SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anything is possible
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob, they're sure trying to spin it into JUST a lame-ass comment, aren't they?

Even O'Reilly says that Kerry was merely "exaggerating." And that's not lying, to say something on the floor of Congress for dramatic effect. Shocked Question

Unfortunately for O'Reilly and anyone who supports Kerry, the claim was repeated in at least four instances that I know of - at least two newspaper articles and (if I'm not mistaken) Tour of Duty.

(Sorry, all the facts are running together, here - but there are several Cambodian threads in the Resources forum that cover this.)
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answers to all the contentions in the original post have been addressed in numerous other posts... Every single one.

Is there some leftist method of reading which omits the hard truths? I know this is usually the method of bias reporting as well.

To doubt the conclusions that the facts lead you to is not only ignorant, it's probably characteristic of mental illness (no disrepect to the mentally ill).

Apart from the plethora of current reasons for not wanting Kerry as CiC, SwiftVets have proven to me and perhaps thousands of others, with documentation and as witnesses themselves, that this man does not have the moral character to hold the most powerful office in the world.

Elect Kerry, and the "most powerful" title goes to France or the U.N.

It simply must not happen.

SOTG
Richard Christiansen
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Kerry's "retro-active" use of his service record as his main qualification for being president. He revived it as his central theme in this campaign. He made it an issue. This after supposedly committing war crimes along with countless thousands of the rest of us? Now, he's proud of it, he not only tells me in his acceptance speech, but lectures us on values. Sorry, it does not fly. Based on what I saw and know about Vietnam, The Swift Boat Vets are credible. Kerry isn't.
bw
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read an article about kerry's crew being so dedicated to him. One of the reasons given was that upon mr.ks departure he arranged for them to be reassigned to less intense duty. Does anybody know if he did that? To me,if he did, it suggests this jr.lt. had clout. Also question ,is navy jr. lt. the same as air force 2nd lt.-I'v always felt our gold bared 2nd louies were low men on the officer core ranks. If he had influence to get his crew reassigned-he'd have to have Used some connections to do it? ---thanks for the answeres in advance and thank you for handling the tasks before you in such an excellent manner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: