SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question Regarding Form 180
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PENJ
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ghost wrote:
you see you must not remembered any of what kerry said that he done in the senate

I was first answering the moderator.

Regarding what Kerry speaking of what he has done in the Senate.. Kerry was able to talk in depth about his reservations regarding certain aspects of the Patriot Act, including the more controversial aspects that had sunset clauses because of their controversy. He has spoken of budget reduction, beginning with Gramm-Rudman-Hollings and onto the Clinton bill in 1993 that began the turnaround towards surplus. He has spoken of how the "no child behind" act was initially envisioned and how it has worked out. He has spoken of how earlier healthcare plans had failed in Congress and why he feels his plan would not only be effective and would be simple, not laying on a layer of bureaucracy like the Clinton plan would have. Mostly, he spoke of what would work given his experience, rather than bragging about his accomplishments.

That's what I remember off the top of my head.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to talk about non-Vietnam aspects of Kerry's career, but I can think of more.
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="PENJ]I'm not sure if I am allowed to talk about non-Vietnam aspects of Kerry's career, but I can think of more.[/quote]

If you want to support Kerry...fire away. Nothing about him is off limits that I can think of. Keep it civil and you can post till your fingers fall off. Very Happy

hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any person that runs for political office should know that the higher the office they run for the greater the scrutiny. A person could be Jack the Ripper and make a charge against a person running for the President and it is the charge that would be investigated....not Jack the Ripper. I don't have a clue who or what these Swift guys are. I don't care who/what they are. The charges they are making however, I do care about, a lot and I want the truth.

I don't care who financially supports who, I don't care who was in what boat or not, I want to see the records, ALL of them and the journals. Period.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: