SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Obama Birth Certificate/Eligibility Lawsuits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should all 'sign' on with Berg...

how many AMERICANS does it take to have 'standing'???

if it's been 'sealed' - you know there's something wrong with it that he wants hidden!!!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:

if it's been 'sealed' - you know there's something wrong with it that he wants hidden!!!

Not necessarily, birth certificates are not normally available to just anyone for the asking.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zinfella wrote:
Stevie wrote:

Not necessarily, birth certificates are not normally available to just anyone for the asking.

I think you're missing her point Zin. While you are correct that they aren't normally available to just anyone, the public presentation of a purportedly valid birth certificate by a would-be president should be a non-issue where questions are raised in the public sphere.

The DNC and Obama's stonewalling on the issue is a red-flag that only the dimmest citizen or a beyond-hope partisan media could ignore...but we almost elected Kerry.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
zinfella wrote:
Stevie wrote:

I think you're missing her point Zin. While you are correct that they aren't normally available to just anyone, the public presentation of a purportedly valid birth certificate by a would-be president should be a non-issue where questions are raised in the public sphere.

The DNC and Obama's stonewalling on the issue is a red-flag that only the dimmest citizen or a beyond-hope partisan media could ignore...but we almost elected Kerry.

I think you missed my point #1. IMO, Obama is hiding behind the fact that birth certificates are not normally available, we can agree on that. Where we at at odds is this "sealing" business. I think that is normal procedure in most cases. Not that his particular cert was sealed, but that normally all are, unless you are entitled to them. IOW, it doesn't create a smoking gun on it's own.

Again, JMO, but Obama should make his birth certificate readily available to put an end to the issue. However, it evidently takes more horsepower to force him to do that any of us thought would be necessary. Apparently, there are those that think nobody has the standing to challenge this birth certificate, and I find that mind boggling. How can we have qualifications if they cannot be verified?

To date, Obama has gotten away with it, and we still don't know if he's really qualified to be President. We may never know, HTH did we get into this position?
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zinfella wrote:
Where we at at odds is this "sealing" business. I think that is normal procedure in most cases. Not that his particular cert was sealed, but that normally all are, unless you are entitled to them.

Zin, I said the same thing earlier and we are not "at odds" on the point.

Quote:
IOW, it doesn't create a smoking gun on it's own.

Perhaps we're talking past one another here.

When Stevie used the word "sealed", I believed (perhaps incorrectly) she was referring to Obama's retreat behind the walls of normal privacy protection which, IMHO, IS smoke emanating from a smoking gun.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But, #1, until the birth certificate is seen, this is all conjecture, which is my point. How anyone can get to the highest office in the land without verifying his eligibility is beyond me, but we are witnessing it. I wish McCain would hammer Obama over this BC issue, but, McCain's campaign style continues to disappoint me.

I have no faith in this Berg suit, although I would love to see SCOTUS force Obama to release his BC.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do have the appearance of a smoking gun, I'll give you that.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zinfella wrote:
I wish McCain would hammer Obama over this BC issue, but, McCain's campaign style continues to disappoint me.

"Hammer" is not in McCain's lexicon. He will learn it's meaning if and when he and 39 other remnants of a routed, "get along" gop (small letters) comprise a minority in the Senate.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could also be a diversion. While we are examining a .22 puffing smoke, the "Obama admits he is a Communist and says the Constitution is flawed and the SCOTUS was not activist enough regarding Redistribution of Wealth" howitzer is blasting all over the internet...as Pat Buchannan put it during his run for POTUS, saddle up and ride to the sound of the guns....stop by Drudge for ammo....
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEWSPilot wrote:
...saddle up and ride to the sound of the guns....stop by Drudge for ammo....

I've read there is something in the neighborhood of 10% as yet "undecided". Hopefully, they're listening...closely.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
TEWSPilot wrote:
...saddle up and ride to the sound of the guns....stop by Drudge for ammo....

I've read there is something in the neighborhood of 10% as yet "undecided". Hopefully, they're listening...closely.

I put no stock in those numbers, because I cannot see how anyone could be undecided at this point unless they're unable to make a decision. Further, it's a known fact that people lie to pollsters. It's also a fact that polls have been, and are being, used to sway to vote as opposed to reflecting it. All of this is reminiscent of 2000 and 2004. When all was said and done, the polls were wrong.

I totally agree with what you said about hammered not being in McCain's lexicon, but I disagree that he will learn any lessons if he loses. Let's not forget that when the Republican's had the Presidency and the Congress, they did not know how to use that power, and they let the Dems have their way. Sickening, that we cannot learn from our mistakes.
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCain seems to be too afraid of being perceived as "mean spirited" to get in and mix it up with Obama, having bought in too much to "Political Correctness" and the idiotic notion of "running a clean campaign" to actually be the "Maverick" he has claimed to be and only demonstrated when fighting AGAINST his base and Conservatism. Someone needs to pass this definition of "Political Correctness" to him, which I found somewhere on the Internet:

Quote:
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulouss mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCain is also afraid of being branded a racist, which is why he has not gone after the Jeremiah Wright connection that shows Obama not to be who he claims he is.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth, Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate confirmed

Does this settle the issue? Or, stir it up deeper?
zinfella
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As they say in South Mexico, Lew , Quien sabe, ya'll?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: