SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mystery Surrounds Kerry's Navy Discharge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bc4gwb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: QUESTION Reply with quote

As you can see, I just got started on here.

Are any of you all blogging or compiling any of this information?

I haven't been through the entire thread yet and I have GOT to get to sleep now. But for what it's worth, I'd like to help get this moving fast by maybe tipping off Drudge or some non-MSM-friendly media source. I only ask if it's already being done or if it's already compiled by someone in the interest of saving time and getting to the task.

Please help me help you!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
The Ghost
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerPro wrote:
Brokaw interview with Kerry. Interesting response to military records question.

Brokaw: Someone has analyzed the President's military aptitude tests and yours, and concluded that he has a higher IQ than you do.

Kerry: That's great. More power. I don't know how they've done it, because my record is not public. So I don't know where you're getting that from.

(Excerpt) Read More...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1260758/posts

nice find

another kerry flip flop

i released all my records before i didn't release them Very Happy

http://www.wabcradio.com/listenlive.asp
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Deleted by Admin)

Admin note: Until the legitimacy of this e-mail is established beyond doubt, please do NOT reproduce it in this forum. Thanks.

Last edited by Fort Campbell on Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
vicki
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1261029/posts

This link has an article by Buzz Patterson about this
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At our local 'breakfast' club, I have manuvered 6 staunch Democrats into agreeing that if I could prove to them that Kerry had anything less than an honorable discharge they would vote for Bush.

Man do we need to be able to prove this! I have printed out the articles that show all the questions we have and why we have them but I'm not sure it's gonna be enough to convince them without Kerry releasing or someone suing for him to release all his records.

I'm gonna try in the morning with what I have. Maybe the article I printed out showing the 4 discharges with different dates when everybody else has only 1 and the fact that his honorable had to be issued by a 'board' will have some effect on them. At least get some questions started in their thick heads.

If we could get to the bottom of this before the election this fact alone would sink Kerry to the bottom.

Dusty
tiredoflaundry
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush just mentioned the question of Kerry's discharge!
grumpyBB
Lt.Jg.

Rush Limbaugh just talked about Kerry's big blunder on NBC News last night by saying his records are not released. Laughing He asked if Kerry had something to hide, maybe a less than honorable discharge? Very Happy

I'm glad I e-mailed Rush last night!!!

Last edited by grumpyBB on Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
arymann
PO3

God Bless Rush! He just brought up the Tom Brokaw question re IQ and Kerry's answer that his information has not been divulged.

Paraphrase of Rush's comment:

"Oh, yeah, Senator. Why haven't you signed the form 180? Some questions regarding your honorable discharge, Senator? Hmm??"
rocklobster11
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gulf1609 wrote:
Posted this on another thread but maybe someone here knows these men. I just ran across this and did not know if these might be new sources.
http://conservativevoice.blogspot.com/

Thursday , October 28, 2004
John Kerry's Dishonorable Discharge
Through a very reliable source, I received a copy of the following e-mail to Sean Hannity asking his help in exposing the truth about John Kerry's discharge papers fromteh US Navy. The author is a retired former Navy lawyer and he references the former personal lawyer to then Secretary of the Navy J. William Middleton.

If these two gentlemen can shed light on the truth of John Kerry's record, then the American people have a right to know.

(Deleted by Admin)

Admin note: Until the legitimacy of this e-mail is established beyond doubt, please do NOT reproduce it in this forum. Thanks.

was this the buckhead #47 post of this thread?
Algesan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, the SecNavy mentioned here doesn't exist. However there is a J. William Middendorf (http://www.chinfo.navy.mil/navpalib/people/secnav/secnavs.html#1950, last one) listed here as serving from April 74 to Jan 77.

EDIT: The repost here is incorrect, the original at the link is correct.

rocklobster11 wrote:
gulf1609 wrote:
Posted this on another thread but maybe someone here knows these men. I just ran across this and did not know if these might be new sources.
http://conservativevoice.blogspot.com/

Thursday , October 28, 2004
John Kerry's Dishonorable Discharge
Through a very reliable source, I received a copy of the following e-mail to Sean Hannity asking his help in exposing the truth about John Kerry's discharge papers fromteh US Navy. The author is a retired former Navy lawyer and he references the former personal lawyer to then Secretary of the Navy J. William Middleton.

If these two gentlemen can shed light on the truth of John Kerry's record, then the American people have a right to know.

(Deleted by Admin)

was this the buckhead #47 post of this thread?

Last edited by Algesan on Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: QUESTION Reply with quote

bc4gwb wrote:
As you can see, I just got started on here.

Are any of you all blogging or compiling any of this information?

I haven't been through the entire thread yet and I have GOT to get to sleep now. But for what it's worth, I'd like to help get this moving fast by maybe tipping off Drudge or some non-MSM-friendly media source. I only ask if it's already being done or if it's already compiled by someone in the interest of saving time and getting to the task.

Please help me help you!!!

yep - we have been doing all that but need your help too. Welcome!
grumpyBB
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've called the main Bush Cheney offices in Virgina (703-647-2700) 3 times today to give them the heads up on this story and new info. I talked to a guy named Tom and I think his last name is People's or something similar. Anyway, I told them about the info that has been found here on the board in various threads and also told them about Navy Chief's post regarding the Sec. of the Navy who says Kerry received a less than honorable. Tom says they are following this story VERY CLOSELY and thanked me for calling in with the info all 3 times. I told them to get in contact with both Sen. Frist and Sen. Zell Miller's offices and they said they definitely would.

I'm praying that this info is credible and verifiable because this could be the nail in Kerry's coffin. Shocked

Navy Chief, if you have any info you want to share you might want to call the Bush-Cheney HQ's at the number above and talk to Tom. Wink
grumby
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I literally just registered so that I can post. I saw the first posts on the subject around 2:00 because I navigate to this site several times daily. The MSM is going to avoid letting this story get traction, particularly given the OBL tape that was aired this afternoon on Al-Jazeera and sure to be replayed hundreds of times on TV all weekend long.

The "I met with the entire UN security council" thing was bad, the Brokaw catching him in a lie was worse, the revelation of the meeting with the North Vietnamese was horrific but this would be the topper of all toppers. And if we still elect this buffoon, even knowing what we know about his lies, we as a nation will deserve to be the object of worldwide ridicule.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grumpyBB wrote:
Navy Chief, if you have any info you want to share you might want to call the Bush-Cheney HQ's at the number above and talk to Tom. Wink

527 organizations are not allowed to coordinate with campaigns Cool

Thanks for the thought.

- Chief
Cap' DOC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Stayin' up late? Reply with quote

NavyChief... This is spreading really fast. How many cups of coffee are you intending to drink tonight? Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 23 of 30

Jump to: