SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USMC Sniper stops insurgents from 950 yards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: resume course Reply with quote

Well, now that that's behind us, we can get back to the original intent of this thread, which was, well......sniping.

I'm going back to 3N's adoptasniper idea. Sounds like an ideal Christmas present.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to continue the spat, but liberal, conservative or independent, if you're against John Kerry as CiC, I'm with you. Let's not turn on each other, folks, or us independents are going to start wondering if we're next. Know what I mean? Wink
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Hey Wing Wiper! Do you northern oregon guys have a different time zone than us southcoast boys? Your posts are always made one hour into my future? Confused
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put this in your sniper wish list Wink

Intervention 200 Military

http://www.theis408cheytac.com/milmod/index.html

Rifle Description

The INTERVENTION is the most unique long-range rifle system available today. This bolt- action repeating rifle was designed for sub-minute accuracy at ranges never before achieved by any rifle on the market. While other “long range rifles” are stretched at 1500 yards, the INTERVENTION can engage targets at 2500 yards and beyond. The INTERVENTION was specifically designed to utilize the totally new and innovative 408 Cheyenne Tactical cartridge that delivers greater effective range, with less bullet drop and drift at all ranges, than any other cartridge in the world. The rifle was designed to be a modular system with options that meet every mission requirement. The INTERVENTION TACTICAL SYSTEM (ITS) provides every state-of-the-art option needed, including the ADVANCED BALLISTIC COMPUTER (ABC), to defeat any target, day or night, at extreme ranges and in nearly any weather condition. The INTERVENTION provides unmatched accuracy and dependability, along with extremely manageable recoil, making the rifle a pleasure to shoot.

arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Intervention is just an awesome piece of hardware. Drilling targets accurately in tests at ranges out to 2500 yds.
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I'll say is....DAYUM!
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I'll say is....DAYUM!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: