SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BUSH WINS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: NM Reply with quote

the reason they won,t call NM is because we have an a....hole for a governor, I did not vote him in and am planning to do everything I can not to give him a 2nd term, beleive me, I tried to call his office last night and let him have itcould not get on the pig thinks he has a chance as future pres of usa, remember the name bill richardson, if he is ever nominated
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: NM Reply with quote

the reason they won,t call NM is because we have an a....hole for a governor, I did not vote him in and am planning to do everything I can not to give him a 2nd term, beleive me, I tried to call his office last night and let him have itcould not get on the pig thinks he has a chance as future pres of usa, remember the name bill richardson, if he is ever nominated

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

julsmith wrote:
All he needs is New Mexico and it's done!

Did you see how Ron Reagan looks so bewildered?

He says "moral values" with such disdain.

It is hard for me to phatom how Ron Reagan is sooooo opposite on everything when compared to Ronald Reagan. It is hard to believe that he is Ronald Reagans son. He must have Nancy's genes, because he certainly has no morals or conviction like his father had. Nancy waited til her husband was dead to fuel the stem cell research issue, how convenient. Ron ran with it. What a disgrace they both are to President Reagan's memory. This is truly very sad. Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: