'curing'. The fight has to continue. Past Nov 2d, past the takedown of Kerry, past the 2008 elections and onward. It will always be there, because the sublime and seductive ideal of the enemy will continue to draw the fools to it as well as the power of the supposed path to the ideal will draw the evil. We only have the two choices, fight or surrender.
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeorgiaBoy wrote:

I whole-heartedly concur Very Happy
tiptie
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a shame we missed Hannity and Zell in Ohio today.

I agree with Troy that this is not over regardless of Tuesday and the fight for the America we grew up with is a long term battle.

The Swifties have energized me and I truely believe that we should continue the fight as long as it takes.

Troy knows that I support his(our) cause in any number of ways.

USCG
61-69
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]Somebody real well spoken and knowledgeable should call Drudge's show after 10PM EST tonight. Make Him Break This Story![quote]

We have many folks that fit that descrition here. If enough of them call in, I bet some would get through. It would be real nice to hear Chief on there.

Are the regulars that went off to the secret forum going to keep us updated on what they have planned?
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
NavyChief wrote:
The information I posted about a former SECNAV and Kerry's Discharge was pulled at my request because I jumped the gun.

i'm wondering if Kerry considering Warner for possible Sec of State has any thing to do with this?

a possible buy-off?
Becky
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeorgiaBoy wrote:
I propose that someone, well versed with the facts we currently have or will have, make up a media kit with contact information in case of questions. Supporters of this forum can then take them and I mean hand carry them to their local TV stations and wait there while the media pack is examined. The courier should then inform the station that their journalistic integrity will be judged by what they do with the information they are provided and that a large group of Americans plan to hold those news organizations that do nothing accountable.

I agree. Our messages should be the same...the story should
not be embellished or added to other than the truth...facts, so
to speak...since my stroke, I'm not good at clear and concise
paragraphs of any length and my spell check is dead...so a
media pak available to members would be good. I can get
my daughter or husband to help distribute them by fax or
email to papers and television here in Biloxi...editorial
sections (sound off as ours is called) are usually edited...so a
media pak would be good. The downside is 11 to midnight
deadline for Monday news...the best we could do is try for
Tuesday...and, I don't know that there are that many people
undecided...just my two cents. My emails and calls are
falling on deaf ears...but then I have good and bad speaking
days and that could be my fault... Laughing
join him, for then it costs nothing to be a
patriot.”
- Mark Twain
angelnoel
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHEN the new documents surfaced it would be MY doubt J F Kerry had his sights set THIS (as President of the USA) high. Of course, anything is possible ... just watching 60 Minutes (10/31/04) as I type this. Another smear, without a adoubt.
GeorgiaBoy
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becky wrote:
GeorgiaBoy wrote:
I propose that someone, well versed with the facts we currently have or will have, make up a media kit with contact information in case of questions. Supporters of this forum can then take them and I mean hand carry them to their local TV stations and wait there while the media pack is examined. The courier should then inform the station that their journalistic integrity will be judged by what they do with the information they are provided and that a large group of Americans plan to hold those news organizations that do nothing accountable.

I agree. Our messages should be the same...the story should
not be embellished or added to other than the truth...facts, so
to speak...since my stroke, I'm not good at clear and concise
paragraphs of any length and my spell check is dead...so a
media pak available to members would be good. I can get my daughter or husband to help distribute them by fax or
email to papers and television here in Biloxi...editorial
sections (sound off as ours is called) are usually edited...so a
media pak would be good. The downside is 11 to midnight
deadline for Monday news...the best we could do is try for
Tuesday...and, I don't know that there are that many people
undecided...just my two cents. My emails and calls are
falling on deaf ears...but then I have good and bad speaking
days and that could be my fault... Laughing

May God Bless You Becky... You've done a great job for a great cause!
poseidon
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roon wrote:
swctexas wrote:

We have the information we need!

We know the truth!

John Kerry is a traitor!

He committed treason!

GET ORGANIZED FOR TUESDAY! STOP WAITING FOR A BRICK TO FALL FROM HEAVEN TO HIT JFK IN THE HEAD! WE KNOW ALL WE NEED!

We know this election is being fought in the media and are distressed that our guys are playing defense not offense.

In some ways, I think Rathergate may have hurt us. Now everyone is gun shy about coming out with a story before they check it out.

I am convinced that Kerry's record is why there was a RatherGate.

This is typical Left Wing tactics
Accuse the otherside of what you are doing and of hiding that which you have to hide.

I also believe that this is why Chief's 'Powers To Be' asked us to stand down on the
Discharge Protest for given the sanctimony of 'sealed records and presidential pardons'
the truth will only see the light of day in time if it can become a story in the political context
of RatherGate.

In this case the National Guard and the President were directly aggrieved parties
and as such they have the right to bring up the 'equal time' clause that the LWP
and Liberals love to use.

Remember, as disgusting as it may be, we must force them to use their resources
for our cause and we can only do this if their sheep see us as being in the right.

Quote:

I was a colonel assigned as Director of Operations of Headquarters, Texas Air National Guard when George W. Bush was a lieutenant in the Air Guard. Since 1999, I have been besieged by the media, from the London Guardian to CBS's Sixty Minutes, NBC, the Boston Globe, and others, with allegations and questions about Lt. Bush's service in and discharge from the Texas Air National Guard and USAF. I recently appeared on Fox & Friends twice to shoot down CBS's phony memos about Lt. Bush and allegations about his discharge. In the interest of fairness and equal time, it is time scrutiny of John Kerry's discharge(s) is demanded.

The Navy is stonewalling Freedom of Information Act requests by Judicial Watch for the rest of Kerry's records – not surprising, because ever since the Tailhook flap, the Navy has had a P.C. virus. Feminist Rep. Patricia Schroeder (D-CO) figuratively castrated the Navy's top brass, and the Navy cringed from political correctness. Pressure and morale at the top was so low that the Chief of Naval Operations committed suicide. The Navy doesn't want to admit it succumbed to political pressure to restore honors stripped from a discredited turncoat. In hiding the truth, the Navy Department dishonors even the lowest-ranking sailor who ever swabbed a deck.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41200

So the way I see it is ..

Our mission now is to make sure that Colonel Earl Lively's demand
Quote:
In the interest of fairness and equal time, it is time scrutiny of John Kerry's discharge(s) is demanded.

resounds LOUD and CLEAR across this Great Land tomorrow !

A failure by the Media to respond to this demand will be heard by those
who need to be reached even if Kerry's record is not properly exposed
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyChief wrote:
I wonder why we are so fascinated on Kerry's discharge status? Is it because we believe that many people will hear that and then run to the polls to vote for Bush?

A much more important question and far greater danger is threatening us. How far do John Kerry's Communist ties go? How many others that support Kerry are involved in the Communism shift of our country? They want to be called "progressive" instead of "liberal" now. Has the time finally come for them to take a bold step forward and come out of the closet, proclaiming in a loud voice, "Yes, we are the "progressive" party". Might I suggest you read the captured documents again and see that the Communists also called themselves "progressive".

We now have documentary evidence of the Communist's calling the shots during the anti-war movement. Kerry couldn't have been ignorant to this fact. He was their spokesman -- he claimed in dozens of articles to be the leader. We have his own words -- his own actions which mirrored the directives and circulars written by the enemy.

It is painfully obvious that the media is partaking in the effort to minimize his actions and try to twist them into something heroic.

Will you stand for this? Will you let the media and Kerry's nuances steer this country towards the Communist's ultimate goal of defeating us? Will we now enter the age of America's rule by Communist ideology?

The leaders of Communism have been replaced and watered down. But Communism is an idealogy that has found it's way into our main media. It has perverted our thoughts and actions towards our America the beautiful -- the land of the free.

Let me recall the gloating of Le Duc Tho (Communist negotiator) who told Kissinger in September 1971, "I don't know why I'm negotiating anything with you, we've already won. We will get everything we want from your opposition".

Yes, Kerry's discharge story would be sensational, but it doesn't address a far greater danger to this country. Kerry said he will pursue the terrorists like he did the VC. Does this mean we are looking at a surrender on their terms?

FIGHT DAMN YOU! If you want to lay down and give up -- so be it.

BUT I'M GOING TO FIGHT and FIGHT until WE ERADICATE THIS THREAT!

- Chief

I'll play Devil's Advocate. Did Kerry officially join the Communist Party? If not then he would take the cop out that many of the Vets who returned from In Country were so disinfranchised with their country at that time that they were duped by the Communists.

Why are we along with Thomas Lipscomb so fascinated with Kerry's real Discharge? Because if his Discharge was less than Honorable based soley upon his collaberation with the enemy in time of war then you have the first concrete step towards making all of this stick in a court of law. You can yell until you turn blue, but without hard corraborating evidence nobody will take you seriously.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mangdawg wrote:
...wondering if Kerry considering Warner for possible Sec of State...

I had not heard that and instead heard this:

Julian Borger wrote:
...as defence secretary. Senator Kerry named another senior Republican, Senator John Warner,...as an alternative....
Guardian Unlimited

I agree though that such consideration for either position has EVERYTHING to do with Warner's knowledge of his OTH discharge. What I found most curious is the date Humpty Dumpty stated Warner was being considered. It was less than a week after the Swiftees organized. Hmmm...

Last edited by Tom Poole on Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: