SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Untied Nations rejects concept of US sovereignty
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only hope that as the full scope "oil for food" scandal is made clear to the Amerian people, support will grow into a groundswell for the USA to pull out of the UN. I'd personally rather see the UN building turned into Section 8 housing than continue to be used by the leftist thugs and dictators that consitute today's UN. Twisted Evil
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
South Pacific Islands are too nice for these guys. Real estate there is too expensive anyway.

My suggestion puts them equidistant from the Permanent Security Council Members. My suggestion according to the Peter's Projection of the World puts them at the center of the world (and 3rd world for that matter). My suggestion?

SAO TOME E PRINCIPE!

This underdeveloped, overpopulated tiny island nation sits astride the equater off the coast of Gabon in the bight of Africa.

Alternately, Haiti could use some new, deep pocketed tenents and give the UN something to set its teeth into.....but, then again I don't want them in this hemisphere.

Who cares where these Clowns go ........just go. Twisted Evil

Independent that leans right of center.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The UN can kiss my ---, and Kofi Annan should stand aside, the USA is com'in through to nail him for the corrupt slime ball that he is. God bless the USA, and the hell with the UN! Sad
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:24 am    Post subject: Do me a favor please. Reply with quote

Mother wrote:
Hot damn, Phantom. Glad I'm in this foxhole with you : )

Here. Gimmee some feedback, I'd love to hear what you think of this lovely video.

You can see the video directly at the hategun website. The MM site provided the link.
http://www.michaelmoore.com/mustread/index.php
http://www.hategun.com/features/getoverit/index.html

Ever since George Bush was re-elected, conservatives have been telling liberals to "get over it." Excuse me? "Get over it?" This wasn't a baseball game. This wasn't the Super Bowl. We're not sobbing in our beers because the Steelers whipped the Packers.

We're at war. People's lives are at stake. Every day, families are being destroyed, both here and in Iraq. To treat this election so dismissively is an insult to them and to the soldiers who gave life and limb in this war.

Could Kerry have stopped the war? Probably not. But four more years of Bush ensures we'll have four more years of the sort of short-sighted global policy that got us into this mess in the first place.

Mother before you pass judgment on the war we are fighting I ask a favor of you, please read the articles posted on this website:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/

I spent over three years recently living on Mindanao in the Southern Philippines doing some contract work. The Muslim groups on Mindanao are the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF), Abu Sayaff (Muslim kidnappers and murderers trained by Al Queyda.), The Pentagon Muslim kidnap for ransom gang and several other loose groups who have the goal of creating an Islamic State out of Mindanao while killing off the predominate Christian society. These are bad actors and they would kill you as an American without hesitation or remorse. The larger network of Islamic Radicals (more than you could ever imagine) has this goal for the entire world

Mother, Islamic extremists are the same the world over and there is only one way to stop someone who thinks dying is a trip to paradise, kill them first. President Bush understands this fact as I do from what I have learned from my own experiences that started long before September 11th 2001.

While you and I post comments on this website the extremists in the United States are plotting their next big event. The FBI and CIA need to be given credit for hounding these folks and keeping them off balance for this long, but I assure you Mother it is just a delaying action. The Christmas season is upon us and there will be large crowds congregating in Malls and Shopping Centers all over the USA. For your committed extremist who cares nothing for your life or his, this is a prime target of opportunity. Most Malls are soft targets with little security at entrances large enough to easily drive cars into and detonate. Depending on the quantity and quality of explosives the kill zone could be enormous.

So Mother go to the website above and learn about Islam from former Muslims. After you have learned some things I think you will thank God that President Bush has taken the stand he has. Please let me know later if we can count on you as a Soldier against radical Islam. Our troops understand the enemy as I do.

Education is a powerful weapon.[/url]

USAFE5
PO2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I have said before - the perfect reloction for the UN is a little Atoll in the South Pacific (Bikini Atoll to be precise). Of course they may glow a bit from the radiation but then who cares.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

USAFE5 wrote:
As I have said before - the perfect reloction for the UN is a little Atoll in the South Pacific (Bikini Atoll to be precise). Of course they may glow a bit from the radiation but then who cares.

Forget about it that is too close to Guam. May I suggest Afghanistan? They are looking for new businesses to move in.

Mother
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops. Phantom! Hold on here. I'm on your side. Maybe I was a tad too subtle. I toned it down to be more ladylike...
I was afraid I was too subtle, but thought I ought to maintain some sense of decorum.

What you read, my edited version, was:
Here. Gimmee some feedback, I'd love to hear what you think of this lovely video.

What I originally wrote, but edited, was:

Here. Look at this fu@&!ng $hi+ and gimmee some feedback.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mother wrote:
Oops. Phantom! Hold on here. I'm on your side. Maybe I was a tad too subtle. I toned it down to be more ladylike...
I was afraid I was too subtle, but thought I ought to maintain some sense of decorum.

What you read, my edited version, was:

What I originally wrote, but edited, was:

Here. Look at this fu@&!ng $hi+ and gimmee some feedback.

Sorry Mother, I have had to deal with these characters for many years so I am more than a little sensitive when people don’t get the picture that we are up to our armpits in terrorists. Islamism is the Fascism of this millennium and the sooner we get the entire Nation to wake up the better. All they have to do is look around the world where trouble is and extreme Islam is behind a great deal of it now and in the past.

Thailand, India, China, Russia, Miramar, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Netherlands, and dozens of other countries worldwide, including our own, are having problems with Muslim extremists. You don’t need an INTEL brief at the Pentagon to know we are facing a threat much larger than we did in WWII. Check out the population of Malaysia and Indonesia and know that these young men are getting the same propaganda in their Mosques, schools, media and at home that your Arab terrorist does.

Sorry I jumped on my soapbox again.

highwayman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just face it, if it wasn't for the UN a lot of the members would be nothing more then 3rd world dictators sliding down hill toward hell...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: