SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

As Paris Burns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm,

Apologies in advance to my muslim brothers, but my recommendation to France is to immediately shut down temporarily any Madrassas that may have openned in the last 100 or so years...

Of course this would have to be temporary, certainly no more than a couple hundred years or until the clerics are certified in actual education. Wink

Deuce
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one tangent which has crossed my mind half in jest yet half seriously is this: The only thing holding the disparate factors of Islam together is their hatred of Jews, the West, Americans etc.... When they are not off killing us they are killing each other.

Each one of these 'imams' speaks directly for god and few of them agree with each other. They want a Islamic 'caliphate'. Except they never mention who is to rule this caliphate. After they kill all us off, then they get to fight it out with each other.

My idea is this, the greatest special opps mission ever devised. One night we kidnap every single Muslim leader in the world with the moniker of 'speaking for god'. We put them all on a Island up in Alaska..... or maybe the Boundary Waters in Minnesota. We do not let them off the island until they all agree on a plan for living in peace with each other and the rest of us, Jews included!! Just a thought.

From that http://jihadwatch.org/ kate cited I found this interesting video today..... You need to understand a little french or Flemish, but it is pretty straight forward.... this is jihad.

http://www.netwerk.tv/templates/videoasx.jsp?f=198614

It's about 8 and a half minutes into the video.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-22/0511082270114106.htm

From the english news from Iran..... a new version of the story.

Or to put it bluntly, more lies from the Muslim Holy men: snip-
Quote:
Referring to Paris riot as a "highly unusual development", 'Iran News' quoted European analysts as describing it as "one of the most serious political-security crises a western democracy has faced in years".

It all started after two black Muslim youths from an immigrant community in a Paris suburb were shot to death by policemen, it said.
snip

Well now that ramadan is over I guess it's o.k. to just lie.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uisguex Jack wrote:
http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/line-22/0511082270114106.htm

From the english news from Iran..... a new version of the story.

Or to put it bluntly, more lies from the Muslim Holy men: snip-
Quote:
Referring to Paris riot as a "highly unusual development", 'Iran News' quoted European analysts as describing it as "one of the most serious political-security crises a western democracy has faced in years".

It all started after two black Muslim youths from an immigrant community in a Paris suburb were shot to death by policemen, it said.
snip

Well now that ramadan is over I guess it's o.k. to just lie.

And "the Quran told them so". Lying is accepted to promote Jihad.

France is facing a Jihad of sorts at the moment.

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: