SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry to Address National Guard Association Conference 9/16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry needs to take his spokeswoman Mary Anne Case with him --- again last night on Hannity & Slime she said those who served in the guard "betrayed" their country. Maybe Hannity will provide a the video tape to be played at the convention before Kerry's speech.

Maybe a montage of all the different comments from the DNC talking heads and Kerry supporters regarding guard service being the equivalent of draft dodging.
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see Bush in his address, directly remind the audience of all of these derogatory Kerry campaign and DNC comments about national guard service...some nice juicy quotes would be great!
Kathy Kay
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't suppose there's any way they could get the press to cover this? With the unraveling of Dan Rathers' "evidence" (sic), and the implication that Kerry's campaign forged a document and put the name of a National
Guard officer on it (dead), I would believe that could prove to be a very heated event.

Kerry is really stuck now -- if he cancels, he shows what a chicken he is. If he goes, I would anticipate he'll be handling the most hostile crowd he's ever faced.
Kathy Kay
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathy Kay wrote:
I don't suppose there's any way they could get the press to cover this?

Actually, maybe Dan Rather would do the honors.
mudderfudder77
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathy Kay wrote:
Kathy Kay wrote:
I don't suppose there's any way they could get the press to cover this?

Actually, maybe Dan Rather would do the honors.

You mean Kerry's Press Secretary?
Steve02C5
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

army72 wrote:
I can't believe he would have the nerve to address them after his attacks on Bush and his NG service.

To stage a walkout would be great. It would be a devasting news hit. The MSM would have to cover it.

Hey, maybe while he's there, he can demonstrate the proper way to throw your medals away.

People who have no character, morals, or conviction, much like Slick Willie, have NO SHAME - PERIOD!!!
To me, they are the equivalent of a "political-sociopath". I mean this in all sincerity.
Don't ya'll suspect the NG group will be handpicked Kerry supporters?
ArmyWife
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stealthy wrote:
Beware of getting your hopes up. Kerry is calling NG service a back door draft. Heard any objection to that from them?

I think Kerry called stop-loss a back door draft, not NG service. That's why there were no objections...nobody likes stop-loss.

Wouldn't it be great if the Guard put up a big display of how many Guardsmen from each state died in Vietnam? In a place where Kerry would have to walk right by it, or pose for a picture near it!
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy. It takes a not of nerve for Kerry to show up in front of this convention. Of course, I am sure there will be democrats there, however, I don't see how the guard members can sit there after the horrible things they have said about Guard members being draft dodgers. How do these people continue to get away with sliming so many in their wake? John Kerry would walk over a pile of dead bodies to satisfy his blinding political ambition.
Kathy Kay
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As we prepare to remember what occurred three years ago tomorrow, we must remember that these days, more than ever, the National Guard is integral to our national security. During Vietnam, I suppose the uninitiated believed that National Guard duty was romper room -- after all, who would ever have the cajones to attack America on its own soil???

The answer to that can now be found at Ground Zero.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see where Hanoi John keeps saying that he's "staying above the fray" when it comes to questioning President Bush's ANG service.

Well, Hanoi John is a bona-fide liar.

For months now, (since April '04) he has on his campaign website an entire page which denigrates and falsely accuses the President with respect to his ANG service.

We had one compulsive liar in our White House (1993-2001) - we don't need Kerry there to see if he can outdo the clintons.
Bernard Cullen
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Stolen Valor as Intro Reply with quote

MJB wrote:
Nothing like speaking to 3,000 draft dodgers at one time to get the blood moving...

After all he's said about service in the Guard and Reserves. You have got to be kidding me.

MJB
USAF '88-'92

Anyway of making sure that the Conference gets to see Stolen Valor. It should serve to mae for an interesting reaction to Kerry's appearance!
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Kerry to address... Reply with quote

BrianC wrote:
...Hanoi John keeps saying that he's "staying above the fray"...

I believe he had a hand in the forged documents. If he knew what his good friends were up to, he approved of making it look like a good NG officer said something he would never have said. If they had gotten away with it, they would have smeared a good officer in addition to the President, for our recorded history.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: rahter Reply with quote

Laughing I refuse to watch CBS, but just heard on FOXS, that rather is reporting tonite too much emphasis on documents, its the service that is questionable, is this idiot brain dead, or just plain stupid, he is trying to turn it around, which I had a phone# for CBS, have sent 2 e-mails both returned
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: rahter Reply with quote

minnie presley wrote:
Laughing I refuse to watch CBS, but just heard on FOXS, that rather is reporting tonite too much emphasis on documents, its the service that is questionable, is this idiot brain dead, or just plain stupid, he is trying to turn it around, which I had a phone# for CBS, have sent 2 e-mails both returned

THAT's where Juan Williams got the comments from.
He was making less sense than John Kerry, which is a real feat!

Mort and Fred were giggling uncontrollably. Smile
next generation
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
John Kerry would walk over a pile of dead bodies to satisfy his blinding political ambition.

I think a credible argument could be made, that in fact, John Kerry already HAS done just this. His anti-war activities clearly gave "aid and comfort" to the enemy. The prominent display of Kerry's photograph in the War Remnants Museum in Saigon is proof-positive that the Communist Vietnamese believe Kerry's activities helped them achieve victory.

Kerry rose to public prominence at a national level with the VVAW in 1971. Americans continued to serve and die in Vietnam until 1975. The activities of Kerry and the VVAW encouraged the North Vietnamese to continue fighting, and killing American soldiers, because they could count on the tide of American opinion eventually undermining the war effort.

The same argument could be made today in regards to Kerry's continual flip-flopping on the war in Iraq. Nothing like giving our enemies hope in the belief, that once again, America will allow politicians, not generals, to decide the course of a war. Why should the insurgents lay down their arms and cooperate with the Iraqi interim government, if they know the U.S. is likely to pull out and leave the Iraqis hanging?

I truly believe that Kerry already has the blood of American soldiers on his hands, and has been using it to his political advantage for 30 years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: