SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now on Drudge - Kerry Cheated??? (debates)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
dmackto,

Thanks, I'll give that a shot!

The hard part is getting it from my DVD-R to my computer because my laptop doesnt recognize the DVD-R format of my DVD Recorder when I put it in the drive.

Hi!

Did you have any luck with that transfer? You are working with the fox version aren't you? It will be nice to see what you come up with when you're finished. If you and azpatriot were both working from fox's version then you should be able to see the same thing he did...Kerry pulling that black pen from his jacket at about 30 to 45 minutes into the debate. For some reason, however, this does not seem to show up on the cspan podium view. I have no idea why?

Kimberly
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimberly,

I cant get this to work for the life of me! The DVD-R I recorded from the TV is not recognized in my laptops DVD drive. FOr some reason they arent compatible. I'll try to figure something out! And yes, it is the FOX News coverage that I am trying to get up and posted. We'll see! Thanks for all of your persistance and efforts in this!
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kimberly"]
eXcel wrote:
Sorry to break the news:
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=12988

I would like to continue to pursue this matter from the angle I have stated in the thread, unless there is something you've read that will refute it. Please know that I am not prepared to put forth any further claims until we have considered all aspects. The bloggers, I believe, are embarassed because of the previous accusations being so quickly dismissed and jokes made even on late night tv. On their sites they seem almost apologetic. So, if there is a case to be made, it must be made with great consideration. But, there are too many of us, I think, even on the link you posted, who are not satisfied with the DNC's explanation of the incident.

I would appreciate any help you can provide, but if you decide it's time to move on, I can understand your position as well.

Thanks for your help!

Kimberly

keep up the good work.... we need to know what happened - even if nothing really comes of it..... the people will know that Kerry cheated.
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArmybratNavywife wrote:
Ok..just watched the first 45 minutes.

At about 7 minutes I start seeing a glare on the black pen and then it looks white. I don't really see him switching pens so I started looking at the big picture and am thinking that the lights on Kerry were different than the lights on Bush. 1. The background is slightly different. 2. the wood podium on Bush's side is warmer looking. 3. Kerry's American Flag pin is almost always just a glare while with Bush's you can make out the red and blue. Was this to prevent Kerry from looking orange?
So I'm not convinced that he switched back to the white pen. I think he continued to use the black pen but there was such a glare on it that it looked white. That is what I see from the cspan video.

At 36:26 it looks like Kerry puts his hand in his pants pocket. He never reaches back into his coat pocket in the first 45 minutes.

Thanks so much for checking on this for me. I just can't figure out why the fox version doesn't match the cspan podium version. It is very difficult for me to do much since I don't have a copy of the fox version and I can't watch the cspan version, I feel awful having to ask everyone else. And now that I think of it,,,,is there a freeking cnn version as well? Dang. One explanation might be the split screens and which channels used them, which didn't, and when.

Let me give this some more thought....thanks so much for helping.

Kimberly
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bottom line Kerry is fraud...
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was Edwards' Gameboy.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimberly, I wonder if you might be able to go to your local library and get a copy??? You may call them and ask.
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All he took out of his pocket was a BLACK PEN.. As shown in the photo linked earlier. Whoop-de-freakin-doo. This is not a winning issue, so lets just drop it.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat myself on the back.....I resisted temptation.

Kimberly - I only suggested the library since you have not had an opportunity to view the debate. For your own peace of mind, that may be helpful.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: kerry cheating Reply with quote

can anyone call fox tell them threr are copies of the tapes, and this is not going away, kerry broke the rules, this man has got away with so much, I am starting to worry, he plays dirty, we need an october surprise to stop this traitor
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eXcel wrote:
All he took out of his pocket was a BLACK PEN.. As shown in the photo linked earlier. Whoop-de-freakin-doo. This is not a winning issue, so lets just drop it.

I think it's more than just a black pen and Kimberly thinks so and some others think so. The entire experience of exposing Kerry is a frustrating business and I find myself often wanting to walk away from it but I have to remember whats at stake and check one more source or write one more letter.

This kind of post really takes the wind out of my sails. I don't think investigating this is taking resources away from anything else so why not just let it develope without grumbling?

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cheyenne
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your absolutely right dmackto! You all are on to something and I hope soon you all can expose what a cheat and a liar Kerry is. It is about more than a pen it is about a cover up and the MSM needs to be exposed again! He pulled out a white piece of paper and there is more than enough people that seen him do it! Thanks to you, Hanna, Kimberly, ord33, Wayne, armyBNW, and everyone else trying so hard to find the truth.. Don’t give up, its about the TRUTH!
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't understand why, if someone is on our side...ie anti Kerry for COC, why they would even come and read about an issue like this, let alone go clear to page 30 in order to tell us to cease with it. If they don't think it is worthy of investigation, then why come in here in the first place. They are certainly free to go do what they think is important.

Also, the liberals try to limit what people can do to a single task......ie the military can only do Afghanistan......not Afghanistan and Iraq.......well that is just plain silly and it applies to this as well.

I can work on Kerry cheating, get out the vote, organizing transportaton for people to go vote, write e-mails no end and raise cain in general all at the same time. I do however have trouble getting the laundry done:)

Besides Kerry did not cheat just once during the debate.......he also cheated by turning the 1st question into an opening statement........he is rotten to the core and every single time we can point it out the better off we all will be.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanna wrote:
I just don't understand why, if someone is on our side...ie anti Kerry for COC, why they would even come and read about an issue like this, let alone go clear to page 30 in order to tell us to cease with it. If they don't think it is worthy of investigation, then why come in here in the first place. They are certainly free to go do what they think is important.

Also, the liberals try to limit what people can do to a single task......ie the military can only do Afghanistan......not Afghanistan and Iraq.......well that is just plain silly and it applies to this as well.

I can work on Kerry cheating, get out the vote, organizing transportaton for people to go vote, write e-mails no end and raise cain in general all at the same time. I do however have trouble getting the laundry done:)

Besides Kerry did not cheat just once during the debate.......he also cheated by turning the 1st question into an opening statement........he is rotten to the core and every single time we can point it out the better off we all will be.

My laundry is also undone. Sad

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't matter, we just wear pajamas anyway, right??Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 30 of 32

Jump to: